1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Mod] [Ren'Py] Witch Trainer: Silver Mod [v1.26] [Mo]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by wynin, Feb 7, 2017.

[Mod] [Ren'Py] Witch Trainer: Silver Mod [v1.26] [Mo] 5 5 11votes
5/5, 11 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (11)
  1. Darksong426

Darksong426 New Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Mojo said he is supposed to be getting the last of the art for this update today and that he should be able to put the update out shortly after, hopefully today also.

2. rodrik19

rodrik19 New Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Espero que hoy sea la actualización, he esperado mucho

3. Alabastro

Alabastro New Member

Mar 14, 2018
    i did my waiting..... 12 years of it!!!!

philphil020, KMN, kalifianto and 4 others like this.
  4. DrakeTLD

DrakeTLD Active Member

May 23, 2017
    In AZKABAN!!!

philphil020 likes this.
  5. wasp609

wasp609 Member

Jun 28, 2017
  6. blake086

blake086 New Member

Wednesday
    I need help ,I am not able to unlock any personal sexual favors after the first two. The public favors won't even open. What is the issue?

7. lineup

lineup New Member

Feb 9, 2018
    You need to read the fiction books (game of armchairs etc.) to unlock further favors

8. Soloman

Soloman New Member

Dec 9, 2017
    If she's refusing public requests you have gone to far down the personal path and public requests are now locked, your gonna need to either cheat or restart to get her to do any now.

9. Bertinrow

Bertinrow Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Any chance we'll get to see 1.27 today? I'm kind of anxious to see some Tonks ;)

10. Uncle_oddE

Uncle_oddE New Member

May 9, 2018
    Knowing those Artist types, I wouldn't be surprised if the new art for the game is a bit late. I'd caution being more patient and don't get your hopes too high on when the update actually happens.
    That being said, I wouldn't mind the update being sooner rather than later ;)

11. Ignatz

Ignatz Faster than an unladen swallow Donor

Feb 17, 2018
    Well, he mentioned the 15th, but I think, as with all dev deadlines, we need to take that as an "around" date. Without further communications, I'd just sit tight for a day or two.

Not something game players are particularly good at, I grant you.

12. Uncle_oddE

Uncle_oddE New Member

May 9, 2018
    Agreed, lets just hope its a day or two.
    I like the Hermione/Luna storyline and want to see it progress

13. akeebler

akeebler New Member

Sep 29, 2017
    I don't mind waiting for updates, but getting shafted on TWO deadlines is a little upsetting. I'd prefer the devs to say "will be released June 1" and deliver early then to say "will be released on May 15" and then not follow through.

I'm well aware that this is free and I have no right to be judgemental or tell the devs how to do their job. (I can already hear furious typing from white knights rushing to defend the devs).

My point is, I'd prefer the devs to under-promise and over-deliver than to over-promise and under-deliver in regards to release dates. If you know you've got a lot of shit to throw in the update, push the release date out further, no hard feelings there.

Mastershake and Wolfy0 like this.
  14. Uncle_oddE

Uncle_oddE New Member

May 9, 2018
    .:insert furious typing:.
    How dare you attack our beloved Dev!

But seriously, I do know what you mean though. But considering how often triple A titles get pushed back, I can't get too upset. Especially since this is all free, and done out of the kindness and perversion of their hearts. Would be nice if we got a message on why it may be late and an idea of when we might be able to get the update.
    BTW, did they we actually get a hard date for the 15th or just a "mid-month"?

philphil020 likes this.
  15. Ignatz

Ignatz Faster than an unladen swallow Donor

Feb 17, 2018
    Here's the most specific and relevant recent post...(highlights, mine)

z1x2u3, Mastershake and Uncle_oddE like this.
  16. swextal

swextal New Member

May 8, 2018
    But seriously, I do know what you mean though. But considering how often triple A titles get pushed back, I can't get too upset. Especially since this is all free, and done out of the kindness and perversion of their hearts. Would be nice if we got a message on why it may be late and an idea of when we might be able to get the update.
    BTW, did they we actually get a hard date for the 15th or just a "mid-month"?[/QUOTE]

---

There is always a bunch of people doing stuff whilst having a so called IRL. In commercial game development there's a paid crew that does things. These guys do it for free and also have paid work to do. Just a reminder of a typical don't check a given horse's mouth...

Uncle_oddE likes this.
  17. SentryAl

SentryAl Member

Aug 18, 2017
    Unfortunately anyone who worked in Development knows that dates is mostly hard to met.
    So even if it's hard we'll just wait :)

18. Bertinrow

Bertinrow Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I'm not trying to come off as complaining or pushy, just excited :)

Uncle_oddE likes this.
  19. SentryAl

SentryAl Member

Aug 18, 2017
    This was last update from Mo

Mo-Yesterday at 3:14 PM
    hopefully I'll have it done tonight when I get home from work
    it's me that's holding it up guys, sorry.

20. tito Jackson

tito Jackson New Member

May 11, 2017
    Don't be sorry Mojo! Everyone is just really excited because your work is so good.

philphil020 and z1x2u3 like this.