Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Found an animation in game files where Hermione gives a BJ to Snape, don't know if activated ingame...

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
From what I remember, in game, Snape & Genie both cum on Hermione after she strips, but she doesn't blow any of them. So no, it's from a scene I have not seen in game.

Last edited:

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Does anybody know how to activate the custom events?? I see custom events in the game folder but Don't know how to activating it.
They were taken out of the game a while ago as they didn't really match the theme of the rest of the game.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How should dominant traits be represented visually on Luna?
Make-up? Different clothes?

Reactions: vmask1976

Wex

Mar 8, 2017
Well I tried all I could, but I can't get that megaupload link to work. It just keeps loading in loops every 2 seconds.
Sad, this mod sounded real interesting.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
How do u get that scene?
I haven't played the game in a while, but if I remember correctly, you just need to play the 'main' story, get Hermione's whoring up as high as you can (max if possible), speak to Snape every night, and I believe there is a public favour you can unlock that does it. I'm not too sure on that, so don't quote me on it.
In short, play the game, and I'm sure you'll find it eventually.

vmask1976

May 17, 2017
How should dominant traits be represented visually on Luna?
Make-up? Different clothes?
Make up pre dominantly, but then clothing should show up as well, subtle at first then becoming more obvious. just my two cents...within workability reason of course.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
How many different, incomplete mods are there to this game anyway? I would love to see a consolidation of all the different mods into a coherent expansion of the game.

After you leave, send up a couple of those Slytherin whores to my office, . . . . .

Reactions: vmask1976

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there / will there be an android version?
Not released by me. You can compile and build your own Android/iOS app from within Ren'Py though.

How many different, incomplete mods are there to this game anyway? I would love to see a consolidation of all the different mods into a coherent expansion of the game.
Silver actually started out as a consolidation of a fair few mods. As it is it incorporates a lot of content from a fair few artists/writers. There won't be a consolidation between this and the Russian mod though.

how i change the Language from rus to eng
Wrong version.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes