KuroEcchi

Oct 16, 2017
Soooo, anyone know how to go to To-Elna ? There is some guy that says it's somewhere in the ranzen valley or something and that to-elna is not the name of the city or something but I didn't understand and don't know what to do with elmia's quest...

kukishift

May 10, 2018
Soooo, anyone know how to go to To-Elna ? There is some guy that says it's somewhere in the ranzen valley or something and that to-elna is not the name of the city or something but I didn't understand and don't know what to do with elmia's quest...
Go to Last-Stella Shrine with Elmia in the party and go into the cave at the north. Should be an earthquake and white ropers should appear to fight. Kill them and inspect the pedestal in the back to learn you need a key. You need to find people to talk to about white ropers after that to continue on, and that should be uh. Carle Village. Whichever the one is that also had the Mansion quest. A guy at the Inn will tell you that the ropers were spotted a long time ago and that a party and their guide went searching for them, only for them to disappear and only the guide return. You have to then go to that old man and that'll trigger the next part of the quest where you go searching ruins for the key. All of this requires Elmia to be your partner. I may have fudged a couple things since it's been over a week since I did it, but that's the general gist of it.

Last edited:

KuroEcchi

Oct 16, 2017
Go to Last-Stella Shrine with Elmia in the party and go into the cave at the north. Should be an earthquake and white ropers should appear to fight. Kill them and inspect the pedestal in the back to learn you need a key. You need to find people to talk to about white ropers after that to continue on, and that should be uh. Carlo Village. Whichever the one is that also had the Mansion quest. A guy at the Inn will tell you that the ropers were spotted a long time ago and that a party and their guide went searching for them, only for them to disappear and only the guide return. You have to then go to that old man and that'll trigger the next part of the quest where you go searching ruins for the key. All of this requires Elmia to be your partner. I may have fudged a couple things since it's been over a week since I did it, but that's the general gist of it.
Oh thanks a lot ! i'll try that right away !

Taccount

Jul 21, 2018
Can some one please tell me how to find the "Labyrinth ruins" north of "desert city"... I feel like I've gone through every dungeon looking for it for Kurumi's quest line.

kukishift

May 10, 2018
Can some one please tell me how to find the "Labyrinth ruins" north of "desert city"... I feel like I've gone through every dungeon looking for it for Kurumi's quest line.
You have to go to the Town of Voz, and talk to the people in the inn and they'll tell you were the Labyrinth is. Once you clear the Labyrinth, you'll get a shortcut straight to the underground area with the statue puzzle. The answer to that is also in a previous post in this thread.

Still can't find the succubus after she stole ether at the mine.
I'm not sure you catch that one. I think you only catch the one that shows up in the North Berun Wastelands, and the one that triggers further in the questline for Irizia.

Reactions: Taccount

Kuku-Tan

Nov 18, 2018
Has anyone tried using the new game item yet? My game crashes at 447/450 with an error message each time I try =/

Last edited:

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
So how do I get all the CGs? I have everything ecpet place: Dominia prvt house, place: menils forset, and place: romenia

Last edited:

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
Go to LaStella Shrine with Elmia in the party and go into the cave at the north. Should be an earthquake and white ropers should appear to fight. Kill them and inspect the pedestal in the back to learn you need a key. You need to find people to talk to about white ropers after that to continue on, and that should be uh. Carle Village. Whichever the one is that also had the Mansion quest. A guy at the Inn will tell you that the ropers were spotted a long time ago and that a party and their guide went searching for them, only for them to disappear and only the guide return. You have to then go to that old man and that'll trigger the next part of the quest where you go searching ruins for the key. All of this requires Elmia to be your partner. I may have fudged a couple things since it's been over a week since I did it, but that's the general gist of it.
Erm, who's Elmia again?

You have to go to the Town of Voz, and talk to the people in the inn and they'll tell you were the Labyrinth is. Once you clear the Labyrinth, you'll get a shortcut straight to the underground area with the statue puzzle. The answer to that is also in a previous post in this thread.

I'm not sure you catch that one. I think you only catch the one that shows up in the North Berun Wastelands, and the one that triggers further in the questline for Irizia.
Thanks for the Labyrinth explanation, I completely forgot about the memo code.
North Berun Wastelends = Berun Wst North I guess, thanks.

kukishift

May 10, 2018
Erm, who's Elmia again?

Thanks for the Labyrinth explanation, I completely forgot about the memo code.
North Berun Wastelends = Berun Wst North I guess, thanks.
Elmia is the kid yelling about wanting to go to To-elna in the Dominia pub. It's required for them to be with you for most of the story events to continue/trigger, since it's their sidequest.

Last edited:

Zouker

Mar 8, 2018
[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find F:\Games/FUTAGAME2/(Unlocked) Wings of Roldea trial1.14.1/Data/BalloonLight/塇.png

Any solutions for this?

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
A Guide would be great for all Endings. Want to know as well if something comes after the Succubus Curse.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes