MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey all, 2 quick questions.
How do you access the crop top option, nothing happens when I click it.
And, will game saves carry over with the updates?
Thanks for keeping this one alive, it's always been one of my favorites. I like the direction that you're taking it much more than I did the SKAZ version.
The crop top is only available once Hermione is slutty enough. As it is I need to add some flavour dialogue for the shirts like the skirts have.
Saves should carry over through updates however Luna's progress might be reset occasionally.

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
help guys I'm getting this error every time I play WT:silver edition

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 212, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 823, in script
$ renpy.play('sounds/arcade.wav')
File "game/script.rpy", line 823, in <module>
Exception: Audio channel 'audio 0' is unknown.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 212, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 823, in script
File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.17-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.17-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 823, in <module>
File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.17-win\renpy\exports.py", line 3250, in play
renpy.audio.music.play(filename, channel=channel, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.17-win\renpy\audio\music.py", line 87, in play
c = get_channel(channel)
File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.17-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 711, in get_channel
c = get_channel("{} {}".format(name, i))
File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.17-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 740, in get_channel
raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)
Exception: Audio channel 'audio 0' is unknown.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
help guys I'm getting this error every time I play WT:silver edition
I'm almost certain that this is an issue with your computer and not WT Silver. It may be an issue with windows media player and the wav file but I really can't say.

Rehvenes

May 31, 2017
When I first loaded up a save, I got this same message every time I selected a dialogue, regardless of what it was. I loaded up a save that wasn't in the middle of a dialogue, and everything worked fine.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
3 different zips, what are they for? one says music
The WIN one is for windows, the mac one if for macintosh and the music one is for the GitHub version to reduce the repo size.
Between this and the Feodosiy mod which one should I be playing to get the most content?
I think the Feodosiy mod only adds their own personal characters (from their other game) and doesn't really expand upon the base game. I'd say silver has more/better content but I'm probably biased.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
I have a question but first: awesome work. Thank you!

Open to anyone: On the list of personal requests, what is the bra for after the hearts? My Google-foo isn’t finding anything.

Last edited:

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
I have a question but first: awesome work. Thank you!

Open to anyone: On the list of personal requests, what is the bra for after the hearts? My Google-foo isn’t finding anything.
The bra symbol means there's a custom clothing option available. If you've bought one of the costumes from the clothing shop, when you select a sex act he'll say "Should I ask her to dress up?".
She needs a certain sluttiness to agree, though.

Unrelated, but does anyone know where to get a Basilisk scale for the Lamia potion? Or is it not implemented yet?
Also, is the clone potion supposed to do anything?

Reactions: Feyn

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
The crop top is only available once Hermione is slutty enough. As it is I need to add some flavour dialogue for the shirts like the skirts have.
Saves should carry over through updates however Luna's progress might be reset occasionally.
Crop top still isn't being allowed. I have her at max slutty so not sure what the problems is. Can click just nothing happens.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New update (1.18) - - adds a touch yourself favour for Hermione.

Sorry about the infrequency of the modding guys, I've been a bit bogged down with other projects and mostly IRL stuff. I'll try and improve the frequency and content in the updates moving forwards. Here's a vote for the next update focus.

Reactions: Jumbosauce

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New silver update: 1.18b. Finished off the strip for me event for Luna seeing as how I had the night off and people really wanted Luna content.

Should her next event be a hand job or something else?

Reactions: Spina

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
I saw the various cum.png's in the luna folder in github... so i suspect that luna will get a nice cumshower in the future...:heartcoveredeyes: hehehe can't wait to see it!:winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes