Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Did not find this mod until now, seem it could be interesting, as so far you had to go with quite a limitation. This mod allow for a quite complete game (having an assistant early as possible, something quite impossible out of a single configuration of choices). Etc.

Quite looking forward the up to date version in any case :)
Actually its possible to get an assistant by week 4 or 5 i believe. which is quite early imo. though this is only possible for a playboy without the hypnosis skill. ( something the playboy wouldnt have for week 2 )

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Sorry, not sure I understand correctly, I'm aware its possible to have her early, but not with the hypnotism, would be the playboy track who enable that. What made it clear is because one of the option from a girl is to use an assistant, this while there is no one (a grey area as to the story, the PC has in fact two women from his background already, with both supporting him but for whatever reason not close enough to actually lend a hand directly ?
The game as quite some background as to the world story/state (shops, npcs, others locations etc). Guess the priority is the girls, but some care is also given to widen and enable for a more cohesive universe.
Something quite appreciated as it is (like when the school director allow for her school to be used, something with some requisites but also quite an opening as to some scenes (guess its not used atm this said, this because of not having enough "school settings" tagged images for the girls actually in the game. Ah, technical limitations..

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, not sure I understand correctly, I'm aware its possible to have her early, but not with the hypnotism, would be the playboy track who enable that. What made it clear is because one of the option from a girl is to use an assistant, this while there is no one (a grey area as to the story, the PC has in fact two women from his background already, with both supporting him but for whatever reason not close enough to actually lend a hand directly ?
The game as quite some background as to the world story/state (shops, npcs, others locations etc). Guess the priority is the girls, but some care is also given to widen and enable for a more cohesive universe.
Something quite appreciated as it is (like when the school director allow for her school to be used, something with some requisites but also quite an opening as to some scenes (guess its not used atm this said, this because of not having enough "school settings" tagged images for the girls actually in the game. Ah, technical limitations..
what i was implying is that in the vanilla or un modded version of the game its possible to get your neighbour into the teaching aide role by week 4 or 5 if you go the playboy route and haven't gained any skill in hypnotism. ( later on in the game after the DAS store is unlocked playboy and dom can gain limited hypnosis skills ) so there is the opportunity if you hold of on doing the actions that would give you the option to use a teaching aide with elsa until after you have accquired the services of nicole the neighbour then you can see those options. WT has taken great care to make sure everything is achievable if you jump through the right hoops in the right order with the right class. the only real limitations are the available picture assets to fit the story as he wishes to make it. he has clear ideas as to what he wants to do with each client and sub client and i dont not believe he wants each client to be involved in each area. terri is a prime example of this.

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, sound to be quite fitting to what Ive read from the developer.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
New Version of the mod is out
OP Udated as well
I am probably daft (bear with me it was a long ass week) but the Mega link asks for a key and I don't see anything about this in the OP.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
HEHEH DERP

Much oblidged and happy that my Daftness level did not yet reach critical levels (I prefer that to happen tomorrow after about 6 cocktails ;-)) Cheers mate and thanks for your work!

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
So I was in such a rush to get this out to you all that I forgot to add the money cheat.
and all the stat changes only had Elsa completed. fortunatley copy and paste are my friends and the fixed version is uploading

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
t
So I was in such a rush to get this out to you all that I forgot to add the money cheat.
and all the stat changes only had Elsa completed. fortunatley copy and paste are my friends and the fixed version is uploading
rying to see the same client twice in a week sends me to a blank room and changes weeks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote