• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Wild Ring Anthology - Ch1: Zombie Apocalypse

wildringanthology

Sep 26, 2022
icon_text.png

Title: Wild Ring Anthology - Ch1: Zombie Apocalypse
Description: A dad and his young daughter go on a trip to a nature reserve, a few days before his daughter leaves town to study art in college. It turns out, the nature reserve they chose was not the best place for vacation. A zombie apocalypse had just begun in town near the resort where they were staying. Unfortunately, the zombies didn't know they were dealing with an ex-Marine. Your job is to be the best dad you can be to your daughter.
Developer websites:
Language: EN
Trailer:

characters_show.png
3xU6M0.png
zVUz3w.png

wildringanthology

Sep 26, 2022
Share a demo build earlier version?
This is the first version of the game. Maybe later I will launch a free demo version. If you want to experience the game in order to rate and make a review. Send me a private message and I'll share with you link to the game.

wildringanthology

Sep 26, 2022
View attachment 2066110

Title: Wild Ring Anthology - Ch1: Zombie Apocalypse
Description: A dad and his young daughter go on a trip to a nature reserve, a few days before his daughter leaves town to study art in college. It turns out, the nature reserve they chose was not the best place for vacation. A zombie apocalypse had just begun in town near the resort where they were staying. Unfortunately, the zombies didn't know they were dealing with an ex-Marine. Your job is to be the best dad you can be to your daughter.
Developer websites:
Language: EN
Trailer:

View attachment 2066117
View attachment 2066112
View attachment 2066113
The game is fun and competitive. The main task in the game is to clear the village of zombies, to complete this task the player must kill at least 100 zombies, and whoever does it the fastest is the star in this game. My record for now is 6 minutes and 47 seconds.

If you are a youtuber or streamer, feel free to send me a private message, and you might get the game with all the following upgrades for free.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game is fun and competitive. The main task in the game is to clear the village of zombies, to complete this task the player must kill at least 100 zombies, and whoever does it the fastest is the star in this game. My record for now is 6 minutes and 47 seconds.

If you are a youtuber or streamer, feel free to send me a private message, and you might get the game with all the following upgrades for free.
it would be better if instead "who kills the most (zombies) in shortest time", your game is "who fucks the most (chicks, pretty zombies included) in longest time".

also, usually the first build posted here by a dev is a free for all, and here you are demanding subscribers from the day zero.
not such good start, id say, yet people are strange, nowadays more than ever, so who knows your approach might be just the right one for shitloads of money/success you are aiming for obviously.

wildringanthology

Sep 26, 2022
it would be better if instead "who kills the most (zombies) in shortest time", your game is "who fucks the most (chicks, pretty zombies included) in longest time".

also, usually the first build posted here by a dev is a free for all, and here you are demanding subscribers from the day zero.
not such good start, id say, yet people are strange, nowadays more than ever, so who knows your approach might be just the right one for shitloads of money/success you are aiming for obviously.
Hahahaha that's a good idea. But the uncensored content is for subscribers not in the games I launch.

Regarding the free demo, as of now there is no free demo for the game. But there is an alternative to that, you will get the game for free as long as you stream it on YouTube or somewhere else only once (this seems to me a win win situation, because that way you have new content and more viewers).