RPGM [WIP] [Full] RJ133508 [2990] Knight of Flame, Lily Akos

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I realise I haven't updated this post or the translation itself for a long time, but it's still my intention to see it to its completion.
That'll be one hell of an achievement for someone that has to use actual game experience as well as tools to make it legible.
When I started I adamantly refused to use a straight machine translation, an ethos to which I still ascribe.
I'm doing the best I can with so much RL going on but thankfully the worst of that is past now.
I took up a smaller WolfRPG title to get my drive back. It's working. I can see myself coming back to this thread and updating regularly. The WolfRPG title I'm using as a new base could NEVER be shared here. It's that sort of game.

Please be advised that this is on the back burner for now.
I'm still doing little bits and pieces as well as cleanups.

Thank you for the continued interest.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just a quick heads-up. Another 1,000 entries done. That still leaves a huge chunk of stuff.
It's been so long, so I'd like to ask a question:
There's two monster files waiting to be done. Would you rather:

1: I release new patch versions as these files are completed
2: I do the both of them and then release one huge update

Option 1 would see faster progress. Option 2 would see slower but fuller progress.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This project is not dead!
Before anyone thinks it is...

I had some pressing matters that needed attending to, including needing a tooth extracted. This is getting resurrected in earnest. I'll be making another post around Saturday but the next release is still a bit of a ways off.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Okay gang.
I've made some progress, but nothing too major yet. There's a lot of things I had to get done before I could use all my headbrain for this. All that extra stuff is dusted, and I'll be putting a little more into this tonight, with a glut more tomorrow. Will post again then to get keep you abreast of things.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE!
Which I'm obviously happy about...

Map307 is now standing around 50% completion (19,058/37,776).
These H-Scenes... My lord but some of them are complete nonsense. I started, so I'll finish.

Reactions: Gpof and Fakecrash
Jan 28, 2018
PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE!
Which I'm obviously happy about...

Map307 is now standing around 50% completion (19,058/37,776).
These H-Scenes... My lord but some of them are complete nonsense. I started, so I'll finish.
Thanks for everything

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I realise I haven't updated this post or the translation itself for a long time, but it's still my intention to see it to its completion.
That'll be one hell of an achievement for someone that has to use actual game experience as well as tools to make it legible.
When I started I adamantly refused to use a straight machine translation, an ethos to which I still ascribe.
I'm doing the best I can with so much RL going on but thankfully the worst of that is past now.
I took up a smaller WolfRPG title to get my drive back. It's working. I can see myself coming back to this thread and updating regularly. The WolfRPG title I'm using as a new base could NEVER be shared here. It's that sort of game.

Please be advised that this is on the back burner for now.
I'm still doing little bits and pieces as well as cleanups.

Thank you for the continued interest.

Sounds like exactly the kind of game I would be interested in, would love to know which one it is so I can keep an eye out. Also thank you for working on this game, I was looking to start translating it but now I wont have to worry.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sounds like exactly the kind of game I would be interested in, would love to know which one it is so I can keep an eye out. Also thank you for working on this game, I was looking to start translating it but now I wont have to worry.
It's going to take a some more time. I'm currently trying not to be dismayed by how inane some of the H-Scene dialogue really is. I keep telling myself "one scene at a time, come back later". This kind of mentality is why I've retained much of what passes for my sanity.
Once all the scenes are done, I'll start on the biggest file, which I believe to be the various endings.
How were you going to TL this? Hard-editing through the RPGM Editor? Or were you going to use a tool like RPGM Trans?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It's going to take a some more time. I'm currently trying not to be dismayed by how inane some of the H-Scene dialogue really is. I keep telling myself "one scene at a time, come back later". This kind of mentality is why I've retained much of what passes for my sanity.
Once all the scenes are done, I'll start on the biggest file, which I believe to be the various endings.
How were you going to TL this? Hard-editing through the RPGM Editor? Or were you going to use a tool like RPGM Trans?

I use RPG Trans.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I use RPG Trans.
Good to know.
I apologise to the protracted silence but my speeds seem to be a bit sub-sub-par at the moment. Even speedtests are failing.
Given that we have a cabled connection in the house but my primary is using wireless, I'm of the opinion that my WiFi hardware needs replacing. There goes another €40.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Sorry to go off topic but does any of you guys have a guide for the 2 game im stuck con scenario 7 with i think merchant route? I mean after rescuing the dude then bringing items to the boy on the castle the merchant says something about 7 idk help

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
have you done translating the game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
have you done translating the game
Short answer: No.
Long answer: No, but I did shelve it for a while and only came back to it in the last two months.

Do you have any idea how much text there is in this game? The raw, untranslated Japanese text came to a little over 8MB which is ridiculous when it's all just plain text.

Reactions: Fakecrash

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
Long answer: No, but I did shelve it for a while and only came back to it in the last two months.

Do you have any idea how much text there is in this game? The raw, untranslated Japanese text came to a little over 8MB which is ridiculous when it's all just plain text.
maybe you can try translating this game gold scientist

Mar 19, 2018

Is this thread still alive? How's the progress going?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Shelved for now due to actual health concerns. A little better every day.
I do touch it from time to time but huge scads of text being translated isn't happening yet.