earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
@ :
Could you please change the development link to the new one (or add the new one with another link)?
Old one says
"This repo is deprecated and is currently being maintained at "
Thank you.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
so a couple of questions first

Snape I drank with him for a long long time and he said that its a busy time of year and he won't be able to hang out any more

Luna she masturbated and now I haven't heard a peep from her in like 50 days

the attic how do I get in there

I played a long long while ago and remember that if you became good enough friends with snape he sends some slytherin girl to you was that a modded version or did that get removed in this?

I read the change logs how do i start shit with Astoria, Tonks and Susan?

again i remember playing a while ago and if you feed the bird for a long time it eventually turns into a woman is this from a modded version or is it in this?

(also I am well aware that this is a modded version of the game when I say modded version I obviously mean a different mod to this one)

Olao

May 8, 2018
The two versions are totally different, the one you're talking about is from Sad Crab but they stopped working on it because of -reasons-
This version is being updated every once in a while and it has more options than the other, right now that girl from Slytherin is not in this version and I doubt ever, also the bird has no options in this version

The attic is accessible once you buy -that- scroll from the store

The girls are easy to miss if you, like me and others, click thru text without reading, but you get a Ministry message about curses and then talk to Snape and if you read carefully you'll know what to do next

The Luna content you can just reset and try different options

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
The two versions are totally different, the one you're talking about is from Sad Crab but they stopped working on it because of -reasons-
This version is being updated every once in a while and it has more options than the other, right now that girl from Slytherin is not in this version and I doubt ever, also the bird has no options in this version

The attic is accessible once you buy -that- scroll from the store

The girls are easy to miss if you, like me and others, click thru text without reading, but you get a Ministry message about curses and then talk to Snape and if you read carefully you'll know what to do next

The Luna content you can just reset and try different options
thanks got the scroll, now the curse message how do I get that? I might have already had it and skipped through it how would I be able to see it again?

Olao

May 8, 2018
I talked to Snape and Hermione the same day and they go to find the student and a few days later you get Astoria, I think Hermione needs a whoring level at 9 and day 30 at least in the calendar

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I talked to Snape and Hermione the same day and they go to find the student and a few days later you get Astoria, I think Hermione needs a whoring level at 9 and day 30 at least in the calendar
whore level is 24 and the day is 116

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
how to get a link to 1.31 ...
Everything is in the topic header + post # 1690+
1.open github
2.open "This repo is deprecated and is currently being maintained at slavetrainermod/WT-Silver"
3.read Download links can be found on the Pastebin and open
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
Luna must become a dominant. For that, during the first interraction with her, stay silent.

EDIT: I manage to start the game, by restarting it including the prologue.
Damn, that version is the most buggy I have seen.
is there a way to fix it besides restarting? Seems wierd to lock a character behind a dialouge choice elike that

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone please post a high hermione whored and dom luna save file, Because appearently my save files don't like this update....... This is EXACTLY why I suggested a series of short bursted updates soo we could at least have a chance to get our saves used to an almost over all of the game.....

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
you could just restart if your old save isnt working,it's probably not compatible with the current version of the game.

I'm NOT starting from the beginning, But I AM playing it from either near where I was or where I was, I'm not grinding all the way back!!!!

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes