LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Been at it for a while and still can't find the last set of enemies I need. This is hella annoying

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
I made a small table for HP and Mana, AP I cant get to work.
I didn't see anyone post cheats here so here ya go.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Th
Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not really a walkthrough, for example if you do Barracks Bandit sedition as suggested here you will screw up Kurumi path and wont be able to meet her in Plains or after sedition complete so wont be able to upgrade weapon.. It is great guide to different quests (once you work out personal names for game locations ie Port City for Trade City Dominia) but take care to look between quests and make sure you not pushing ahead to far in one and blocking out other quests.

Thank you still it was very handy and since you have one bad ending to knock out anyway it was actually useful to just get feel for game with this guide and then use new game + feature much better prepared. Kind of fun to go slut it out for a while before restarting to lol.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
After reaching one of the ending I got New Game. Is it still possible to get other endings without the use of newgame+ ?
Nvm you can.
What's the benefit of using the new game?
For me it let me restart after bad ending that precluded one of good endings as well as my wandering cut of several quest lines (by doing barracks thief subjugation to early I blocked off access to Ninja path and the rainbow crystal. It allowed me to go full slut mode first and get arrested repeatedly (try rob guards then run way but then just stand there) and then sell semen samples as well so could restart a virgin with lots of cash and all gear.
I actually would recommend first play through rush the blessings and slutting out for gold and get feel for game and world before restarting on serious run well prepared. Some things dont transfer like the upgraded virgin barrier, the memory crystal (hoping memories still in tact when I get back) but it still gives great start on serious run rather than trying to grind it all while doing all quests.

Reactions: DarkAizhen

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Is there any way to earn cash more quickly? I really don't want to cheat but god is it tedious to earn gold when the only way of doing so is getting a few items to sell. And no I'm not gonna do the semen collection thing.
Is lots of ways to get money though seriously semen collection through getting caught stealing and sentenced to sex object is fastest I found. Just do a fast play through focused just on blessings and getting the second ending early and get all slut things out of way. Using w key gets through each day quickly and walk out with 4950 every cycle. Then just new game + it and keep everything but sexual xp and restore your innocence :D
Can also do barracks subjugation mission and get 400 for 20 bandits plus 270 for 3 prisoners freed after cost of portals, though you going to get caught sometimes and get slutified anyway.
Thieving is slow but doable once unlocked jst avoid trying to steal from guards unless you want to be servicing 20 guys a day for 5 days.

I might really suck but its not easy to NOT collect semen anyway so might as well sell it and the item that you get that keeps EST down when you get semen turns the succubus curse into a permanent boost, you can boost your virgin barrier before slutting out if you want and never risk your chastity.

If you want to do full succubus quest line you going to need to do semen seling.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes