Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Widenyo – English.jpg

Overview:
Nanus, the prince of Mamatoto has created a machine that is able to summon heroes from other universes. With their help he intends to explore an infinitely deep cave.

An SRPG game featuring a large cast from various Alice Soft and Alice Blue games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title Mamanyonyo
Original title ままにょにょ
Developer / Publisher: AliceSoft - Translated by 2.0 Translations
Updated: Japanese 2009-12-18 English 2013-05-26
Visual Novel:
Wiki:
Censorship:
Yes
Version: 1.04 English v1.0 Final
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions

DOWNLOADS
- -

Alice2010.jpg 2376.jpg 2377.jpg 2380.jpg 2381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
sry can't tell you not sure can't find anything on it

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
changed instructions and edited links in OP

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/cleaned up Op
Added images
Added mirrors
added VNDB

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is this the one with no H-content?
Widenyo is the remake of Mamatoto - A Record of War with all the H scenes and a lot of the plot removed.

It's basically an endless dungeon crawler.

This is the remake of for wide screen, with the addition of new characters from recent Alicesoft games.

Things that you SHOULD be aware about Widenyo:

• There are no H-scenes
  • Story has been stripped down.
  • It's an endless dungeon game, like e.g. .
This is a good game if you want to chill out or if you want to see the 156 characters' introduction and retreating/defeat messages and their battle animations
But the screens make it look like Mamatoto. I'll have to give it a look at some point.

Reactions: sansee

mapsspam

Sep 6, 2017
As this game has no explicit content at all, can the genre tags be changed to reflect that? It lists a ton of stuff that is not included in this game.
The game itself is kinda interesting, but there's no sexual content here. Or cgs of any kind really.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone have Mamanyonyo, or whatever the JP orginal was called? I lost my copy when my laptop died and can't find it anywhere on the web?

EDIT: Scratch that, I've founnd it elsewhere. If anyone is interested, I can upload it toghether with partial english translation.

Last edited:

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone have Mamanyonyo, or whatever the JP orginal was called? I lost my copy when my laptop died and can't find it anywhere on the web?

EDIT: Scratch that, I've founnd it elsewhere. If anyone is interested, I can upload it toghether with partial english translation.
Hi! Please upload it here! Thanks!

Reactions: MrTibbles

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Main game:

DLC?:

English patch:<- Not sure if it works with current Windows, but I couldn't find the page i downloaded it from.

I haven't uploaded anything on this forum before, so I'm not sure if all is OK. I checked it with Windows Defender, but I advise checking it with one's antivirus anyway. I don't think it warrants separate thread, but if anyone wants, feel free to make it.