Seeking Wife/Girlfriend is forced to watch MC having sex with other women

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't really now how to call this, if this is NTR or not...
So I am searching for a game, where the Wife/Girlfriend is forced to watch the male protagonist having sex with other women.
It can be in a BDSM relationship, where it is a consential play, but it can also just be forced.
So it would be nice if you can command the wife/ girlfriend to watch you having sex.
3DCG games would be the best of course :)

Reactions: burrito107

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
id say its known as cuck-queen, but not sure. and yea it is part of NTR as far as im aware

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Ok thanks :) Any idea for a game with this theme?
sadly no, i mean you look up NTR and youll find the opisite 99% of the time
havnt com across any cuckqueen stuffs, i mean comics on the other hand
but i dont really touch them soo yea

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
sadly no, i mean you look up NTR and youll find the opisite 99% of the time
havnt com across any cuckqueen stuffs, i mean comics on the other hand
but i dont really touch them soo yea
Yeah, I guess it is quite rare. I guess it is easier to find it in comics or hentais than in a game. There are actually quite a lot of themes, where I am wondering, why there aren't any game or at least not many.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The wife in my game can become a cuckqueen if you lead her down the submissive/humiliation route.

It's still in fairly early development, and only so far on that path is a threesome with another woman, but might be one for you to look out for in the future :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The wife in my game can become a cuckqueen if you lead her down the submissive/humiliation route.

It's still in fairly early development, and only so far on that path is a threesome with another woman, but might be one for you to look out for in the future :)
I guess it is often pretty difficult to find something that specific in the game describtion. But Ireally like the story line of this and that you are a character that has wife from the start. And I actually have your game on my "what-to-play-next"-list. I guess now I am putting it on the top spots, so I am trying it this evening.
So thanks for the suggestion :)

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Well now you just got a new fan....

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So any more ideas for games with this kind of setting?

lnkster

Dec 20, 2018
Saw a couple recommendations that I'll check out. I came here interested in this too, and was hoping for more. Seems like a pretty rare niche, I image most writers just go for threesome+ or harem rather than the cheating/cuckqueaning angle.

Anyway, here are the ones I know have cuckquean content as the main focus:
What's Mine Is Yours
The Desired Affair
My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl, an actual complete vn!

There is a single scene in Uni down the corrupt café route where the female MC has sex with a man while his wife watches.

All these are consensual. Only one I can know with non-consensual is Friends of Mine where the MC is coerced into sex in front of a female romantic interest by a female cop. This game also has gay and feminization content, it's all pretty well avoidable but I know some people avoid it.

Reactions: burrito107

burrito107

May 20, 2018

Feels like I'm missing something obvious here, but which game? Looks like you're developing two.