RPGM [WIP] [Full] RJ133508 [2990] Knight of Flame, Lily Akos

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'd make an image banner if I could figure out just how to do that here. If it's a case of "pick a suitable host" then I'll do that. I'd rather have an Embed option, though. Anyway, without further ado, details. It's an oldie, but there's a wad of content and alt endings. Right now, it's 50% off for a grand total of 702 Yen. Which is roughly $6.12 / €5.30/ £4.70, give or take.

N.B. THIS IS NOT A DOWNLOAD THREAD FOR THE GAME. THIS IS JUST A TRANSLATION FILE THREAD!

I post under the same name on ULMF, if it ever comes back. So far, nearly two days server down and counting.
Now, I've been translating this for quite some time and it's going to take a while longer. I'm encroaching on 50% done (yes, it doesn't sound like much but the dialogue in the game comes to slightly over 8MB even when it's solely japanese). I've come across the recollection room and am currently doing that scene-by-scene as opposed to chunks and clumps. Once I've done this file (30,000 lines) and the next one (40,000 lines) I'll post an update. For the time being, I'll post up what I have.

Bear in mind that due to the patching program I use, some strings may yet be untranslated, but there's quite a bit done so far. The quest cards themselves will be the last things I attempt, and I'll make as rapid progress as I can manage.

Requirements:
Patch files:
Current uncompressed file size (for verification): 9.09MB

I no longer hard-edit using the RPGMaker Editor especially when there's a glot of repeated text. If you have issues with GoogleDrive, let me know and I'll directly post it up here instead.

Peace!

P.S. Please don't repost my work elsewhere without my say-so. I don't want to deal with a load of herp-a-derp comments and behind-closed-doors bashing. I put a lot of time and effort into the quality of my work as possible and it's quite disheartening to simply hear about people bashing it, especially when it's somewhere I can't defend myself.

What I promise:
I will see this through.
I will maintain quality and answer questions.
I will keep this thread updated as necessary.

What I won't do:
Entertain stupidity.
Accept any bashing - even in irony or jest. Though this will not stop work on the game.
Respond to any comments along the lines of "YU use RPGMTrans YU not hard edit game"

Allow me to explain why this one time and this one time ONLY. I started this project as a hard edit. But switched over once I saw the amount of repeated text. RPGM Trans is quite suitable for this purpose as each instance of repeated text only has to be translated ONCE. Example: I came across one repeated line line that was used 600+ throughout the game. Rather than individually translate that same line 600 times, I only had to do it once.

Though I say "no bashing", I will accept and respond to criticism. Just so long as you tell me what's been done wrong and how you'd say it better.

If you receive an RPGMaker Trans error message other than "Unpacking File" or "Deleting archive" - this are necessary steps for the current version of the tool. Post actual error messages and I'll fix them.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Im getting an error everytime i try to patch the game and the rpgmaker trans is closing could you please post a guide on how to patch the game.I followed the guide on the rpgmakertrans website but its not working.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just ran a test of my latest work. the screen you SHOULD see just before you run it looks like this:

Once it does (it's buckets easier for the program to find them all, say for example in the RPGMaker Trans base directory) just hit Go.

Mine ran to 100% without error.
I can only guess that one or more of your folders is set to Read Only. Please check that. Also the RGSS3a file may be as well. If it's already been deleted, that's okay. You don't need to worry about it.
as I can't edit my opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: ineedaname555

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Glad to help. Well, back to work for me.
Are you the one translating this? And What parts of the game were translated I've seen the main storyline isn't translated yet xD but if you got defeated by the rapist it's in english

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yep, I'm still on this. It took a back seat due to a family emergency, but that's resolved now.
I'm translating pieces as I find them and I'm still working on the biggest files just to have them out of the way.
I think what I'm at now is the recollection room. It's nightmarish in size...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
wish there would be the same thing happen when megrim new game is out... 5 dec 2017...

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yep, I'm still on this. It took a back seat due to a family emergency, but that's resolved now.
I'm translating pieces as I find them and I'm still working on the biggest files just to have them out of the way.
I think what I'm at now is the recollection room. It's nightmarish in size...
I see what's translated on 1.10 and what's not?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I see what's translated on 1.10 and what's not?
I wish I could tell you. A good number of the quest explanations (and names thereof) are done. The actual STORY however, is buried across almost all the files. TLing this game has taken far longer than I would've liked. At this moment, it's a labour of love. Once I have this recollection room finished, I'll post up another update. It'll take some time but as I said earlier, I WILL see this through.
That update mightn't appear to be much, but it'll be more significant to me than it will be to you.

Bear in mind that I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions regarding corrections.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I wish I could tell you. A good number of the quest explanations (and names thereof) are done. The actual STORY however, is buried across almost all the files. TLing this game has taken far longer than I would've liked. At this moment, it's a labour of love. Once I have this recollection room finished, I'll post up another update. It'll take some time but as I said earlier, I WILL see this through.
That update mightn't appear to be much, but it'll be more significant to me than it will be to you.

Bear in mind that I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions regarding corrections.
I see it might come out at 2018 too right? Sure I'll tell you xD Sorry for the double post I couldn't delete or edit my post

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Translation info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - - -

Not sure if this worth making a game post or not???
RJ133508_img_smp1.jpg
@nam654 - any ideas???

Reactions: Fakecrash

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Everybody, what I've done so far has been the work of hours each day and reworks when I've been informed it doesn't sound quite right. If you have problems, please address me in private.

Twistty's post is quite right. There's a lot left to do. Though I do believe I've fixed the error regarding Lärmthal Temple's name not showing.
I've already promised to see this to completion, and I don't break promises.
I must respectfully ask for your patience and understanding.
It's not worthy of being posted on the game thread yet as I feel it's not quite ready. I still would've liked to have been asked that in person, rather than like this. I'd likely have okayed it with a caveat but next time, please ask me.
Why ask @nam654? He's not the one working on this.

I probably should have made a couple of mirrors, but I've met nobody who's had a problem with GDrive.
I'll only say this once:

MY MEGA ACCOUNT WAS SHUT DOWN BECAUSE I POSTED MY WORK THERE!

I'd rather not have any more accounts of mine -or anyone else's- shut down as a result of certain parties getting their "Oh noes, we must stop this evil person doing a good deed" type hands on this.
Unless you can implicitly trust your mirrors, don't repost... Without my permission. I'm still working on this, after all. I don't want getting into even more shite because of white knights.
That is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Translation info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - - -

Not sure if this worth making a game post or not???
View attachment 51214
@nam654 - any ideas???
...aaand I just saw only now this tag. Why didn't he show to me before, the notifications? That's a mystery. Maybe the forum was undergo some maintenance of some sort... but anyway, why this question? It's because there is Loli inside? Or you're asking about the game itself, if it's worth it or not? If so, I'm not the most suitable to ask this, but personally speaking could be an interesting game! If instead was the other motivation, as long as "he" doesn't have any Loli underaged, fine by me xD

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Everybody, what I've done so far has been the work of hours each day and reworks when I've been informed it doesn't sound quite right. If you have problems, please address me in private.

Twistty's post is quite right. There's a lot left to do. Though I do believe I've fixed the error regarding Lärmthal Temple's name not showing.
I've already promised to see this to completion, and I don't break promises.
I must respectfully ask for your patience and understanding.
It's not worthy of being posted on the game thread yet as I feel it's not quite ready. I still would've liked to have been asked that in person, rather than like this. I'd likely have okayed it with a caveat but next time, please ask me.
Why ask @nam654? He's not the one working on this.

I probably should have made a couple of mirrors, but I've met nobody who's had a problem with GDrive.
I'll only say this once:

MY MEGA ACCOUNT WAS SHUT DOWN BECAUSE I POSTED MY WORK THERE!

I'd rather not have any more accounts of mine -or anyone else's- shut down as a result of certain parties getting their "Oh noes, we must stop this evil person doing a good deed" type hands on this.
Unless you can implicitly trust your mirrors, don't repost... Without my permission. I'm still working on this, after all. I don't want getting into even more shite because of white knights.
That is all.
Take your time please, no need to rush, also it's a shame that your MEGA account was shut down, also about those White Knights, fuck'em lol, use VPNs & multi accounts if you can to, also uses DropBox, since i think they are owned & are affiliated with Avast lol, since any Avast stuff you download & installed, they ALWAYS asks to uses DropBox, seriously... Why people aren't using them (Avast and DropBox and LifeLock and any VPNs) to share shit out to others & protects themselves in the process...