Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Sep 6, 2021
"If this is true, then he can take all the time he needs"

:FacePalm::WaitWhat:
Well excuse me sir?
He can definitely take all the time he needs if he PAUSES his patreon subscriptions that is.
Even in that case he still ows his supporters GT P4 in the next few years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm deeply sorry for anyone in this world who loses a loved one but that doesn't mean that it makes them eligible to receive donations.

Maybe you live in some paradise but where I'm from people give their condolences and that's it, you gotta get back to work.
You can't just ask your boss to pay you for not working just because you've lost a loved one.

This kinda wishful thinking, which is utterly disconnected from reality is why lazy Scammers like Wildeer keep getting away with scamming.
I guess that's just the power of the internet, people some1 start to believe that the world is some sort of utopian place full of love and butterflies.

Fk that kinda delusional BS!
and
Fk Scamdeer and his excuses!

MADGE!!! :mad::mad::mad:
he;s prolly just trolling with an old version/made up version of an excuse. its fun to mock his excuses... passes the time

Reactions: Grehsvxveh

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
You might wanna take a chill pill.

I'm from a European country, if someone close to you, like a parent, dies, you get paid vacation days by law(although, I don't know how many) so I don't see a problem here. No one is forced to support this scammer, let people hope that the cunt will release gk4 this century, it's their money.
Why are you comparing Patreon creators to those with full-time jobs that have paid leave?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
April 29th update:

"
My diary
Hey guys!
I don't usually share my private affairs with you. But since this is a one-man studio and if I don't work, the work doesn't progress, so now I have to share a few things with you.
Unfortunately, I have already lost two close relatives this year. Most recently, in the past few days, one of my parents. They both got sick a lot. I tried to spend more time with them, but it bothers me too.
I have quite a lot to do this week, so I won't be around the machine much. But the rendering and simulation will continue regardless. Requires less supervision.
Then next week I will be here again in full force.
Thanks,
Max
"
he should be careful playing the dead relative/parent card, those are limited, but I suppose he can always make up a few uncles or aunts if he needs

adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
" Then next week I will be here again in full force. "

Full force doing what? Casting spells on his pledgers to make them delusional in order to milk them even more? I already know his Patreons ate that shit up and he's at home rubbing his hands with a smug smile on his face

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
he should be careful playing the dead relative/parent card, those are limited, but I suppose he can always make up a few uncles or aunts if he needs
"Do you remember my uncle who died?
Well... he resurrected 2 weeks ago
But now he is dead again
Gatekeeper will be delayed 2 months (on Cthulhu's years) due to the paperwork I need to burry the same person twice.
We are praying he resurrects again but avoids dying too soon again.

Sorry :(

Wildeelay Studio"

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sure, but that's subjective compared to full-time jobs that allow for employees to take a bereavement leave which is mandated by law.
Actually, even where the bereavement leave is foreseen, it is not said to be a lot. In the European countries I know of, is anyway two or three days maximum - hopefully many companies/managers will be understanding and with the diffusion of teleworking, allow people some extra "teleworking" if they need to, but that is far from guaranteed.

Reactions: Grehsvxveh
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes