• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others windows 11 defender screen

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
when i download a game , it downloads , i go to unzip it and its showing me the content of the zip file, and there it is..the EXE file , whe i extract the folder , go to it to press the .EXE file and its not showing up b the rest of folder has, when i tried copying n psting it to the folder im loosing patience please help, ive turned offf my firewall no anti spy too

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
when i download a game , it downloads , i go to unzip it and its showing me the content of the zip file, and there it is..the EXE file , whe i extract the folder , go to it to press the .EXE file and its not showing up b the rest of folder has, when i tried copying n psting it to the folder im loosing patience please help, ive turned offf my firewall no anti spy too
Copy it to your desktop first then try it, windows can be finicky with your download location (rarely mind you)

Reactions: Winehouse86