Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
The last cheat that i use is the client cheat (resistance, etc) before that i also use the decrease energy consumption. not sure which one trigger it to happen.
did you have any of the toggles on or off? ie the action, session hypno and energy resets?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
nope i didnt turn any of the toggle option.
that would explain why i never ran into the issue. the toggle energy replenishes your energy every day instead of every week.. use that for now while i see if i can hunt down what caused the issue

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
The last cheat that i use is the client cheat (resistance, etc) before that i also use the decrease energy consumption. not sure which one trigger it to happen.
what was the last game based action you took ie not something from my mod.. what did you do that dropped your energy to zero after using my mod

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
what was the last game based action you took ie not something from my mod.. what did you do that dropped your energy to zero after using my mod
oh it happen after the training seasons. after finish the training seasons, the energy drop to 0. im not sure why it happen though.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
oh it happen after the training seasons. after finish the training seasons, the energy drop to 0. im not sure why it happen though.
training with who exactly. did you use hypnosis during that training session?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
training with who exactly. did you use hypnosis during that training session?
Hmmm i'm running into the same problem when training anyone the day ends, and your energy is reduced to 0 from 100. I'm trying to find out what's going on.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
hmmm seem like energy sometimes always suddenly change to 0 which is forcing the game to next week.
Oh I found out what was going on. It's nothing to do with the mod. It could be a bug in the game or, a line of code that was place in it to deliberately screw with anyone who tries to cheat the week.

The problem is in the Timer function "End Day" In the condition "Barista Whore Test 2"
When this condition fails it runs a second condition "LW?" which checks a variable called "LW Test" if its > current week it sets the energy to 0. Currently in my game the "LW Test" = 8 and I'm on week 7. I have reset the week a couple of times I think. So it keeps resetting my energy to 0.

I'm going to remove that line of code, as it seems to do nothing but set your energy to 0. I'll upload my version of the game to mega.

Alternative solution, use the Energy cheat toggle. get past week 8 then you can turn that toggle off. Or if you are running debug mode you can edit the "LW Test" to be 0, but that variable could be used some where else so that might cause further problems.

Last edited:

Right_Raven

Feb 22, 2017
Ahaha! Money stick at big number. Every time you need more money, that you have at and of week... or day... so go to coffie and try. Add another 100$ and try )))), until great modder (no sarcasm!) find where this hidden....

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Ahaha! Money stick at big number. Every time you need more money, that you have at and of week... or day... so go to coffie and try. Add another 100$ and try )))), until great modder (no sarcasm!) find where this hidden....
Thanks that did the trick.

Well its broken again.

Last edited:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
@grev @Tentacle ___ the mods?

which is which?
well if you want to avoid the energy bug use my mod for now. My mod contains all of grav's mod.

As for the money problem. Why are you guys so greedy? I didn't have a problem with it cause I only increase it by the amount I need for an item. I haven't had a problem. But I'll look into what's causing it.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Ok I think I found the money problem. It could be a bug within the game or the maker of this game really hates cheaters. He have added in random lines of command in there for no reason I can tell just to mess with the money. I'm assuming this money bug happens after you are done with the chubby girl?

In the timer functions "Check for New Prospects" and "Check for Client Engagement Ends" Both of them have a line of code that change the "Money Minimum" variable to = money, and set your money to 0.
So I'm removing those lines, I don't know if It'll cause problems later on, but I doubt it. However there could be other bugs the author added in to mess with you if this bug isn't intentional.

I'm uploading the new version of mod to fix this problem. Hopefully It'll fix this.

An alternative solution would be to run the game in debug mode, and when ever you can't buy anything set the variable "Money Minimum" to 0.

Last edited:

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Ok I think I found the money problem. It could be a bug within the game or the maker of this game really hates cheaters. He have added in random lines of command in there for no reason I can tell just to mess with the money. I'm assuming this money bug happens after you are done with the chubby girl?

In the timer functions "Check for New Prospects" and "Check for Client Engagement Ends" Both of them have a line of code that change the "Money Minimum" variable to = money, and set your money to 0.
So I'm removing those lines, I don't know if It'll cause problems later on, but I doubt it. However there could be other bugs the author added in to mess with you if this bug isn't intentional.

I'm uploading the new version of mod to fix this problem. Hopefully It'll fix this.

[mega link coming]

An alternative solution would be to run the game in debug mode, and when ever you can't buy anything set the variable "Money Minimum" to 0.
Thanks but it happens even before accepting Chelsea.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote