• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SiteRip Witch Trainer 1.40.1

Joseph Buscemi

Jun 15, 2021
I tried to post this question this morning but somehow it was deleted. I'd like to know where to install Witch Trainer 1.40.1. I know its not a new game and just a mod but which folder do I put it in? Can anyone help me? Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was probably deleted because your meant to look, or ask for your answer in the game or mods thread when it has one not make a thread elsewhere. And that SiteRip prefix doesn't apply here.

In the deleted thread I said to check the post with the download as it has instructions there, or just download the game already updated in the mods opening post.

Joseph Buscemi

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks! I'll try downloading again and see what happens. Oh... another question...will I be able to use my saved games or will I need to start all over again? Joe

Reactions: CrOoKEdTooTH

Joseph Buscemi

Jun 15, 2021
Hello again... I download the game but when I try to open it I get this message ( This application has failed to start because api-ms-win-crt-convert l1-1-0.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem) I have NO idea what this means. Maybe I have to uninstall the first version? Oh... and just so you know I'm still running XP... for reasons I won't get into right now. Joe