Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
After doing Iriza's questline and FINALLY getting to the point where you get a little scene in the church with the blue haired guy. There's an event with a succubus stealing some shit, and I'm supposed to find her in a dungeon. Which dungeon ????
Maybe Verna's Secret Passage

CaptUndead

Jan 8, 2018
I got into this thing where I'm stuck with a curse and need the spell breaker to cure me but the Alchemist doesn't do anything and I need the key item to cure the curse. Anyone got any clue?

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
I got into this thing where I'm stuck with a curse and need the spell breaker to cure me but the Alchemist doesn't do anything and I need the key item to cure the curse. Anyone got any clue?
You need to collect 100 semen and give it to the guy next to the spell breaker, then the spell breaker will ask for something, the Carne Village should somehow become empty at this point and a new dungeon unlock at the same map, clear that to get the key item, and then the spell breaker will break the curse.

But really... you don't really need to break the curse, as long as you have the love shape item that you get when you obtain semen (EST -100) , the curse will remain a very useful buff which accelerate your AP regen by a bunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: eternian

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
You need to collect 100 semen and give it to the guy next to the spell breaker, then the spell breaker will ask for something, the Carne Village should somehow become empty at this point and a new dungeon unlock at the same map, clear that to get the key item, and then the spell breaker will break the curse.

But really... you don't really need to break the curse, as long as you have the love shape item that you get when you obtain semen (EST -100) , the curse will remain a very useful buff which accelerate your AP regen by a bunch.
When i was cursed all of my regen were slowed, and even the attack power was nerfed.

Last edited:

kukishift

May 10, 2018
When i was cursed all of my regen were slowed, and even the attack power was nerfed.
Yeah. That's why you keep the Soul item you get from h stuff and use it. It instantly reduces your estrus by up to 100, depending on your sex stats I think. They're easy to get and so it's not difficult to keep your EST under 25 when you can almost instantly clear it out with one or two uses, so you don't have to suffer the ill effects of the curse.

CaptUndead

Jan 8, 2018

Ty for the help.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
That didn't work either
You actually need to do it 3x in a row

If the MEMO lists as code 51342 then the "real" code is -not- 51342, but:

the 1st is to tell the game "I am in Map#blabla pressing Activate infront of statues",
the 2nd is "These statue are switches, plx activate the script",
and the 3rd round actually applies the code

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Using cheat engine the value type is 4 byte and scan type exact value. Type your money into the Value box and click first scan, do something that changes your money and input it into the value box and click next scan. Do this till you are sure you have the right number and boom change it to whatever.

eard

Apr 23, 2018
Can the heroine become like a succubus. (what I mean is that there is succubus costume)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes