RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I was up to day 566, I'm NOT doing THAT again, 'm autistic with OCD soo when I say I need something done a certain, It needs to be done that way!!!

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
There's no need to go to day 566. Even without cheating her stats, you can max her in <50 days. If you don't even want to go through that then cheat her stats and it's done; day count literally means nothing. Other cheats you can use are money and turn it on easy at start so that books are read in one sitting.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
I was up to day 566, I'm NOT doing THAT again, 'm autistic with OCD soo when I say I need something done a certain, It needs to be done that way!!!
I think you are just a bit lazy. Cheats and like an hour or 2 of play and you can go through all of it. If you like the game that much to ask so bad for saves, i think you can start a new game and appreciate the new polished content that were added in this new fabulous update.

I also will be posting in the next days a folder full of Astoria clothed and not. Those who love her should look forward to it.

Have a good day Muggle friends.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
there's literally no need to go as far as day 566.

also,there's cheats as others have said that would help you get stuff back to where you'd like it to be,if you honestly like this game you'd just restart it and use the cheats.

Desmion

Apr 12, 2018
This may have been answered previously but there are way too many posts go to through, but how do you get the snape scenes in the pictures? Thank you.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Can you sex Luna yet? Furthest Ive gone is BJ with the 2 girls like 5 times but it kept repeating after like the 3rd one.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Can you sex Luna yet? Furthest Ive gone is BJ with the 2 girls like 5 times but it kept repeating after like the 3rd one.
Yes you can. You need to take the Dom path and go all the way through. Last option is sex and it include hermione too this time.

richcunningham

Jun 22, 2018
So far so good. The only bug I noticed is that the list of educational books has multiple repeats, both in the shop and in your book collection.
I have found that my list repeats every time I load an old save. But quitting the game and reopening resets it so that they are only listed once, even if loading a save where they were previously duplicated. Not super convenient but it can be remedied. Hopefully it can be fixed later.

Reactions: tc23emp

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
I think you are just a bit lazy. Cheats and like an hour or 2 of play and you can go through all of it. If you like the game that much to ask so bad for saves, i think you can start a new game and appreciate the new polished content that were added in this new fabulous update.

I also will be posting in the next days a folder full of Astoria clothed and not. Those who love her should look forward to it.

Have a good day Muggle friends.
Just a small post to share my little Astoria folder. Hope those who like her enjoy as much as I do.

Have a good night Muggle friends.

f95gamer

Oct 3, 2017
Day 61, max whoring and done every favour with Hermione and Luna and still no Susan or Astoria. Anyone tell me how to unlock it? I'm playing with cheats on.

TopoMaster777

Aug 14, 2017
How i unlock the wardrobe for Astoria and susan?.
I have unlock 3 spells with Astoria but I can't go futher cuz i haven't learn the new speal yet, and I can't keep trainning new spells, cuz "there are no more new spells"

blackelement

Jul 6, 2017
guys where to add wt_silver file in game and are there keys or activate to it in game ?
and in enabled cheat in game before i add it are they work together ?
thx

Buffy Anne Summers

Jun 22, 2018
Omg where has this game been my entire life, This is amazing I get to fuck one of my favorite Movie/Tv Show characters All thats missing is: Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Stargate, Charmed, Doctor Who, style games like this, Where you turn Buffy or the Charmed Ones into sluts for example

Reactions: Bummenphist

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Omg where has this game been my entire life, This is amazing I get to fuck one of my favorite Movie/Tv Show characters All thats missing is: Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Stargate, Charmed, Doctor Who, style games like this, Where you turn Buffy or the Charmed Ones into sluts for example

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing those universes in "Trainer" style games Maybe even a BONES game...

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Ok, I actually find the trigger for the letter about curses. Just need to make 0 reports (so no gold received) and send an owl to the Ministry Of Magic. When you'll receive the letter which begins Astoria, Susan and Tonks stories

P.S. Hore devs won't delete this post (pretty please)

Buffy Anne Summers

Jun 22, 2018
Ok, I actually find the trigger for the letter about curses. Just need to make 0 reports (so no gold received) and send an owl to the Ministry Of Magic. When you'll receive the letter which begins Astoria, Susan and Tonks stories

P.S. Hore devs won't delete this post (pretty please)

Why would they delete it? Is there something about this sites comment section that I'm not getting?

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes