Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
fanmod.jpg

Overview:
It’s a small mod of Akabur’s game. The mod does not alter the original storyline, a crossover with an MLA’s character was added, storylines not finished in the so-called Russian mod 1.2-1.6 were remade.​

Updated: 19/01/2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final
Developer: /
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Parody, Fan mod, Chibi, Akabur, Hermione, Nudity, Anal, Corruption, Humiliation

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Android port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @lloyd24 for the link and @booom313 for android version.

fanmod.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
storylines not finished in the so-called Russian mod 1.2-1.6 were remade
Is that the mod with the Slytherin blonde chick you train after Hermione ? I played the 1.6 version but I didn't see any progress over 1.5.2 from last year

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for taking care of this thread doggy :)

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Here's the same zip as above but modified so that you don't have a purposely useless cheat menu, and have access to the full one.

Oh and I've left the RPA unarchived so you may alter things to your heart's content.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
A few new scenes over and above the latest Russian version though some stuff has been taken out.

It's worth a download if you didn't play the Russian modded version because a lot is new. If you did play it, probably still worth it as the new mechanics are pretty good.

There's the odd bug in it though at the end of Daphne's questline but nothing gamebreaking. Just remember to hit "Ignore" when an exception page comes up and you'll be fine to continue.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@muttdoggy 2 things, with the developers shouldn't you be linking to both Patreon pages? And 2, when using said Patreon pages you can see at feodosiy, that he says there the mod is for 60% done. So I got to bust you on the 60%...

Sorry, to bust your balls like that.
Unless you like that ofcourse, then i am sorry for myself i busted your balls.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
A few things is missing compared to 1.5.2 and some things still broken. ordering things is single item (opposed to up to 3 at a time) and books can still bug out, so you cant read a silver version, even though you have read the copper etc. So it's the usual thing with this trainer. Some things are good, some things are bad, some things work and some dont. What those are, and in what combination.... well... good luck.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
A few things is missing compared to 1.5.2 and some things still broken. ordering things is single item (opposed to up to 3 at a time) and books can still bug out, so you cant read a silver version, even though you have read the copper etc. So it's the usual thing with this trainer. Some things are good, some things are bad, some things work and some dont. What those are, and in what combination.... well... good luck.
keep in mind 1.5.2 is a different mod then this one, so it's like comparing a mandarin with a orange, they are both a citrus fruit like the original, but have their differences. Also I grabbed this from Feody(. Screw calling him Feo now can't remember the spelling and to lazy to look up. ) Before patreon decided to block that post due to the adult content nature, that according to their rules should never be posted in public posts (stupid rule mark things as adult content still can't show in public, stupid rule too. Cause I seen many many posts that are posted in public.....)

To avoid any possible errors, it's a good idea to place the folder on your system disk, but not on, say, the desktop.

If you see the bugs, please send me a screenshot( crashes with errors, untranslated Russian words). It's does not mean I didn't test the mod, I was doing it the whole previous week, but I could miss something

Some tips:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@muttdoggy 2 things, with the developers shouldn't you be linking to both Patreon pages? And 2, when using said Patreon pages you can see at feodosiy, that he says there the mod is for 60% done. So I got to bust you on the 60%...

Sorry, to bust your balls like that.
Unless you like that ofcourse, then i am sorry for myself i busted your balls.
That's true. I put Complete since version is 1.02 and knowing all the stuff Feodosiy's got on his hands, I'm still undecided as to whether or not he's actually gonna add content to this or "call it done!". But I will add that Feodosiy says it's 60% done to the OP.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
KK so I completely forgot what a pain in the ass this and Princess Trainer were during the early portions of the game. You have to deal with the awful mail system in this game, the awful books to gain new skills which are a pain in the ass and then there's the terrible RNG for the cupboard. Wish he had removed the mail system entirely, it's terribly designed. Also what the fuck does the steroids and the phoenix food do?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
KK so I completely forgot what a pain in the ass this and Princess Trainer were during the early portions of the game. You have to deal with the awful mail system in this game, the awful books to gain new skills which are a pain in the ass and then there's the terrible RNG for the cupboard. Wish he had removed the mail system entirely, it's terribly designed. Also what the fuck does the steroids and the phoenix food do?
i got no idea yet, still need to play it. But if you read the tips from the quote from the modder i left 1 of my posts up, steroids + phoenix + fullmoon = ???

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No, Silver has quite some added content in :
-options for locations visit (gathering ingredient, linked to potion craft + style events (this is in pay linked to the "reporter path" for Hermione.

---
Neat add to the bird, curious as to update if coming.

Guess the fire system require either a walk trough or explanation, like how many events they are..

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
this game is trully completed???
not sure, I'm caught in a loop with Daphne where if I try more than 1 anal scene with her, her whole story resets.
Also the phoneix is bugged and no progress with the asian chick.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote