• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

0.51 will likely be a NTR/Soft NTR update:
Soft NTR:
Wifey, the PC and Jamal go on a date together. They will talk about different subjects, and the PC will be able to make a decision on pregnancy!
Hard NTR:
Depending on how the PC reacts to an event, Wifey may let him know everything that's going on if Jamal has higher influence than the PC. (PC can remain oblivious and continue snooping). She will make a decision on pregnancy depending on her standing with the PC. If you are not on the hardcore route, you can opt out of pregnancy content.
If the PC has higher Love Points, this route will branch off into the Non NTR route (Likely added in 0.52)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

0.51 will likely be a NTR/Soft NTR update:
Soft NTR:
Wifey, the PC and Jamal go on a date together. They will talk about different subjects, and the PC will be able to make a decision on pregnancy!
Hard NTR:
Depending on how the PC reacts to an event, Wifey may let him know everything that's going on if Jamal has higher influence than the PC. (PC can remain oblivious and continue snooping). She will make a decision on pregnancy depending on her standing with the PC. If you are not on the hardcore route, you can opt out of pregnancy content.
If the PC has higher Love Points, this route will branch off into the Non NTR route (Likely added in 0.52)
Thanks for the info, appreciated! Seems like I was right on what could be one of the topics they talk about.:) I am curious about the decision options on the Sharing/Swinging paths: MC, Jamal, someone else or sperm roulette? And who will sire the second one?
On hard NTR the decision seems to depend much more on the stats and traits at the moment without much influence by the MC, but then again this is the hard NTR stuff, so hardly surprising.;)

By the way, interesting dress of Mei. Clearly a development towards further showing off. :love:

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
does anyone happen to know which variable for "friends with benefits" needs to be set via the console?
I set NTR yes, sharing no and hardcore no.
I don't think this option officially exists. But it is being checked.
But I don't want to switch to hardcore mode either.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello everyone,
does anyone happen to know which variable for "friends with benefits" needs to be set via the console?
The easier way would be to toggle both NTR on and sharing on! Only NTR on or god beware hardcore mode (that is only for NTR lovers, anybody else will loose) will not give you FwB or better relations with Jamal/Davis. Play towards sharing and then go with a mixture of friendly and antagonistic rival when you are asked. Or play towards a friendly Jamal/Davis with always chousing friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hello everyone,
wifeyrelationshipjamal is the variable. 0 is nothing, 1 friends with benifits and 2 girlfriend

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes