Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
A bit confused why he would do refine as it has much less likes than this one has. 54 likes in a game on F95Zone is pretty impressive and with a higher rating than the current one. You would think that would be telling and just continue the original game.
Two reasons. First he whas not happy the way the story went.
Second he whas tired of explaining to people over and over and over that just because they are prostitutes, that this game is not NTR.
So in the end he decided to cut losses and redo it from start instead of wasting time into scenes of your beloved oirans with their customers.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Second he whas tired of explaining to people over and over and over that just because they are prostitutes, that this game is not NTR.
So in the end he decided to cut losses and redo it from start instead of wasting time into scenes of your beloved oirans with their customers.
Really fucking seriously? A pimp will use his own prostitutes and that is not considered NTR. So really that is just dumb.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean having a game about prostitution without any scenes depicting said prostitution kinda feels toothless... none of the scenes in this game felt 'ntr-ish' to me, it wasn't like they'd be with some customer saying "omg he fucks me so much better", usually they didn't even enjoy it, just felt like playing a brothel owner.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I mean having a game about prostitution without any scenes depicting said prostitution kinda feels toothless... none of the scenes in this game felt 'ntr-ish' to me, it wasn't like they'd be with some customer saying "omg he fucks me so much better", usually they didn't even enjoy it, just felt like playing a brothel owner.
The guy has no direction. He wanted to make a brothel management game and then made the management be second fiddle to the low quality "rpg" gameplay.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The guy has no direction. He wanted to make a brothel management game and then made the management be second fiddle to the low quality "rpg" gameplay.
Yeah but iirc even the rpg combat was less fun in the other one - I think the stances were only in this one?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Really fucking seriously? A pimp will use his own prostitutes and that is not considered NTR. So really that is just dumb.
Never expect coherence out of the anti-ntr people. The type of person that goes to every game thread where a woman dares sleep with anyone other than the MC for any reason and screams NTR is not going to get bogged down in details like brothels, pimps, bordellos, etc. If a vagina exists, it is for their exclusive use and that is definitely the way it should always be and the rest of you are cucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Never expect coherence out of the anti-ntr people. The type of person that goes to every game thread where a woman dares sleep with anyone other than the MC for any reason and screams NTR is not going to get bogged down in details like brothels, pimps, bordellos, etc. If a vagina exists, it is for their exclusive use and that is definitely the way it should always be and the rest of you are cucks.
Yeah I don't understand the point. They want every game to be the same thing ? I regret this one, it was great, but I'd rather it stays this way rather than the dev just working on it without inspiration and just ends up ruining it. Here it's unfinished, but what's there is plenty already and is really good.
Who knows, maybe one day he'll come back to it. It's still one of the best and interesting non-VN game on this website in my opinion. It has a real identity.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I am not a fan of NTR but that does not mean I call games with sex workers NTR. It is there damn job! So you sure as hell can't call that NTR whoever decides to date a sex worker already knows what he is getting into!

Second thing you have to take the time period into account in the Wild West days brothels were a respectable job back than and same with many asian cultures in the past.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes