baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i think its a great idea to make something different. but i would not abandon the "perverted mind" completely.
i enjoy a game when theres options, but a game with the main idea to protect and romance could be really nice, as im a bit sick of all those games where girls gets easily corrupted and/or are just sluts and all male characters are sex maniacs and evil.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
looking for opinion on a idea,

would a remake of this game, where instead of corrupting the girls, your task was to protect them,
and attempt to get one of the girls into romantic relations with you.

be a viable game concept? or does the whole these games are typically corruption, and this exists as such already
provide too much of a hinderance or audiance gap to be a workable project
(in theory)
Protect them from what?

Reactions: Twistty

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
the idea is that the "favours" has gotten out of hand and hogwartz has desended into general debauchery,
with a few exceptions,
(the cause of corruption, can be simple lack of punishment, or "dark influences")

your goal would be to gather up the girls cause thier the most susceptable to assault
(in this scenario they start off as "pure")
and to protect what legit relations, or uncorrupted people are left
(thoughts thus far, the gynophobic teacher, mafkin, a couple random boys, and the lesbian couple)

you would create artifacts/spells to keep these people as seperated from the debauchery as possible
while you try to bring things back under control (or fail and kill or otherwise purge the corrupted)

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
the idea is that the "favours" has gotten out of hand and hogwartz has desended into general debauchery,
with a few exceptions,
(the cause of corruption, can be simple lack of punishment, or "dark influences")

your goal would be to gather up the girls cause thier the most susceptable to assault
(in this scenario they start off as "pure")
and to protect what legit relations, or uncorrupted people are left
(thoughts thus far, the gynophobic teacher, mafkin, a couple random boys, and the lesbian couple)

you would create artifacts/spells to keep these people as seperated from the debauchery as possible
while you try to bring things back under control (or fail and kill or otherwise purge the corrupted)
So the students and teachers at Hogwarts are becoming overtly sexual, your response is to capture a few girls and lock them away from everyone else to ensure they stay 'pure'? Whilst you also have sex (or just 'pure' relationships?) with them? And you murder the other teachers who are doing the same if they don't stop?

Why would it come to that? Why would Genie care about protecting the girls? Why wouldn't the uncorrupted people alert the ministry of magic?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
in the akbur game, the ministry is notified right after the prologue, but no action come of it
but i didnt intend in the context of akbur games,

in this scenario, its not just girls selling favours, but general perversion
of the students and faculty, thats progressivly getting worse

the mc would be only interested in a romantic relation with one of the girls
and throught the game youd try differant methods to end the corruption
such as extra work, exhaustion spells, threats, indoctrination, and public punishments or execution

my thought is, the ministry gets hermiones letter, brings in dumbledore for questioning
and makes you interim headmaster during the investigation
(you still play as pertending to be dumbledore, but can choose to reveal your id to the girls,
so they might trust you more, and aid the investigation

those less corrupted respond to your counter measures and revert back to normal behaviours
your not outright killspree, just in some circumstances it becomes nessecary
otherwise the idea is at some point you find a connection to the corruption
and the way/purpose people are using thier magic, so you sever thier connetion
or "burnout" thier magic ability and expel them from the "wizarding world"
(thier forced to live as a muggle, and unaware of the existance of magic)

i dont exactly have this all fleshed out into storyboard or anything
it was meant more for general curiosity

Last edited:

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I am stuck at when Hermione come and complain about her ball dress (twice) i completed all personal favors expect anal she refuse it , what should i do here? i can't tutor her. i got all her clothes using cheat , is this the reason or i miss something.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
How do you get the Basilisk Scale for the Lamia Potion? Also, I just DL'd 1.2b, what's in this one?

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Good job once again MoJo, love the new update and all Cho possibilities. Can't wait to see what the next update is going to look like! New favor (Hermione, Cho, Luna) and art for them. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: MoJo

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I am stuck at when Hermione come and complain about her ball dress (twice) i completed all personal favors expect anal she refuse it , what should i do here? i can't tutor her. i got all her clothes using cheat , is this the reason or i miss something.
i believe itll ocassionaly repeat that scene till you buy the ball gown from the tailor (mafkin)
(its so you can just "enjoy" the end game, once you give her the gown as a gift, the ending proceeds)

as for favour refusal, i know there was a couple favours where other than imeadiatly asking you to choose something that gets her more points
there are instances where you start doing one favour, and it progresses into another
unsure exact ones but something like "show me your ass" would give you the option to break your promise not to touch
and you end up doing her analy

could be something like that has to happen first for some favour?

