Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Money and energy
Money has a max on 5000 so you can't go higher than that.
"Reduce energy consumption" - Makes it so actions take only 1 energy
"Toggle daily energy" - Makes it so that when day changes your energy is reset to 100
When your energy reaches 0 at any point in the week then the rest of the week will be skipped since you have no energy.

What exactly was your problem when using those? I just tested them and had no problems.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Money has a max on 5000 so you can't go higher than that.
"Reduce energy consumption" - Makes it so actions take only 1 energy
"Toggle daily energy" - Makes it so that when day changes your energy is reset to 100
When your energy reaches 0 at any point in the week then the rest of the week will be skipped since you have no energy.

What exactly was your problem when using those? I just tested them and had no problems.
its likely that they are using an earlier release of the mod where some of the hidden checks were missed. i think i had 3 different versions of 0.6c's mod before i caught them all.

Also just as a general update with WT's work on the ported version in full swing there is some question as to the continuation of the Rags version of the game, though it hasn't been ruled out

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Ive read thru many of the posts, so I apologize if I have missed this specifically....I have dl'd the rags setup and installed, but no matter which mod or original version I attempt to dl and install each have same error <unable to open as archive> when extracting, can anyone assist in what im missing

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Ive read thru many of the posts, so I apologize if I have missed this specifically....I have dl'd the rags setup and installed, but no matter which mod or original version I attempt to dl and install each have same error <unable to open as archive> when extracting, can anyone assist in what im missing
your problem is that the file is not an archive is a file format unique to the rags player. so you need to launch Rags and then open the mod or original version from within rags.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Does the latest cheat mod successfully neutered all the anti cheat measures? If not, what minor annoyances are there?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote