Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
t.png
Overview

If you have played Princess Trainer, it is very similar. It's simpler, with fewer mechanics, characters, scenarios and secrets. Besides the
Miss Granger, the evil Severus Snapes, professor of the Slytherin school, appears as your crony of misdeeds.

The game is placed as a prequel to the Princess Trainer, a little after the Magic Shop events, in which by an accident with the potions that
They tried to increase the bust of Princess Jasmine the Genie is transported to a parallel reality where he replaces the famous magician Dumbledore.

Miss Granger has become a headache for Professor Snapes, and next to this one you will try to "put in waist" to this one,
developing not only his personal growth but also affecting other characters such as Snapes, Harry or Ginny, although these are only mentioned.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-06
Release Date: 2016-10-06
Developer: Akabur
Censored: No
Version: v1.02
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
From @muttdoggy

There are 2 ways to find out. One is checking for a file and another way is by running the game. Look for a file called options.rpy in the *Your Game*/game folder and also by checking *Your Game*/renpy/common/00console.rpy for the config.console variable set to "True". Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and look for "config.console" and see if its set for true or false. If it's true then you can use command console. Another method is to run the game and use shift+d to bring up the developer console or try shift+o to use the command console.
If you check and you don't have the file options.rpy or your config.console is false, you can make it so you can cheat.
This means you can use command console --
config.console = True

Witch Trianer..
gold = XXX
slytherin = XX
gryffindor = XX
hufflepuff = xx
ravenclaw = xx
I use those.. I keep the gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw scores low and the slytherin score high.

Theonlygoduneed

Apr 23, 2017
I have no idea what to do, I am the point where the only interactions I have are: Wardrobe, gifts, dismiss and chit chat. Nothing works, I tried giving her gifts but that didn't work, I read all books, gryf's points are way lower than slyth's but I still can't do anything besides wardrobe, gifts, dismiss and chit chat.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I have no idea what to do, I am the point where the only interactions I have are: Wardrobe, gifts, dismiss and chit chat. Nothing works, I tried giving her gifts but that didn't work, I read all books, gryf's points are way lower than slyth's but I still can't do anything besides wardrobe, gifts, dismiss and chit chat.
Some stuff is time locked IIRC. Keep reading book, especially fiction ones.

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
I really liked Princess trainer, the art, humor, events, everything was perfect :) Is this game a worthy successor?
Yes, it's by the same author, and has the same kind of humor. I enjoyed them both, although I think Princess Trainer is the better game.

Akabur has also done a game based on Lara Croft (very short and simple) and one based on Cinderella (very short and probably worthwhile). He also collaborated with another guy on a long multi-part series called Broken Heart Bordello that is not too bad if you're at a loose end.

Duruband

Aug 13, 2016
Pretty sure you just have to block his skills right instead of spamming attack (it's been a while though)

Letrophot

Jun 10, 2017
Aaaaah this game. Played it a while ago and really enjoyed myself. I recommend anyone who likes corruption-type games to download it, it's really entertaining. However, my only real "complaint" about it is: It takes a loooooong ass while before you can really get anything interesting to happen, so if you're impatient, you'd be better off just playing something else.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
There are a ton of mods for this too, including the Silver version, which reduce the grind.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
It's a long time since I played this game, but if I remind correctly:
-In the first days you can get heal potions when searching in the closet (max of 3 I think)
-If he prepares a big attack, block
-Take potions (they heal around the half), but not to late or it could be that you cannot block and you take unnecessary damage.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I really wish there was more options for wardrobe. Compared to princess trainer this game feels barebones. The closet doesn't do a whole lot, the bird does nothing and your conversations with snaps don't change hardly.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I read there was some mods that added extra scenes in this game, but i don´t know if they are bug free, its been some time since i read about that though.

Reactions: TsunayoshiRA
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes