Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There are first-person corruption games (Good Girl Gone Bad) and games more akin to Witch Trainer, where MC is corrupting others (Rogue Like, Heroine's Corruption). These are all in 2D, but vary in artistic style and completeness.

Typing "corruption" in the search box up top will bring you all games with either that tag or title and you can read a few comments others have on the games that might interest you.

Manwell

Apr 13, 2018
This is my favorite game so far anyone can recommand me some good games with corruption and such good art (not that crapy 3d please) i've played all akabur's game and a few others but wich one are worth it ?
Four elements? Nice game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
akabur's star channel (not finished and won't be in near future).

brotherhood of bordello has nice story but b&w graphics.

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
This is my favorite game so far anyone can recommand me some good games with corruption and such good art (not that crapy 3d please) i've played all akabur's game and a few others but wich one are worth it ?
I second Good Girl Gone Bad. Very well done and very replayable as well. Witch Trainer and GGGB are my golden standards ATM

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
This is off topic, but I've been trying to find a dating sim I played long ago, it's a dating sim where you basically get a dark haired, scarred Loli, I'm 95% that it has "love" in the title, but I haven't been able to find it =/

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Makes sense to wait. The middle of the month was the target date for the new update.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Makes sense to wait. The middle of the month was the target date for the new update.
well a couple of weeks ago they said it would be out this last weekend, i guess there is just so much new content to split it up to release sooner would not be an option.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Plus, I think it was mentioned that there was this other thing called "real life" that might have slowed things up. Not that any of us know what that esoteric term means...

swextal

May 7, 2018
Plus, I think it was mentioned that there was this other thing called "real life" that might have slowed things up. Not that any of us know what that esoteric term means...
Real life is what happens between the rare pauses you can have. Leaving a unfinished cup of caffeine because one of the kids is in hospital, paying the repairs of your ex's car, trying to repaint with explosives and scaring the whole neighbourhood, etc. Or, in other words, a (somewhat) life.

Hian

Feb 8, 2018
Real life is what happens between the rare pauses you can have. Leaving a unfinished cup of caffeine because one of the kids is in hospital, paying the repairs of your ex's car, trying to repaint with explosives and scaring the whole neighbourhood, etc. Or, in other words, a (somewhat) life.
I have heard tales of this strange beast but never had a close encounter.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Just a question. I can no longer make her do anything in public . Whenever I pick that option she just says something like " I don't mind doing favours for you as long as they are just personal". I only managed to get her do the first favour in the public request. Did I mess something up or is this just a part of the game?

Darksong426

Sep 5, 2017
Just a question. I can no longer make her do anything in public . Whenever I pick that option she just says something like " I don't mind doing favours for you as long as they are just personal". I only managed to get her do the first favour in the public request. Did I mess something up or is this just a part of the game?
If you go to far in private favors without doing enough public, she will refuse to do public after awhile. Believe there's an option in the cheats to reset her stats to be able to do public again, but cant remember for certain.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
If you go to far in private favors without doing enough public, she will refuse to do public after awhile. Believe there's an option in the cheats to reset her stats to be able to do public again, but cant remember for certain.
Ok thx had no idea. thats weird becuase I could only manage to get her do just one public thing

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes