Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone know the item names which to use when adding them with the console? Found a few of em.... is there a file which states them all?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
also as its a mod for the game moving to mod section, thanks also @Tarasia for pointing out only 60% done changed title as was miss leading members

Aug 7, 2016
No, Silver has quite some added content in :
-options for locations visit (gathering ingredient, linked to potion craft + style events (this is in pay linked to the "reporter path" for Hermione.

---
Neat add to the bird, curious as to update if coming.

Guess the fire system require either a walk trough or explanation, like how many events they are..
So which has more content, this or Mo's silver, or are both with different art and different content so I should try both? i tried silver a year ago..

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So which has more content, this or Mo's silver, or are both with different art and different content so I should try both? i tried silver a year ago..
I do believe Silver has slighly more content, but this version is also a modification on the silver version. Silver also recently got a update to 1.10 i think.

Which you should try? Subjective, i'd try them all and see which you like best. That does mean the early grind is real, like it is in these trainer games.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Change the cheat file from Slytherin +10000 to Gryffindor Sucks( = 0 ) just put in game folder (only uploaded this for flavor)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm stuck in the Cho Chang story line. Potter says "she's very talkative before full moon" but haven't find any difference in her dialogue options before or during full moon. Someone has any idea how to progress ? I saw a creenshot with Cho Chang naked with Potter in Dumbledore's office, so obviously there is more than what I got with this storyline. Also I have reached max with Hermione and Daphne and prof Trelawney (not sure of the name, looks like an old lady teacher) came to see me once because the demon fucked her as me and she wanted to do it again. The genie said no, and that was it.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I'm stuck in the Cho Chang story line. [...] Someone has any idea how to progress ? I saw a creenshot with Cho Chang naked with Potter in Dumbledore's office, so obviously there is more than what I got with this storyline. ...
You could check inside the folders for those pics - if they are there chances are you 'only' need right stats and right moment to trigger. But don't ask me how. I'm more a try-and-error advocate. :D

If not - do not forget the mod is 2/3rds done officially, maybe there's no finishing the questline for now. If you found a pic somewhere else it could be a sneak peek preview for what to come with an update??? o_O Mind posting it?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
You could check inside the folders for those pics
Sorry a bit noob but didn't even know you could do that on renpy games. I thought it was somewhat encrypted. Anyway I looked and did find sprites with Chow being fucked and various other stuff I didn't manage to trigger in the game yet.

If you found a pic somewhere else it could be a sneak peek preview for what to come with an update??? o_O Mind posting it?
Sorry don't remember where I saw it. Could be 8ch on /htg but could also be on some obscure russian site with downloadable games.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Did they make it so you can actually fuck that phoenix girl or is it still just going to be her appearing and being an annoying waste of time over and over?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good question, so far she has possessed some times. Guess it is still on the wip line (so far guess I've read about it some months ago).

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If we have someone who is a patreon of his could we get a confirmation that the version we have is the same he has listed, since his is listed under a tag called 'hotfix package'.

Since I'm the unofficial "WT + mods guy" here I might as well add this to my watch list :)

Last edited:

eriador

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for the upload... I akways fail to see what changes versus the original but I'll try this one :)

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
From his patreon :
Sorry for the silence -_- Just trying to make two updates this month. WT mod already sent to translator and I'm testing the build now
So I'd reckon we should have the new version soon.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did they make it so you can actually fuck that phoenix girl or is it still just going to be her appearing and being an annoying waste of time over and over?
She posseses hermione few times but there is no art with phoenix alone as far as i know
Forgot to answer this, my apologies.

In this mod the birdgirl has a tiny bit more content (not with you tho)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as far as I know the next update is planned to flesh it out even more along with the story lines of Cho Chang and Daphne

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

115 patrons·

edit2

Hello, guys. The fan mode update has been put to testing, and I’d like to give you some head-up as to what’s coming. The mode was made to fill the voids between makings of my games, and give my patrons some enjoyment, while I wait for the arts to be made. As of today, my projects ask for my immediate attention, thus the final version of the mod is postponed for some time.
I’ll do my best to release one more “minor” update of the MLA this month, which unfortunatelly will only fix the bugs, fixing of which I had to delay this far, because it required major code editing (yes, I know this shouldn’t have been even in the first version, sorry -_-).
The amount of arts I’ve got so far doesn’t satisfy my plans for the new update of the MLA, but I’ll try my hardest to introduce certain new content ASAP (I’ve received many messages, asking when the next update is to be released), and yes, all the updates are to contain thematic scenes :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote