MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Also seeing as how there was a second update yesterday, here's a new poll for the next scene:

Reactions: philphil020

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
Great work, but I'm having an issue and I'm not sure if it's a bug or just me being a total idiot. I cannot for the life of me get Hermione to do public favors. I have maxed out sluttiness, always have her at max happiness, and after having done "She's a Flirt", her response is -always- to storm off. I've tried cheating and forcing public requests on, and have the same results. I've tried cheating to max out sluttiness before asking for the public requests but still only get the storm out. Am I dumb? Or are they broken?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Great work, but I'm having an issue and I'm not sure if it's a bug or just me being a total idiot. I cannot for the life of me get Hermione to do public favors. I have maxed out sluttiness, always have her at max happiness, and after having done "She's a Flirt", her response is -always- to storm off. I've tried cheating and forcing public requests on, and have the same results. I've tried cheating to max out sluttiness before asking for the public requests but still only get the storm out. Am I dumb? Or are they broken?
Public favours get locked out if Hermione hasn't been touched by a boy in the public favours by 12 whoring. The cheat should make them available if you've gone past that.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Silver Update (1.19):
This adds the Hermione content from Star Channel 34. These are background scenes for Hermione's public events and public shaming. They will be expanded upon more later to include scenes like the wear cum event and other public events. It also adds some new costumes to the store as well as changing a few other things. Enjoy and if you feel like supporting go ahead!

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
i can't go through to the public favour from "she's bite."

i used cheat by max whore point and already played private favours

but if i requested public favour to hermione, she just ran out the door.

it might be some kind of bug.

please revise bug.

i wanna play public favours.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i can't go through to the public favour from "she's bite."

i used cheat by max whore point and already played private favours

but if i requested public favour to hermione, she just ran out the door.

it might be some kind of bug.

please revise bug.

i wanna play public favours.
You have to progress in the private favours to unlock more public favours. Just don't too many private at once as they will eventually lock you out.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
MoJo: As you are progressing relatively quickly with the Luna content, are we going to see options in the cheat menu for said character?

Reactions: MoJo

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
MoJo: As you are progressing relatively quickly with the Luna content, are we going to see options in the cheat menu for said character?
Maybe once she's done. As it is there's not really any need for cheats for her as none of her content really has any locks on it like Hermione does with imagination.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
You have to progress in the private favours to unlock more public favours. Just don't too many private at once as they will eventually lock you out.
its not right. i played step by step unlocked private favours for public favours.

but only this silver mod does not work compare with original witch trainer's public favours.

Last edited:

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
background scenes are an awesome addition!!! how many of them are there at the moment just one? shame it takes the guy half a year to update but oh well

Reactions: MoJo

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
background scenes are an awesome addition!!! how many of them are there at the moment just one? shame it takes the guy half a year to update but oh well
If you look at the files you can see them. There's one for her being in class with a slutty shirt on, one for in the library with her tits out, one with her being groped by slytherins, one with her being groped by ron/harry and one of her sitting with snape.

Not all of them fit silver but I'll try and add them to any scene that fits. Plus I'll probably edit them to be there for the wear cum event next update.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
in future update,add snape ntr scenes please.

i wanna see snape fucks hermione very strongly.

especially, private favour "dance for me" scene must have snape rape harmione route,or hermione charms snape.

wanna see it,so please think about it .

Reactions: Blackfantasy68

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Not all of them fit silver but I'll try and add them to any scene that fits. Plus I'll probably edit them to be there for the wear cum event next update.
Oh I would love that! Really good idea. Dunno if you could edit it to show her outfit without the vest, or even her crop top. Would be neat as well.

Just played through SC34, ... well after 10 months this patch was a bit of a disappointment. I'm also not really a fan of the game's theme or the gameplay. I would much rather have him work on WT Gold but that probably won't happen for... years at this pace, oh well.

Reactions: Blackfantasy68

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
Is anyone saw this scenes in witch trainer silver MOD 1.19?

i found these pic files in CG folder in WT SILVER 1.19. and played whole public favours but these scenes never came up in game play.

how do i see these scenes? i wanna see snape fucks hermione !!!!!

please help me!!!!!

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I wouldn't hold your breath, NTR isn't really something I like writing. Plus it sort of ruins the friendly relationship of Snape and Genie.

As for the CGs, the first one you should see in the bait favour and the other 2 I'll re add next update.

but, most of witch trianer fans love public favours and NTR scenes,like ME!!!!

and NTR will be NOT ruin friendship of Snape&Genie. otherwise, it will improve their relationship.

already in witch trainer PRIVATE FAVOUR "dance for me" scene.

Genie invited Snape as a "audience". and Genie offered a masterbation to Snape In hermione's dance!!!!

SO PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT ONE MORE TIME.

you dislike ntr stuff,but sooooo many of fans like me, ntr is the best thing in witch trainer.

at least, you can add a option for avoid NTR.

but in grand viewing of scale, NTR must be added by your writting. because you are the masterpiece of witch trainer SILVER!!!!

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes