VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wife's Day [v0.2 Pre-Alpha] [Purple Game]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
I love the style of games that GGGB is and I'm happy to see more games trying to follow in its footsteps! However... they all try to copy the same simplified style of drawing that it contains but they're never on the passable level that GGGB is. This and Life of Kiki both have a good chance of being GOOD games but they have to take more time with the art and writing. I'll check back in a few updates <3

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I believe there will be two versions: English and Russian?
because towards the end the author simply switched to Cyrillic
and I found easter eggs F95zone

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
IMHO, the "art" in this game can be broken down like this. A normal photograph was found and opened in Photoshop, and a transparent layer was created and used as tracing paper. Bucket fill. The details the autist chose to trace or not reveal a very amateur level of skill and knowledge of anatomy, as well. Lighting and shading are completely ignored...
Come on, you guys are acting like GGGB Draws everything from scratch itself. It also uses the same technique, and I do not see anything wrong with that.
And about "Lighting and shading are completely ignored"
GGGB ignored it too. This is the whole point of such arts.
And here's the proof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Come on, you guys are acting like GGGB Draws everything from scratch itself. It also uses the same technique, and I do not see anything wrong with that.
And here's the proof
I avoided playing GGGB for the same reason. Tracing photos and bucket filling is pseudo-art, and deserves its fair share of derision and disdain. That said, the spoilered tracings above (which I'm assuming are from GGGB) seem to have slightly more understanding of what to trace and what to leave out. Maybe someday they will take the plunge and create their own artwork, rather than scribbling and painting over someone else's.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohh yes i like soo much man Cheating wife ,NTR yes more adult game i love!!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
that is one ugly looking girl :D
translation is awful and the russian in the end, what was that? :)

but, it's OK :)

Reactions: Jobeo

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
not bad ,but this game need more work better art for the people and written.

U

User_166761

And here's the proof
Indeed, the massive fanboyism for Good Girl Gone Bad is reaching new levels. The game is quite repetitive and mediocre now, yet people keep pretending it's ground breaking.

You don't get to trace art from other places and then complain when others do the same. Especially since anatomy and lighting in Good Girl Gone Bad is terrible. The backgrounds are just poorly retouched photos.

Until you brought it up everybody was pretending Good Girl Gone Bad had original art.

This is like complaining that a game is using DAZ assets because another game did it first. Some people are truly delusional about the games they are fanboys of. Funny how the targets of derision are new devs that are learning and barely making any money out of it, yet people who are making thousands and keep churning out a mediocre game (see what happened with Teacher's pets) are protected.

I would love to see constructive criticism instead of people pretending Good Girl Gone Bad didn't use tracing or had lighting.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote