kukishift

May 10, 2018
There's a rough guide in the spoiler tags of an earlier post, and probably a lot of other questions are answered in later posts.

Rapatapa

Nov 23, 2018
I really liked this game in general, I even tried some similiar that were recommended here, "MaiDenSnow" and "Dungeons and Prisioners". Are there any others like these, in specific where you have the virgin status active?
(Favorite event in the game was the dancing, any others with that type of event?)

I would like to recommend for anyone who has the same fetish as I do (virgin female), " Virgin's Protection Magic ".

Reactions: reggit

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Whats the point of all the levels like training? I mean, I always get 1 XP per action and after more than 24 hours playing this I can't still reach the maximun level (pinks hearts). Also, does her face/reaction changes at somepoint or it just the text?
Also, statue puzzle solution don't work for me.

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
I need some help.
I have no idea how to get Iriza's stuff. I've seen her twice in like some alley I guess, but now I can't find her. I also need help on where to find the "scoundrel " enemy. It's the last thing in the memory sphere I need.

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
Hello everyone, i need help, i can't triggered the 'cult infiltration' event :(
i read and use the walktrought from the page 2, and i have finished everything except the blonde mage and iriza route.
i think, i need the cult event to advance in those routes :/

Reactions: deseptikon29

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I need some help.
I have no idea how to get Iriza's stuff. I've seen her twice in like some alley I guess, but now I can't find her. I also need help on where to find the "scoundrel " enemy. It's the last thing in the memory sphere I need.
Me neither, I even think the mansion got bugged out, because I can't revisted to get that book for Heliol, my advice is to make sure you get his quest before venturing into the mansion. Which also explain why I can't get the Otherworld quest nightmare to trigger, like the walktrough says: you need to finish the otherworld event before this event can be triggered.

Hello everyone, i need help, i can't triggered the 'cult infiltration' event :(
i read and use the walktrought from the page 2, and i have finished everything except the blonde mage and iriza route.
i think, i need the cult event to advance in those routes :/
Did you finish the sewer mission?

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Me neither, I even think the mansion got bugged out, because I can't revisted to get that book for Heliol, my advice is to make sure you get his quest before venturing into the mansion. Which also explain why I can't get the Otherworld quest nightmare to trigger, like the walktrough says: you need to finish the otherworld event before this event can be triggered.
Then maybe it's too late for me. I'm not sure what the otherworld quest is but I think I've done almost everything here, but I may not have been to the mansion either. I dunno.

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018

Did you finish the sewer mission?
Yes I have, and also the mansion :)

ManicMagic

Oct 23, 2017
The cure/breaking of the succubus curse is mostly covered in the guide elsewhere in this thread, but once you have completed the semen collection portion of the quest for the alchemist, and the curse breaker asks for a high quality ether stone, you must go to Carlo Vil (the first town you go to) and go through the Carlo Ruins dungeons which appear there. I'm pretty certain the Otherworld portion is also a prerequisite.

Reactions: Nixi~

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
The game seems to have started to just not save for me. Last time I saved was in the arena and when I came back I was in the house. I tested a couple of times and yep, it'll say I saved when I'm on, but when I come back to the save files, it says I'm still at the house. Anyone have any possible solutions?
(Also I still kinda need help finding that scoundrel enemy)
Edit: seems I got things to psuedo work by saving into an another area.

Last edited:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I have a question.

Is there some significance for keeping your virginity in tact? They have the whole virgin boundary magic and you can even upgrade this spell.

is the only reason for keeping your protagonists purity is just for... satisfaction? Or is there some sort of ability you can get or different ending?

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
I have a question.

Is there some significance for keeping your virginity in tact? They have the whole virgin boundary magic and you can even upgrade this spell.

is the only reason for keeping your protagonists purity is just for... satisfaction? Or is there some sort of ability you can get or different ending?
As far as I'm aware, keeping virginity does nothing.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
As far as I'm aware, keeping virginity does nothing.
I figured that. Well, hopefully the game isn't finished. There also doesn't seem to be any love interest in the story so you can only lose your virginity through rape it seems and no other way.... unless you want to sell yourself lol

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, I reached several endings already, but I'm having trouble figuring a couple things out after checking through the thread.
  1. The Curse seems like a buff (when you have it under control since it generates so much AP), but I'm trying to do the Remove Curse questline (which is part of the Succubus questline) and can't seem to make any forward progress. I kept her pristine and lamented at the fact that she had to go around collecting semen. So that part is done. Now, the Alchemist in the Trading City wants an Ether Stone. Where do you find the Ether Stone? I went to the Mining Town and saw the Succubus Ether Thief but nothing else came about it. And how do you trigger the disappearance of the residents in the starting village?
  2. How do you do the Vampire questline? I only encountered the Vampire once when you release him from his seal and he makes you your kin. He'll then ask you if you will obey him and I recalled that I answered in the negative and he said "You're a foolish girl" or something like that. (It's been a while since then.) The Mansion location near the Forest next to Noble has disappeared if that is at all important for this questline.
  3. How do I complete the Toelna mission? I have Elmia in the Trade City Dominia still after visiting Lastella's Altar and encountering the first "white ropers" in a cave there. I've already completed the Oni girl's quest and the Mirror Wall Cave is unlocked and have also did the stuff around Carle Village which unlocks the Elrau Ruins. I've visited all these locations with Elmia in tow. So what am I missing?
  4. Even with a "Pure" run, I have several scenes unlocked in the Memory Sphere item for the MC (not under Others). These appear to be bugs. I have not yet reset things around using the New Game item.
Alright, thanks for any help that might clue me in on finishing some of these up.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes