W65

May 31, 2018
Also, how they heck do you close the game and keep your save. I played through an hour, saved, and closed the game to find that nothing actually saved (despite doing it in the ingame menu)...
I hate to ask something insultingly simple like this, but are you running the game directly from a compressed folder, like how Windows handles zips? I don't know why you'd be getting the error mentioned in your other post and this one at the same time, unless that was what was going on.

I guess the second thing to check would be making sure that the game dir isn't set to read-only. I guess Winrar could be giving that error when trying to write to a read-only location. I've found a few archives from I-don't-remember-where that had some directories set to read-only for no reason. Don't think this game was one of those cases.

The DL links are packaged as 7z, so I'm not sure how what I asked about would have happened. I just can't think of another scenario that fits off the top of my head.

Last edited:

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I hate to ask something insultingly simple like this, but are you running the game directly from a compressed folder, like how Windows handles zips? I don't know why you'd be getting the error mentioned in your other post and this one at the same time, unless that was what was going on.

I guess the second thing to check would be making sure that the game dir isn't set to read-only. I guess Winrar could be giving that error when trying to write to a read-only location. I've found a few archives from I-don't-remember-where that had some directories set to read-only for no reason. Don't think this game was one of those cases.

The DL links are packaged as 7z, so I'm not sure how what I asked about would have happened. I just can't think of another scenario that fits off the top of my head.
I re-downloaded and nothing has changed... I'm simply using WinRar to open the file, then launch the .exe file...

W65

May 31, 2018
I re-downloaded and nothing has changed... I'm simply using WinRar to open the file, then launch the .exe file...
You do need to extract the game folder somewhere on your hard drive before running it. I'm kinda surprised it launches at all directly from inside the 7z file.

Reactions: n0b0di

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018

WAIT! After some experimentation, I pulled everything out of the winrar file and plopped it into it's own folder, and now, fortunately, my save is there!

BBoomBB

Mar 1, 2018
Hello. I hope i did something wrong but i think last upload u have here is not actually working. it says that some files are missing ... I downloaded from 2 different mirrors so that shouldn't been problem either. So if u don't mind plz check uploaded files . ty :D

Edit: I actually manage to run it by running it directly from rar file. I hope this will help if anyone has problems like this :D

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Got a dead end.
Need a key for the oni girl, and cannot find the succubus anymore after i've seen her steal ether at the mine.
You guys know any games similar to this?
Dungeons and prisoners. Too bad there is only a demo and the dev is sick and will never finish this.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Holy ........

I have never been so stunned before in my entire life.

Having (with infinite ap/mp and maxed Storm) beaten this game--
something I first thought 100% impossible--
I am confident that I now am automatically able to run Getting Over It in under 2 minutes with my FOOT on mouse - no hands allowed.
Can only be super easy compared to this.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
After doing Iriza's questline and FINALLY getting to the point where you get a little scene in the church with the blue haired guy. There's an event with a succubus stealing some shit, and I'm supposed to find her in a dungeon. Which dungeon ????

dalathex

Sep 8, 2017
After doing Iriza's questline and FINALLY getting to the point where you get a little scene in the church with the blue haired guy. There's an event with a succubus stealing some shit, and I'm supposed to find her in a dungeon. Which dungeon ????
i think you unlock the dungeon by talking to someone at the bridge

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes