VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wife's Day [v0.2 Pre-Alpha] [Purple Game]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
168524_160839_oblozhka_1.png

Overview:

Wife's day is a game about a girl named Catherine. She moved to a new city with her husband and son and starts a new life. You have to manage the life of Catherine and make choices on which much depends. It depends only on you whether Catherine will remain a faithful wife, or stand on the bad side.

Updated: 02/11/2018
Developer/Publisher: Purple Game -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2 Pre-Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

173733_1.jpg 173735_2.jpg 173736_3.jpg

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Pretty sure the first bus background was ripped from somewhere else, cause none of the other backgrounds even remotely reach the same quality.
stop bringing me to reality and lemme have my dreams of innocence :'(

D

Deleted member 482355

Background artist looks very good, character artist is a copy of GGGB :#
I'm pretty sure I've seen that background art from the train in a Japanese visual novel or something like that.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
IMHO, the "art" in this game can be broken down like this. A normal photograph was found and opened in Photoshop, and a transparent layer was created and used as tracing paper. Bucket fill. The details the autist chose to trace or not reveal a very amateur level of skill and knowledge of anatomy, as well. Lighting and shading are completely ignored...

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
OK, just finished it. Very very like gggb. Female character is pig ugly and needs some reworking in my opinion.
Dialogue needs a bit of a polish by a native speaker, needs a couple more transition images to show expression changes and what not, and there's still some Russian hiding in it. They are definitely aiming to go for a gggb style game, good luck to them, but it is a damn high bar to aim for, atm I put them around 4/10

Reactions: Mwanted and WoodyGB

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly.. i dont know.. should i say :

1 - what the fuck ?
2 - what the actual fuck ?
3 - what the fuck on the actual fuck ?

well... maybe its better to go with a "Let's pretend i didnt saw anything.." .

i think that simple link already burried that thread to the shoulder. i m waiting for the final hit to put the head on.

LMAO XD

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
ugh..well. Since it's just 66MBs I downloaded and played it. Needs work. A LOT. He should retrace the wife anew...ah what am I talking. He needs to get a friend helping him who has at least a bit of artistic aptitude. Tracing can be ok if done right but this here is a mess. Add terrible guitar music in a loop that makes you want to gnash your teeth after a minute and being so sloppy that the last few frames are not translated at all... nah.
Plays just like GGGB indeed and has about two minutes of content, including a groping and an abortive sex scene with the hubby. Lets see if this one gets a few updates, then maybe try again.

Reactions: bsjfan69
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote