Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm having a hard time picturing Robb Stark as a bigly pimp daddy! IMHO, Robb Stark was a gullible pussy who deserved to die at the Red Wedding. Running a brothel seems a more suitable profession for Ramsay Bolton and/or Tyrion Lannister. John Snow seems a better Casanova to bed the noble women of Winterfell, especially since he's already a bastard!;)
game-of-thrones-funny imp pimp.jpg

Reactions: Heml0ck

Darkjudge

Aug 28, 2016
Oh wow! This game is back in development? That's pretty cool. Think he'd DM old patrons to tell them.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I downloaded the game and it looks nothing like what's shown in the preview images. All I can do is two quest, Arya's quest and the tutorial quest. Am I missing something or that's just how the game is? And where is Catelyn?

Reactions: Ryohky

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I downloaded the game and it looks nothing like what's shown in the preview images. All I can do is two quest, Arya's quest and the tutorial quest. Am I missing something or that's just how the game is? And where is Catelyn?
The screenshots are old and the game have updated a fair bit since then. Thats why it looks so different

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
The screenshots are old and the game have updated a fair bit since then. Thats why it looks so different
WOW! The old version looks miles better than the current one. How do you progress in the game? I have raided all the locations and captured all the girls.
Thanks.

Reactions: Ryohky

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i dont get it - you sell unwilling girls to anyone...and then you are tryiing to win thier love ????

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
i dont know why 32 is still a thing
U can play a 32bit game on a 64bit system just fine? but not the otherway around.

The main difference between a 32bit system and a 64bit system is that a 32bit system can only support a maximum 4gb of ram where a 64bit system can support 124gb I believe (in theory way more is possible but useless).

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
WOW! The old version looks miles better than the current one. How do you progress in the game? I have raided all the locations and captured all the girls.
Thanks.
I haven't played the game in ages, when I saw what was changed I stopped playing my self. So honestly no idea lol

Reactions: Xumeey