DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
2018-02-14_103925.jpg

Overview:
You are a young man, a Chosen One. The one of many that are going to be guests on Morana's Banquet.​

Updated: 02/17/2018
Developer/Publisher: MadAlice
Censorship: None
Language :English
Version:: 1.1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download link(s):
- - - -

25b213689f4be90c4a96f802cc86dc12.jpg 2018-02-14_104014.jpg 2018-02-14_103858.jpg 2018-02-14_103843.jpg

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
There needs to be a "Only Bad Ends" Tag. After going through ALL the game files, there are seven different endings. The ONLY one you get where you stay a male, is the sissification ending. It's a very well made game, so I'm not going to give it a downvote, but I REALLY wish I hadn't played this game.

EDIT: Oh, and the "Romance" Tag is quite misleading. There isn't any, unless you call abusive and insulting FemDom as romantic. (If you do, hey, who am I to judge, but "Romance" as a tag conjures up a certain image. This is not it.)

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
There needs to be a "Only Bad Ends" Tag. After going through ALL the game files, there are seven different endings. The ONLY one you get where you stay a male, is the sissification ending. It's a very well made game, so I'm not going to give it a downvote, but I REALLY wish I hadn't played this game.

EDIT: Oh, and the "Romance" Tag is quite misleading. There isn't any, unless you call abusive and insulting FemDom as romantic. (If you do, hey, who am I to judge, but "Romance" as a tag conjures up a certain image. This is not it.)
glad i read this before trying it out. i'll take my leave now. *rushes away as quickly as possible*

elldix

Jun 12, 2017

not all heros wear capes

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
First off i'll say that I like the themes this game puts forward. That being said. It feels like there isn't much here. You gt thrown into bad ends right away. And when you get into it there's a bunch of time skip and bam its over.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Just glad I read the comments, Uploaders need to be more thorough with their tagging. I loath the whole "Sissification" Genre just as much as I loath forced M2F trans games (Ran into that with Ummm I think it was called The Dark Lords Trip or some such, you get like 80% through the game and then BAM you are a female. Ruined the fucking game for me I quit right there and never touched it again.) and to go into one with no clue that's what's going to happen is kinda BS. *Sigh* another promising looking game for the trash pile.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017

99% of the games from tfgamessite are about males being transformed into females and/or sissy, so if you check the source of the game, you can know what it is about : )

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah tags on this suck downloaded it then read forced sissy faction and transformation. I hate that crap I get its for some people but tag it right please, so I can look at top and know right away to move on to something else. I mean there is such a thing as transformation games where its not forced. I mean Champions of Corruption for example is great one. Wish we could get more games like that but sadly we don't. But imperiously tag this right you gonna get nothing but horrible reviews as its tricking people who don't like the genre into trying it.

I mean for reals forced MtF is not the only genre for adult transformation games

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote