Back

Aug 3, 2017
HOW TO HEAL ION DUNGEON
If you have potions, then hit the D key to use one which heals you/your team completely. 1 on the numeric pad should also work. Potions are cheap and you can refill ALL your potions at once from sellers for a measly 10 gold.

Edit: Additional info: you can buy Thermos from certain potion sellers which increases your potion capacity to a maximum of 9. Worth it.

Danbon

Nov 10, 2017
Is there any way to earn cash more quickly? I really don't want to cheat but god is it tedious to earn gold when the only way of doing so is getting a few items to sell. And no I'm not gonna do the semen collection thing.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Is the armor you can buy solely for looks, or does it actually help a bit with taking damage?
At least the one in armour slot will keep you decent looking for longer, not sure if it does anything to damage.

I really liked this game in general, I even tried some similiar that were recommended here, "MaiDenSnow" and "Dungeons and Prisioners". Are there any others like these, in specific where you have the virgin status active?
(Favorite event in the game was the dancing, any others with that type of event?)

I would like to recommend for anyone who has the same fetish as I do (virgin female), " Virgin's Protection Magic ".
Degrees Of Lewdity comes to mind as also being sort of sandboxy and having both protecting your virginity and dancing as insteresting things that you can do.

Reactions: Rapatapa

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
This would've been the best HRPG if it had better art. It really doesn't do it for me as it is.

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
You use "refill potions" option in general stores.

Where you get coat 2? I visted all shops and i have coat and coat 3.

Fost

Dec 8, 2018
Hello, someone knows if there is a game guide made by fans or something like that, because I can not complete certain missions like Elma's.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
After reaching one of the ending I got New Game. Is it still possible to get other endings without the use of newgame+ ?
Nvm you can.
What's the benefit of using the new game?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes