Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I started with a fresh copy of witch trainer and this is the error message I am getting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So this error message indicates it's missing a screen reference (close_button) which is declared in the Witch Trainer Silver files and my mod doesn't edit (__Renpy__/_Screens_.rpy). You may want to check and make sure that file is still there. I don't know if the error has to do with you being on a Mac or not... unfortunately I do not have a Mac to test with.

Toradora12

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I see the first screen shot is the original game file and the second screen shot is the mod.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, I had the same problem. Loaded the new file into the game directory and now game won't start.

For those of us who are clearly not computer savvy, can this just be added to the original file and we can download the game anew with all the new stuff?

Toradora12

Jan 22, 2019
What I found out is that if I copy and paste the game folder instead of dragging it over into the root folder my computer gave me the option to merge folders instead of replacing it. So Far this seems to have worked. The mod is more like an add on to what's already there.

Reactions: demoka and Wyrdo

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah, I had the same problem. Loaded the new file into the game directory and now game won't start.

For those of us who are clearly not computer savvy, can this just be added to the original file and we can download the game anew with all the new stuff?
is a pre-assembled package of WTS and my mod that I have uploaded for troubleshooting purposes. I intend to remove it once we have squashed the bugs, since I do not have permission to re-upload Akabur or Team Silver's work. I have confirmed this package works without issues on my end, so if you get errors, please post them here so I can try to investigate them.

NOTE: This package does not include the new features I've added to the main mod today.

Since this is no longer needed for testing, I have removed this link.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
Nice Finally daphne and astoria in one....

hopefully you plan on to integrate them in on scene with genie and snape....

downloaded your version from this page..... recieved this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/__Renpy__/shop/_store_.rpy", line 280, in script call
    call purchase_scroll(_return) from _call_purchase_scroll
  File "game/__Renpy__/_daphne_/favors.rpy", line 51, in script
    if daphne_donations_first:
  File "game/__Renpy__/_daphne_/favors.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'daphne_donations_first' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Completed DownLoads\dxd\Witch Trainer\WT_BigSilver_012419\WT_BigSilver_012419\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Completed DownLoads\dxd\Witch Trainer\WT_BigSilver_012419\WT_BigSilver_012419\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Completed DownLoads\dxd\Witch Trainer\WT_BigSilver_012419\WT_BigSilver_012419\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.34
Sat Jan 26 02:33:11 2019

it would be great if you could share a save file too

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Nice Finally daphne and astoria in one....

hopefully you plan on to integrate them in on scene with genie and snape....

downloaded your version from this page..... recieved this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Completed DownLoads\dxd\Witch Trainer\WT_BigSilver_012419\WT_BigSilver_012419\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Completed DownLoads\dxd\Witch Trainer\WT_BigSilver_012419\WT_BigSilver_012419\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Completed DownLoads\dxd\Witch Trainer\WT_BigSilver_012419\WT_BigSilver_012419\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.34
Sat Jan 26 02:33:11 2019

it would be great if you could share a save file too
So this looks like you tried to load a save that is not compatible with the current version of the mod. I would recommend starting a fresh save using the most current version of the mod. I haven't provided a save file because you can use the in-game cheats to skip ahead pretty easily. I may add additional cheats for Daphne in the future.

EDIT: This was a bug and has been fixed as of 1/27/19.

Reactions: PugWug

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I used your mod without any issue with 1.23/24 version, now i updated it to 1.25 and whenever i try to summon Daphne i got an error message, i can ignore through it but she just got dismissed and i wasnt able to ask her anything.

I rollbacked to the earlier versions, still the same issue. I tried to reset their apperance in case thats the problem, but no luck. Whenever i summon her its error. Now its happened while writing a report aswell for gold.

Report log

Actually its got the whole log i hope, it was error message after one of the Hermione Scene at night outside in the forest with Myrtil

Now i rolled back to 1.21 all bugs seems gone. I may have to stay away from updating your mod till i start over, im at day 170 with only personal favors locked in, maxed out snape rep and pretty much got a tons of gold but still didnt reached the ending. Or you suggest to start over instead, just in case avoiding errors with only the 'vanilla' silver modded game?

Thanks in advance.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
ive gotten to the point where it says ive unlocked the wardrobe for daphne, but it still says its hidden? does anyone have a soloution for this problem?

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I used your mod without any issue with 1.23/24 version, now i updated it to 1.25 and whenever i try to summon Daphne i got an error message, i can ignore through it but she just got dismissed and i wasnt able to ask her anything.

I rollbacked to the earlier versions, still the same issue. I tried to reset their apperance in case thats the problem, but no luck. Whenever i summon her its error. Now its happened while writing a report aswell for gold.

Report log

Actually its got the whole log i hope, it was error message after one of the Hermione Scene at night outside in the forest with Myrtil

Now i rolled back to 1.21 all bugs seems gone. I may have to stay away from updating your mod till i start over, im at day 170 with only personal favors locked in, maxed out snape rep and pretty much got a tons of gold but still didnt reached the ending. Or you suggest to start over instead, just in case avoiding errors with only the 'vanilla' silver modded game?

Thanks in advance.
So that is because I added new variables to Daphne that are declared at the start of the game. You may be able to fix the error by opening console shift+O and typing the following:

Code:
dap_hair_style = "straight"
dap_hair_color = "blonde"
If that doesn't work, you could start a fresh save and use in-game cheats to boost yourself close to your previous position. Because of compatibility issues with old saves, I only recommend updating my mod when you see a new feature that you want.

ive gotten to the point where it says ive unlocked the wardrobe for daphne, but it still says its hidden? does anyone have a soloution for this problem?
I see the problem and will have a fixed version uploaded shortly.
You can work around this by pressing shift+O and typing the following:
Code:
daphne_wardrobe_unlocked = True

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
So that is because I added new variables to Daphne that are declared at the start of the game. You may be able to fix the error by opening console shift+O and typing the following:

dap_hair_style = "straight"
dap_hair_color = "blonde"

If that doesn't work, you could start a fresh save and use in-game cheats to boost yourself close to your previous position. Because of compatibility issues with old saves, I only recommend updating my mod when you see a new feature that you want.

Thanks for the tip, i guess i stick with 1.21 then till i start a new game.

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
This is great, thanks for sharing! I have a question, does anyone knows the file name/directory of the pin-up girl deco for the cupboard? Can it be changed?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
The Silver Edition mod reently updated to version 1.35 is this mod compatible with that recent update?

krejil

Jul 30, 2017
The Silver Edition mod reently updated to version 1.35 is this mod compatible with that recent update?
After a very quick test the answer is no. I'm guessing the main mod's UI changes have made this incompatible for now. So don't delete your old game just yet.

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
This mod does NOT work with version 1.35 yet.
It works at 1.34B. It is not necessary to write questions, why he writes errors . He does not work on 1.35.
(Read the description )

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
hello, any problems will occur if i want your mod added to the new 1.35 silver of the game ?
Hello all,

I have uploaded an updated version of the mod that is compatible with WTS v1.35. I've been working on this update all day, and I'm pretty exhausted, so it's possible that I missed something. If you encounter a bug or missing feature, please let me know and I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Enjoy!

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Hello all,

I have uploaded an updated version of the mod that is compatible with WTS v1.35. I've been working on this update all day, and I'm pretty exhausted, so it's possible that I missed something. If you encounter a bug or missing feature, please let me know and I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Enjoy!
You are our God! Thanks for all your hard work, I got really engrossed with this game and mod xD

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes