tyga

May 10, 2018
This coming from the disabilitiest, Your a fucking waste of oxygen if your going to dis me solely because of my disabilities and critical OCD, Are you really that narcissistic?!?
aha, nope hes right you are acting like a little brat. Coming onto the internet and stating ""when I say I need something done a certain, It needs to be done that way!!!"" yea good luck with that on the internet x'D

Reset your game, use cheats on max whoring you will automaticly recieve the letter 1/2 days later from day 0 about the new content

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Of you haven't triggered Astoria/Tonks and are playing with cheats enabled there should be a cheat that says 'Resend Ministry Letter' keep using this cheat until you see a letter about one of the Forbidden Curses being used. That triggers the Astoria/Tonks stuff.

Reactions: Palamari

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Of you haven't triggered Astoria/Tonks and are playing with cheats enabled there should be a cheat that says 'Resend Ministry Letter' keep using this cheat until you see a letter about one of the Forbidden Curses being used. That triggers the Astoria/Tonks stuff.
I can resend letter even w\o cheats

abigfan

May 16, 2018
Just a small post to share my little Astoria folder. Hope those who like her enjoy as much as I do.

Have a good night Muggle friends.
You seem to have unlocked way more clothing options for Astoria than I. I just managed to unlock her and Susans wardrobes, but I don't seem to be able to progress any further. I've reached the dev message saying there wasn't anything more. Is that stuff in the mega folder custom?

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
You seem to have unlocked way more clothing options for Astoria than I. I just managed to unlock her and Susans wardrobes, but I don't seem to be able to progress any further. I've reached the dev message saying there wasn't anything more. Is that stuff in the mega folder custom?
There are a couple more items in the files but they haven't been added to the wardrobe yet. We'll add more in the future though.

is this the official version
No this is a standalone mod of the original game made by Akabur.
You can find that one here:
Witch Trainer Silver has a lot more content to offer though ;)
You don't have to download the original to play this mod btw.

Reactions: abigfan

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
There are a couple more items in the files but they haven't been added to the wardrobe yet. We'll add more in the future though.

No this is a standalone mod of the original game made by Akabur.
You can find that one here:
Witch Trainer Silver has a lot more content to offer though ;)
You don't have to download the original to play this mod btw.
Would it be easy to change the luna path from being locked in dom only, to be sub as well? Seems unusual to me to lock content behind a seemingly generic dialogue choice.

Jun 24, 2018
I have maxed Hermione's whoring and driven her rep though the floor, bought the ball dress from the clothes shop as a custom order and during a serssion, it got gifted through her via an ass fuck session. Yet, the story does not prioceed to the endings. What did I do wrong?

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Yo, Tonks favours are in the first post but literally no one has answered how to get them - what's up with that? Would appreciate some clarity.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Ok soo I've sort of gotten back to where I was before the update, But with Susan, Astoria and Tonks, And I was just wondering in the saves folder, What are saves 21, 22 and 23 labeled as, Soo I can delete all the accidental saves?!? Thanks in advance.....

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes