Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
its not possible anymoe to chose each girl's price ? if yes i cant find how
click on the girls, though no one will come if you raise it. At least for me they stopped being used when i tried it.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Cathelyn Stark should look like the one in the comics (look it up if you haven't already) that look is more logical because she was known for her beauty and Petyr Baelish was enamored by her for that very reason. I mean no disrespect for the show's actress but she is not exactly special when it comes to the physical aspects of the character...And age has taken it's toll on her quite a bit too.

Belgy

Aug 21, 2016
I want to like this game, since the idea of it appeals to me (and I can't think of another erotic game focusing on GoT), but in it's current state it just annoys me more than arouses.

Still, a game to keep an eye on.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
is this update any better than the last one?
cause the last one made it worse

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Sucks that they removed Robb - now the game isnt even incest anymore - only reason why I even played it.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Short Review:
Three new "cut scenes".

An old bug (Dialog with Sansa) and a new one: Second scene with Daenarys crashed my game and I could not be bothered to replay the game. So this ends the short review.

The old cut scenes are still in the game and don't make sense in the current story.

You can now freely place Sansa and you can place down a bar which cost no money and earns no money.

The wall chains now have a placement graphic and are no pain in the ass anymore.

You can now continue to earn money while raiding, editing, ...

Everything else is unchanged.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
what are you even ment to do? i have captured all the women and bought all the stuff, now what? if i give gifts and get favors from the stark girls then you randomly play as robb and outside of that theres nothing to do.

am i missing something?

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
what are you even ment to do? i have captured all the women and bought all the stuff, now what? if i give gifts and get favors from the stark girls then you randomly play as robb and outside of that theres nothing to do.

am i missing something?
That's about in. Once again very much a WIP.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Someone on here said something about getting 5000 gold and then opening up a dungeon for the Nobles? I have 5000 gold, how do I get to that?

Edit: Nvm.. i should have read the changelog, he got rid of debt repayment and just put the dungeon in there

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The Patreon site has been taken down for not adhering to the rules. I'm guessing probably a a bit of incest and underage. Not sue how old the Stark girls are?

There is a 3.3 version here:

but it was released on the day the stated in the OP (7th Oct) for the 3.2 version so not sure if we've already got it on here and the version numbers not been updated.

Presume this is now abandoned

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
The Patreon site has been taken down for not adhering to the rules. I'm guessing probably a a bit of incest and underage. Not sue how old the Stark girls are?

There is a 3.3 version here:

but it was released on the day the stated in the OP (7th Oct) for the 3.2 version so not sure if we've already got it on here and the version numbers not been updated.

Presume this is now abandoned
Actually, he said he was taking it down due to not being able to work on it as much as he would like to. He didn't want to be dishonest so he shut down the patreon. He is still going to work on the game, just with a much longer dev cycle