Reactions: The Witcher

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
How do you get the Basilisk Scale for the Lamia Potion? Also, I just DL'd 1.2b, what's in this one?
believe you get that from the attic, which you unlock after an event started by purchasing the
chained up scroll from the store
however i dont know what causes the scroll to be available for purchase
(i stoped playing awhile back to wait for next patch or 2 to drop)

Sounds like you want to make a completely different mod a la Sad Crab.
more like a new game, but no... its only a daydream at best,
i have no ability to make a game, nor the means to have it commissioned

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
i believe itll ocassionaly repeat that scene till you buy the ball gown from the tailor (mafkin)
(its so you can just "enjoy" the end game, once you give her the gown as a gift, the ending proceeds)

as for favour refusal, i know there was a couple favours where other than imeadiatly asking you to choose something that gets her more points
there are instances where you start doing one favour, and it progresses into another
unsure exact ones but something like "show me your ass" would give you the option to break your promise not to touch
and you end up doing her analy

could be something like that has to happen first for some favour?
Well the problem is i can't buy the ball dress because i already have it (used cheats) , is there a console command to remove it ? or any other way.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Well the problem is i can't buy the ball dress because i already have it (used cheats) , is there a console command to remove it ? or any other way.
hmm, i thought the ball gown as the costume option and the gift were seperate,

ill admit my fault at saying you get it from the tailor, i shouldve known better

did you try to see if its bought like a gift? i still want to believe its a seperate item
(ie the costume option, and the dress you give her are diferant items)

just for the reason that having it ends the game (or breaks it if you were able to get it early)
so having it given by cheat would only serve to wreck the game

Nov 11, 2017
looking for opinion on a idea,

would a remake of this game, where instead of corrupting the girls, your task was to protect them,
and attempt to get one of the girls into romantic relations with you.

be a viable game concept? or does the whole these games are typically corruption, and this exists as such already
provide too much of a hinderance or audiance gap to be a workable project
(in theory)
Really interesting idea - what would you be protecting them from?

I like what you've done so far with Luna and can see where you're going with that. Personally I would love some more actual full CGs for the game, but I appreciate these take time to produce.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
hmm, i thought the ball gown as the costume option and the gift were seperate,

ill admit my fault at saying you get it from the tailor, i shouldve known better

did you try to see if its bought like a gift? i still want to believe its a seperate item
(ie the costume option, and the dress you give her are diferant items)

just for the reason that having it ends the game (or breaks it if you were able to get it early)
so having it given by cheat would only serve to wreck the game
Don't worry and Thanks for your help , the ball dress doesn't appear or selected to give it to her as a gift, is it the only thing i can give as a gift or is there other.(the mc can automatically give her gifts as magazines during the tutor)

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Don't worry and Thanks for your help , the ball dress doesn't appear or selected to give it to her as a gift, is it the only thing i can give as a gift or is there other.(the mc can automatically give her gifts as magazines during the tutor)
if i remember the interface i believe the dress as a gift is at the bottom of the page next to what looks like
a pair of shackles that seem to be just decorating the page
(all the items are in the grid, but the dress is put in like a "tab" at the bottom of the gift page and
would be greyed out till you have it)

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
if i remember the interface i believe the dress as a gift is at the bottom of the page next to what looks like
a pair of shackles that seem to be just decorating the page
(all the items are in the grid, but the dress is put in like a "tab" at the bottom of the gift page and
would be greyed out till you have it)
Yeah i noticed it but it's grey and i have the dress as i mentioned before by using cheats. it seems there is noway to continue my recent save and load an old save without cheats.

Good day/night.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
hmm. cant think of anything else, sorry bout your luck

hopefully the people who read these threads notice, and remember not to use the all costumes/ items cheat
(and maybe itll get looking into and debuged)

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes