avin11

Oct 30, 2017
I don't want to come off sounding mean or anything...but do you even understand what RAGs is? Rapid Game Development System is not RAGs.

You need the .
i open rags player and as Rapid Game Development System . see yourself. is this what you are talking about? if it is game not running. Screenshot (497).png

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i open rags player and as Rapid Game Development System . see yourself. is this what you are talking about? if it is game not running. View attachment 142398
OH...Wait. Nevermind. I see what you mean. I rarely ever pay attention to the title bar. I forgot that it says it up the top there.

I just installed RAGs and looked at the title bar. (I just reinstalled it after reformatting my computer, hadn't installed the program since doing that)

Uninstall RAGs and reinstall it. I had to do that a couple times with the program myself. It's a buggy ass program too.

After I reinstalled RAGs player, I just double clicked the Wife Trainer Beta 0.6c file itself to open it.
upload_2018-8-27_13-23-46.png
Part of the problem is the way Wife Trainer did things. It's so convoluted with anti-cheating and anti-hack stuff that it is a pain in the ass. It's so bloated that if you don't do things exactly the way *HE* wants you to do things...you almost can't play his game.

I can't wait to see what fun shit he sticks in the redone version he's got planned. hahah

shabbyph

Jul 3, 2018
super late on this game, and i know there's a ren'py version in the works, but i want to give it a go in RAGS anyway. I'm using RAGS 2.4.16 and game version Beta06c and receiving an unhandled exception upon running the .rag. Any advice?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The top of the unhandled exception pop-up says "Microsoft .net framework" and at the bottom, there a button for 'details' one for 'continue' and one for 'quit'?

And what exactly is it doing when you click continue?

shabbyph

Jul 3, 2018
The top of the unhandled exception pop-up says "Microsoft .net framework" and at the bottom, there a button for 'details' one for 'continue' and one for 'quit'?

And what exactly is it doing when you click continue?
Nothing. I get the same blank setup when first starting RAGS. There's no indication that the game loaded.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, so it sounds like you're starting Rags 2.4.16, going to file>open game>choosing WT 0.6c, and this is the result?

I don't know what to tell you then. If what I thought you're doing to launch is correct, it pops up the unhandled exception window (sometimes twice) for me, but if I click continue (sometimes twice), the game has still launched and I can menu into a new game, or load a saved game. I'm running under Windows 7 though, so that may be the difference. This on the Hypnopics website deals with problems running Rags games. Maybe you can find a better answer there?

There's a version of this under Regalia, so it works within html rather than Rags. Same game, better cheat options if you want them, and without some of the problems of Rags. It's linked in this thread somewhere but I'll have to find it. (Edit) Here we go...

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
There's a version of this under Regalia, so it works within html rather than Rags. Same game, better cheat options if you want them, and without some of the problems of Rags. It's linked in this thread somewhere but I'll have to find it. (Edit) Here we go...
Well, that was a great link. The game seems to work perfectly (btw, it's quite a nice game!) without any hassle. Thanks!

Ok, a nice game, but quite short. I think I played something like 3-4 hours in total, and apparently I've reached the end of the content.

Your Reputation has increased faster than the game designer's ability to code new content!

Only the first 9 clients are available for play at this time, so your Reputation increase has not brought you any new prospects. A total of 12 major clients are planned for the completed version of the game.

I'm also surprised, because I remember somewhere reading it wasn't an easy game at the first run, while I found it quite easy, instead.

Reactions: scarfer

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Well, that was a great link. The game seems to work perfectly (btw, it's quite a nice game!) without any hassle. Thanks!

Ok, a nice game, but quite short. I think I played something like 3-4 hours in total, and apparently I've reached the end of the content.

Your Reputation has increased faster than the game designer's ability to code new content!

Only the first 9 clients are available for play at this time, so your Reputation increase has not brought you any new prospects. A total of 12 major clients are planned for the completed version of the game.

I'm also surprised, because I remember somewhere reading it wasn't an easy game at the first run, while I found it quite easy, instead.
Its not difficult to play or finish a run through but its difficult to see some of the content and some of the clients and NCPs have very different branches. I took me a few goes to get the barista routes sussed out, like ways with the boss woman, and I never really got into the principles route. None of them are classed as clients.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, Hannah's my favorite. She seems like she'd be the Playboy's type too, IMO. Up for trying anything at least once, and casual enough about what they might have to not be jealous over his 'profession'.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Okay, you've sold it! I'll give it another run in the blind (I was anyway thinking to play as an hypnotist, after I played as a dominant), then if I don't see other content (aside of Bree and Nicole), I'll ask for a walkthrough. :D

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
There's never really been a walkthrough written for the full game as it currently is. There's a wikia, with some specific client information for some of the clients, and a partial (0.3 version IIRC) Playboy walk on hypnopics' hints and tips subforum.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
There's never really been a walkthrough written for the full game as it currently is. There's a wikia, with some specific client information for some of the clients, and a partial (0.3 version IIRC) Playboy walk on hypnopics' hints and tips subforum.
Yes, yesterday, when I noticed that I was way worse playing the hypno guy (with the dominant I managed to have a success with all the first 3 clients, with the hypnotist only with one of them) I tried to search google and found the wikia and followed the partial wt for the dominant class. It seems I was already playing it almost correctly, but my main mistake has been
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, after fixing that, I'm giving it another run again in the blind but with the ability to use the device.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Success with Jasmine, Elsa, and Chelsea is more a matter of following specific choice paths than anything else. All 3 should be doable without the Will-Tamer or any of the room buffing items.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
After initial launch of the game, where "new game" is an option, should be a "credits" option. That lists all of the models used.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes