Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
My save from 3.1 didn't work in the 2.4 version. I've tried to get through the first few models quickly with the cheats menu but I can't complete the Chelsea, she just won't get toned. I can see the condition needs toe be Toned at the end but I can't figure out how to do that. I went back a few weeks and have put her through boot camp and exercise multiple times but toned doesn't trigger. Is there anyway to manually set this? is it called something different in the variables

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
My save from 3.1 didn't work in the 2.4 version. I've tried to get through the first few models quickly with the cheats menu but I can't complete the Chelsea, she just won't get toned. I can see the condition needs toe be Toned at the end but I can't figure out how to do that. I went back a few weeks and have put her through boot camp and exercise multiple times but toned doesn't trigger. Is there anyway to manually set this? is it called something different in the variables
Chelsea Training Tips- Avoid all actions that increase her sense of self. ie dont seduce her don't take her to the glory hole, give her slim and inspirational undies, sensible diet and work out / boot camp every time. at the end of the training as long as her desire to change is higher than her sense of self things will work out to where she is toned.
( Pro Tip- dont max out her desire to change or sense of self, after training you can put her sense of self higher than her desire to unlock BBW which opens different content with her)

she only changes to chelsea the toned after training is complete. and you cant manually change client variables either they just reset to what they were last when you use the debug window. next version of the mod will have post training client resets i think i will put in an option to set her variables there to give us more options with her post training

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I changed the hypnosis level to negative and used Hypnosis - sense of self to reduce her stats.

Thanks again.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

I am going to release a beta version of the Gifted Edition Mod to get some testing in on some of the new features i am working on. @PotatoKing normally tests theses with me but is currently dealing with hurricane aftermath at home so I am turning to the community for some help, please send along some positive thoughts and wishes to the potato.

All existing and new options will only show up if you choose yes to the filthy cheater question at the beginning of the game

New in this version

3 cheat items are hidden around the house that will appear when you examine the appropriate rooms. wearing them will activate the corresponding cheats on the player portrait
  • Pocket PC - Personal Cheats
  • Training Cane / Staff of Dominance ( a nod to my MTG obsession ) - Client Cheats
  • Personal Teleporter - Teleport
I have left the cheat options active on these items as well due to the fact that not all cheats have been incorporated into the player portrait yet, though when all is done i am thinking of leaving it all on the portrait.

Cheats to focus your testing on if you want to help me out

• Post Training Resets
    • Frigid
    • Chubby
    • Exhibitionist
    • Cheater
    • Independent
    • Empty Nester - NYI not even sure its necessary but will still try

• Conversions
    • Bree
    • Cheater
    • Chubby
    • Exhibitionist
    • Frigid
    • Store Clerk (aka Rae)
    • Independent
    • Barista (aka Sam) currently there is only the option to convert her to a doll and it dosent break anything else as the Barista doll is a separate character from the maid but it may break the slaver story line

• Teleport
should be just fine though careful with the start menu option I inculded this because I noticed that after interacting with certain characters the game moves them to the start menu so i wanted a way to get there just to see what else i could do
If you come across issues please let me know what happened in as much detail as possible. if you are using anything other than Rags versions 2.4.16 please indicate as this game dosent play nicely with other versions

Beta Test Version :

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Increasing Hypno Level doesn't seem to work as a Gifted

Bree and later on the Club Domme resists.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
all the hypno level does is 1 give you the ability for basic hypnosis and 2 increase the change in the stat ( desire resistance sos and submission) everything else related to hypnosis is trait based

Bree Resisting isn't related to hypno level but a trait check i didn't finish up.. i will correct this.

ill check the Club domme as well (this would also be a trait check)

also there is currently a bug with the avon lady that i am trying to sort out

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I din't start a new game so these errors maybe related to that...

Independent conversion offers bimbo and dancer but nothing changes. In the normal game I think she can only have slave and man

I'd unlocked all the bedroom and dungeon furniture in my previous game. All the items are in the navigation bar and they impact the stats but the pictures shown are the base pictures from before anythings been added.

I can 't find the fast travel

Is there anyway to get the barista out of the club route and into the dom/slaver routes?

I'd also like the ability to change the weeks that the different women finish. I accepted them all straight away and I don't like the way its panning out for me.

What does the book from the dark art woman do?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I din't start a new game so these errors maybe related to that...

Independent conversion offers bimbo and dancer but nothing changes. In the normal game I think she can only have slave and man

I'd unlocked all the bedroom and dungeon furniture in my previous game. All the items are in the navigation bar and they impact the stats but the pictures shown are the base pictures from before anythings been added.

I can 't find the fast travel

Is there anyway to get the barista out of the club route and into the dom/slaver routes?

I'd also like the ability to change the weeks that the different women finish. I accepted them all straight away and I don't like the way its panning out for me.

What does the book from the dark art woman do?

Just checked yah the independent conversions needs to be fixed ( should only be conversion for slave girl or assistant implemented atm )

furniture bug would be related to a version of rags issue.. i recommend starting completely fresh no saves with version 2.4.16

teleport ( fast travel ) is working fine for me so i imagine this is related to version issues.

with barista you can only pursue 1 story line to its conclusion.. and can not switch

changing the individual end weeks is a moot point with the ability to set day and week back or forth. just repeat the same week a few times to accomplish what you are trying to do.

book dosent do anything atm

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Increasing Hypno Level doesn't seem to work as a Gifted

Bree and later on the Club Domme resists.
Fixed Bree and Club Domme ( cassandra ) and they will be ready for the next release after some more testing time with the current beta

@randybaton there was indeed a problem with the independent conversions copy and paste is a bitch when you forget to change the question response options :D this has been fixed for next release

also the teleporter item should be in the basement

Reactions: kekzor

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
My point around the end dates fro each woman was that mine all finish within a few weeks of each other and on the same weeks. I'd like to selectively choose which girls go first as some of the girls have more end game content so I'd like to get them finished first. Not a big issue though.

I am using the right version of rags but I'm using a save that started in the previous mod (still same version of rags though).

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
My point around the end dates fro each woman was that mine all finish within a few weeks of each other and on the same weeks. I'd like to selectively choose which girls go first as some of the girls have more end game content so I'd like to get them finished first. Not a big issue though.

I am using the right version of rags but I'm using a save that started in the previous mod (still same version of rags though).
Again i would suggest starting clean as the save could bring forward some errors with variables.

as for your first point there is no end to how long you can play. if you want you can manipulate the weeks to get the training for all the girls complete and then jump forward to week 14 and have all three finish at the end of that week. progressing all 3 to post training at the same time. if i go in and change the train by week variables it could screw with the ability to play the game in the vanilla state. and its very important for me ( my way of being respectful and honoring wifetrainer) to have the ability to play the game as its creator intended. so you can get to post training sooner just requires a bit of training and planning ahead (namely for the bank closure event)

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
use rags latest version it will work with games from previous versions i should know i tested the latest version out

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
use rags latest version it will work with games from previous versions i should know i tested the latest version out
could you elaborate? and perhaps quote who you are replying to?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
is this going to be updated to version 6 of the game?
Yes it will be though as i stated in the main post the additional class will not be added. I will be working on this as soon as i finish all the new content in the new BB. there are currently a few bugs in the 0.6b release right now anyway so ill wait until all is sorted before jumping in

Apr 8, 2017

I am going to release a beta version of the Gifted Edition Mod to get some testing in on some of the new features i am working on. @PotatoKing normally tests theses with me but is currently dealing with hurricane aftermath at home so I am turning to the community for some help, please send along some positive thoughts and wishes to the potato.

All existing and new options will only show up if you choose yes to the filthy cheater question at the beginning of the game

New in this version

3 cheat items are hidden around the house that will appear when you examine the appropriate rooms. wearing them will activate the corresponding cheats on the player portrait
  • Pocket PC - Personal Cheats
  • Training Cane / Staff of Dominance ( a nod to my MTG obsession ) - Client Cheats
  • Personal Teleporter - Teleport
I have left the cheat options active on these items as well due to the fact that not all cheats have been incorporated into the player portrait yet, though when all is done i am thinking of leaving it all on the portrait.

Cheats to focus your testing on if you want to help me out

• Post Training Resets
    • Frigid
    • Chubby
    • Exhibitionist
    • Cheater
    • Independent
    • Empty Nester - NYI not even sure its necessary but will still try

• Conversions
    • Bree
    • Cheater
    • Chubby
    • Exhibitionist
    • Frigid
    • Store Clerk (aka Rae)
    • Independent
    • Barista (aka Sam) currently there is only the option to convert her to a doll and it dosent break anything else as the Barista doll is a separate character from the maid but it may break the slaver story line

• Teleport
should be just fine though careful with the start menu option I inculded this because I noticed that after interacting with certain characters the game moves them to the start menu so i wanted a way to get there just to see what else i could do
If you come across issues please let me know what happened in as much detail as possible. if you are using anything other than Rags versions 2.4.16 please indicate as this game dosent play nicely with other versions

Beta Test Version :
i miss the wand.. it makes mod simplier in me..

i tried this version, but its complicated for me i think.. but i will try one more time. :hushedface:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
i miss the wand.. it makes mod simplier in me..

i tried this version, but its complicated for me i think.. but i will try one more time. :hushedface:
No Need to fret.. I'm planning on simplifying everythings. just going to move it all onto the character portrait remove the "items" all together and just have them show up when you right click the character potrait

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Did not find this mod until now, seem it could be interesting, as so far you had to go with quite a limitation. This mod allow for a quite complete game (having an assistant early as possible, something quite impossible out of a single configuration of choices). Etc.

Quite looking forward the up to date version in any case :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote