EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE238175_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Control the protagonist, Alma, in the action RPG with many erotic battles.
As it contains a free scenario with no game overs, you can simply play and get violated without worry about the story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Waterspoon -
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.20.8.1)
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Save -
Guide

Thanks to @dalathex for the link and for cracking the game itself.

RE238175_img_smp1.jpg RE238175_img_smp2.jpg RE238175_img_smp3.jpg RE238175_img_smp4.jpg RE238175_img_smp5.jpg RE238175_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
So, free scenario means there's no story at all? Or there is, but small and meaningless? How does it look like?

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone know what the star means next to map names? I assumed it meant there's an event if you go in the map but trial and error proved that wrong.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
"this is not the full version of the game" followed by "don't panic if you see "Trial" in the name of the file because the game is full."
English is not my first language = I'm confused
This is the trial version of the game, but the barrier that normally stops you from going further than the trial content is gone. In other words, when it would stop you from playing more, it doesn't.

Then again, the full version of this was uploaded days ago on the cat website.

Also, this game seriously needs a walkthrough, as there are way too many questlines, subtle hints (which you can't read again if you skipped the dialogue), and too much searching and overall confusion.

Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
What should I do after getting a house in the city and destroying bandits base ? I am stuck.

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
This is the trial version of the game, but the barrier that normally stops you from going further than the trial content is gone. In other words, when it would stop you from playing more, it doesn't.

Then again, the full version of this was uploaded days ago on the cat website.

Also, this game seriously needs a walkthrough, as there are way too many questlines, subtle hints (which you can't read again if you skipped the dialogue), and too much searching and overall confusion.
Cat ver and the trial unlocked version have the same content right? srry for my english

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes