baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats great the dance scene is "enchanted", i hope we get more events on that, with Snape more involving (even if i know Mo don't like that and dont want to do it) you just need to persuade him! :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Count me on Mo's side regarding the dance. But, golly gee whiz, this looks like a killer update!

Jun 28, 2017
i just hoped on the pastebin to see if there was a new page and apparently pastebin is under heavy load right now, and my first though was you guys were crashing pastebin.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I bet akabur put a hit out on mo for modding his game. He don't take too kindly to that from what I hear. Lol

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Yep. Well I automated the process of updating Hermione's face. I made a post about it a while ago on this forum you might want to have a look at.
Definitely will. Was gone for a while and catching up on the happenings!

I bet akabur put a hit out on mo for modding his game. He don't take too kindly to that from what I hear. Lol
Chef, I've heard he didn't take kindly to SadCrab because of the quality and lack of respect from their team's part, but I have never heard anything negative regarding this mod? Sadcrab and co went out of their way to try and monetize whereas the guys doing this work have largely been out of the goodness (and pervertedness) of their own hearts.

Is there something I'm missing? Mo is a good dude as well as the others from what I can tell, and I don't think Akabur minds as long as they aren't going the scummy route like the Sadcrab dudes. And from the free quality already presented, I say they are much past that point already.

On top of that, this mod in added content is like a whole other game itself. Again, still free.

Reactions: victkh and Sihn8

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Based on replies Akabur has given on his Patreon page (yes, I support him, but only at minimum due to his production (!) timeline), he has actually been okay with Silver, based mostly on hearsay, as he says he doesn't play the mods.

But, yeah, he had a real bone in the craw over those Sad Crab mercenaries.

Reactions: EsUnPinguino

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Definitely will. Was gone for a while and catching up on the happenings!

Chef, I've heard he didn't take kindly to SadCrab because of the quality and lack of respect from their team's part, but I have never heard anything negative regarding this mod? Sadcrab and co went out of their way to try and monetize whereas the guys doing this work have largely been out of the goodness (and pervertedness) of their own hearts.

Is there something I'm missing? Mo is a good dude as well as the others from what I can tell, and I don't think Akabur minds as long as they aren't going the scummy route like the Sadcrab dudes. And from the free quality already presented, I say they are much past that point already.

On top of that, this mod in added content is like a whole other game itself. Again, still free.
Not implying anything. I just pictured some Russian mobsters dragging the poor guy away from his pc right as he's about to upload 1.27. Made me chuckle is all. I'll be quiet now.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
My kingdom for any kind of communication from Mo. Even something as simple as, "Still a few days out, check back next week."

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes