Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Mostlily going to be stiock or render or maby the dev will use the images from the rags build

Whoopie

Nov 22, 2017
One suggestion for this mod...

Whenever I start doing unusual stuff (modding or cheating "manually") I eventually get the problem where my Inventory gets cleaned out.
Some of the stuff is easy to get back, especially with this mod. But unless I'm missing something I seem to have trouble getting the pet-store Items back.

So the suggestion would be some kind of "get all" or "get the rest" option for the things currently not included in Gift or Secret-shop options.

Other than that, thanks for a great mod :)

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks a ton for this, I had "beat" this game several times but trying to unlock some of the more obscure routes was an exercise in frustration and RNG hell.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I rather enjoy this mod, especially as it reveals things that... well, I didn't even know were possible. For example, and I'm particularly interested in this... how the heck does one make Sam and Hannah into a Doll in the actual game? Hints or a path to go down would be rather interesting. I'd be most interested in Hannah's own conversion... after all, most of the other options wind up with her not being owned, and I do like my slave collections, whatever their kind.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Hello, I rather enjoy this mod, especially as it reveals things that... well, I didn't even know were possible. For example, and I'm particularly interested in this... how the heck does one make Sam and Hannah into a Doll in the actual game? Hints or a path to go down would be rather interesting. I'd be most interested in Hannah's own conversion... after all, most of the other options wind up with her not being owned, and I do like my slave collections, whatever their kind.

to be quite honest im not 100% sure about hannah. for sam its related to the asian slavers event after you train her to be a hooker you let her get taken by the slavers and then buy her back.. with hanna you have to get her to the stage where she is visiting you at your home. i think it would probably be related to the fact that you have to trade someone to get sam back. perhaps you can trade hannah

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
Ah, thank you for answering. And that is only possible with the Playboy isn't it, with Hannah, to get regular 'Booty Calls?' I'll admit, the number of divergent paths in the game is both enticing, and intimidating at times, so many things I've simply never thought to do that could move to other pieces...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Somehow, when playing the modded version "sense of self" decreases instead of increases.

Also, I'm not sure, is there a function to actually extend training a girl over the allotted period or where I can train them several times a day?

My main problem is that I can't get Donna to open up about her fantasies with Dee in the time I still train her and so I don't have that option AND DAMN do I want that option.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Somehow, when playing the modded version "sense of self" decreases instead of increases.

Also, I'm not sure, is there a function to actually extend training a girl over the allotted period or where I can train them several times a day?

My main problem is that I can't get Donna to open up about her fantasies with Dee in the time I still train her and so I don't have that option AND DAMN do I want that option.
About the sense of self, its some bug, but you can change manually yourself, placing a high value, so i won´t drop too much again. About the training, you can simple change time to go back a few weeks, the training ends on a determinate date, just go back in time and let it go after you did all you wanted with the clients.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
About the sense of self, its some bug, but you can change manually yourself, placing a high value, so i won´t drop too much again. About the training, you can simple change time to go back a few weeks, the training ends on a determinate date, just go back in time and let it go after you did all you wanted with the clients.
Thanks, I have to check where that function is. I overlooked it somehow.
While I'm at it, twice now I wasnt able to go to Lauren's office and hence I couldn't start the whole turn her secretary into my prostitute thing, any idea which trigger you might need for that?

I last played WT at version 3 or 4 and had that same bug then as well, while the first time I played it I could visit her office just fine.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks, I have to check where that function is. I overlooked it somehow.
While I'm at it, twice now I wasnt able to go to Lauren's office and hence I couldn't start the whole turn her secretary into my prostitute thing, any idea which trigger you might need for that?

I last played WT at version 3 or 4 and had that same bug then as well, while the first time I played it I could visit her office just fine.
Not sure if that´s your problem, but you can only go to Lauren office if you did not had a session with her that week, and vice versa, you can only do i thing with her. If that´s not the case for you, then its some bug i never experienced, i used the Cheaters Bane Edition ( also available here on site ) before, maybe that one won´t have those issues.

Reactions: botc76

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if that´s your problem, but you can only go to Lauren office if you did not had a session with her that week, and vice versa, you can only do i thing with her. If that´s not the case for you, then its some bug i never experienced, i used the Cheaters Bane Edition ( also available here on site ) before, maybe that one won´t have those issues.
Where is the Cheater's Bane edition? I searched both Google and F95 and the only results I get are this thread and the vanilla Wife Trainer thread, but no links to a download.. the results only bring up people talking about it.

If you could share a link with us I'd be grateful

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It's on page 11 of this thread.

In case anyone's interested, here's a port of the mod:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
is it dead??? :p
This game?No, they author got pissed people were cheating on his game, and even created some anti-cheaters measures, then he came with a idea of remake the entire game on some sort of open engine, don´t know the details but they are in the forum of the game, so the updates stopped since them, so don´t hold your breath to see a finished game anytime soon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote