• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This looks alot like "my virgin bride" which is currently on hold, possibly abandoned.

Anyway I am interested and will follow this for NTR. The android link seems wrong btw.. file ends with .rar
It is is a similar story but MVB is a bitter, sarcastic satire of what this game is. At one point in MVB the MC actually says "Is the NTR avoidable?" The answer is clearly no.

Reactions: M3lly

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
Glad to see this restarted. Sugar Baby Galore has been pretty great and I have really enjoyed author's style in that game - particularly the more recent events. Looking forward to see how this one turns out!

Last edited:
Reactions: nasam

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Way to early to release this. It's like an alpha build of a demo. Dialogue from MC is awkward in a bad way (the sniffing part and why would I want to date you part) and this is coming from someone who is socially awkward. Also be prepared for loads of people saying they don't like NTR in what is clearly a NTR game (don't mind them, you do you)

Hope I didn't come of as to mean. Best of luck.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
"Turn the NTR off or On. Not a big deal." Hahahaahahahaha. There are two options:
1- The devs is clearly unaware of the war against NTR fans vs Romance/Harem/Wholesomeness fans. Both fandoms can't live together.
2- He known that and still choose to go the same way regardless which is, if you ask me, a pretty bad choice.
But hey not big deal right? Right?

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
View attachment 2033904

Overview:
This Game is a reboot of Wifey's Dilemma, with many new upgrades and features.
In this game, the main character marries his friend so that she can stay in the country (Both characters can be renamed).
He had feelings for her when they were younger, but never managed to act on them.
Now that she's married to him... who knows?
The game follows the experiences of this young man.
He will meet other women, and will be able to develop his relationships with them.
Thread Updated: 2022-09-09
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: 3Diddly Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2033905 View attachment 2033906 View attachment 2033907 View attachment 2033909 View attachment 2033910
What are the consequences if he failed to make the girl loves him? Will she falls into another man's arm. Competition? One man show will make a game boring? Just saying.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
What are the consequences if he failed to make the girl loves him? Will she falls into another man's arm. Competition? One man show will make a game boring? Just saying.
Find out :BootyTime:

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
as long as you can corrupt and dominate them harem style im down but you gotta show commitment first before i throw mula given your history

Reactions: odinRa
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes