AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I thought this project was completely dead. At least the dev is trying. This could make a lot of money for him if he can pull it off with a decent storyline

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
@Grey88
the patreon link is wrong it should be

reddit link:

Latest news from 6th December is:
The next update will focus on making Arya a controllable character within the tycoon. You will be able to move her around and make her use stalls. You will also be able to buy a house to assign Arya too.
You will be able to buy furniture for houses, these will act sort of like stalls where you can interact with Arya, e.g. "use Arya on Bed".
The map has been expanded to allow for this. The idea is to turn this into a residential area where you can own multiple houses assigning different girls to each (and having them as personal mistresses).
Am also adding Quests. Initially this will just act as a tutorial but will eventually be used to advance relationships.
I will have a test build ready for Patreons in a month hopefully.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
@Grey88
new update

Download links:
Mac:

Windows 64:

The browser version has been killed off.
The reddit threads and itch.io threads haven't been updated

The patreon link on the OP is wrong it should be:

update notes from the dev:

The good news it that you can now download the game and play on desktop - which a few people have asked for. The performance is also much better than the browser version. And it is much easier to use than before - no setup required just download, extract and run the exe.
The bad news is there probably won't be another browser version. The browser version was degrading with every change I added (which already had bad performance).

The whole UI controlling Arya is a bit sloppy and hard to follow at the moment. It is more a proof of concept and will be improved on later - still interested in feedback on this. If you want an executable for win32 or linux let me know and I'll make one (though I am unable to test these targets).

Pre release note from the dev, don't know how much actually made it into this release:
The next update will focus on making Arya a controllable character within the tycoon. You will be able to move her around and make her use stalls. You will also be able to buy a house to assign Arya too.
You will be able to buy furniture for houses, these will act sort of like stalls where you can interact with Arya, e.g. "use Arya on Bed".
The map has been expanded to allow for this. The idea is to turn this into a residential area where you can own multiple houses assigning different girls to each (and having them as personal mistresses).
Am also adding Quests. Initially this will just act as a tutorial but will eventually be used to advance relationships.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Played it for a bit and its still buggy as hell and there is way less content than before, but its a bit more stable. Sansa and Catelyn are no longer present and Aryia has 2 or 3 interactions.

Improvements
It doesn't cause my computer to set fire itself.

Bugs

Crashed within 30 seconds of starting, but then didn't crash again.

No full screen option and if you try dragging the window to make it bigger or going full screen the game stretches to fill the space.

Back button from the individual slaves screen disappeared for ages but came back after I'd done some of the Aria quest.

If you are stuck with the commanding Aria section, she is standing in the bottom right, you have to click on her to control her. Took me ages to spot her as she just looks like one of the NPCs

There is very little content, maybe 10 minutes worth. If I played through again I think I'd have it completed in under 5 mins.

Reactions: spam753

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The game's alive? The incest's back? DLing right now, this i-

oh wait they took out Sansa and oblige you to fuck an ugly boy. Some motherfuckers always trying to ice-skate uphill.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how do i open the real estate menu?
in my game there is one house on the map, but i dont know how to assign arya to it or how to buy a new house to assign arya to...
all raids are done, all the girls are put to work, 30k gold. dont know how to continou...
I think you just have to follow Aria quest then it becomes unlocked when you get to the part of the quest line that requires you to take her to a house. When you click on the quest button and select Aria does everything bar the house quest have a green tick?

Have you put a bed and chair in the house?

The real estate menu icon appears bottom left next to the raid and quest icons.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
this is just such a shitty game, i decided to check it out again after a year of not playing, i though maybe they had added some stuff and gotten rid of the old bugs but NOPE, it's somehow worse. less content and all the bugs are still there with even more added onto them.... holy shit how do you fuck up game development this badly?