A small extras pack for Witch Trainer: Silver.​

Updated: 06/06/2022
Game/Creator:
Modder: TheBigBg
Artwork: Darwin7
Mod Version: 06.06.2022
Game Version: v1.42.2
Language: English

IMPORTANT: Installation instructions have changed as of version 04.24.2022.
Please read new instructions carefully!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: It is highly recommended that you start a new save when installing or updating to a new version of the Extras Pack. Because of how frequently changes are made, I recommend only updating to the latest version of the mod when you see a feature you are interested in.

Download:
Old Version Archive:

Last edited:

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
In my next update, I will be adding Daphne as a new character.
After some consideration, I decided to go with the version from Feodosiy's mod.
There is a lot of new code to write and art assets to create, but I should have a basic release soon.
Here's a screenshot of Daphne working with the wardrobe:

daphne_wardrobe_example.PNG

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
In my next update, I will be adding Daphne as a new character...
I'm loving it! Can't wait to spoil that princess. If you need help with proof reading or play testing give me a wink. Do you plan to offer this extra mod to the WT Silver team??

Reactions: Moonhed

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
There is a lot of new code to write and art assets to create, but I should have a basic release soon.

View attachment 219870
Why isn't anyone considering adding Ginny from

Reactions: Wyrdo

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I'm loving it! Can't wait to spoil that princess. If you need help with proof reading or play testing give me a wink. Do you plan to offer this extra mod to the WT Silver team??
Thanks, feel free to download above and share any bugs you find. I own none of the assets used in my mod, so Silver team can use anything I've made if it serves them to do so. Silver team is also infinitely more talented than I am, so they may not have any interest in my mod.

Why isn't anyone considering adding Ginny from
She isn't really a unique character, just Hermione with a different face. If I can find a way to include her in a manner that makes her more unique, I will do so.

Chacal

Aug 8, 2018
Hi, thebigbg, I installed your mod and it's very cool.
I look forward to seeing the result. If you can add more characters and lines of dialogue, it will look amazing.
Congratulations!

Jeizen

Aug 21, 2018
Hola, great mod but i like to know how add it to android version. Sorry my english

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hola, great mod but i like to know how add it to android version. Sorry my english
This mod will not work with the Android version as is, someone would need to package and port the mod + WTS game. This would require Team Silver's blessing to re-up their content, and the know-how to make the port.

Reactions: Jeizen

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hello all,

Today marks the end of the second week since I started this mod. In the beginning, I only intended for this to be a handful of extra outfits and some bug fixes. But the more time I spend on this, the more I am motivated to expand and add even more content. Seeing support and praise from so many people has encouraged me to try to make something worth your time to download, and hopefully positively add to the WTS experience overall.

Thank you again for all the support, and please let me know if there is any suggestions or specific content you would like to see in the future.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I installed your mod and cant load my savegames since then is that normal?
Yes, my mod adds many variables that are initialized at the start of a new game. Save files made from another version of the game will not include these variables, and cause it to error out.

Reactions: kreuzer2

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
What do you do when the mod won't allow you to start the game?
You may need to download a fresh copy of Witch Trainer Silver 1.34b and copy my mod over again. If you are receiving errors, this is the best place to start.

Hello, can't start the game because of this error below, any ideas?
You are using Feodosiy's version of Witch Trainer, which is practically an entirely different game than Witch Trainer Silver. You can download Witch Trainer Silver , and then apply my mod to that.

Reactions: Wyrdo and SenPC

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
You may need to download a fresh copy of Witch Trainer Silver 1.34b and copy my mod over again. If you are receiving errors, this is the best place to start.

You are using Feodosiy's version of Witch Trainer, which is practically an entirely different game than Witch Trainer Silver. You can download Witch Trainer Silver , and then apply my mod to that.
Duh, what the hell. I thought i was playing on silver mod. Silly me, thanks.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes