3.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Seems like the dev made a internship in one of the AAA game forges like Bugthesda, the game is getting "bigger" but slowly, the bugs remain, return or are getting even worse, i was happy to see some advantage in building, especially the castle tiles are interesting but the castle gate is just the same as the stone door tile, the door that was already working in an older version is now back to useless "pole", same with wall torches, they worked in earlier versions now they fall of walls for a couple versions, the quests still have issues like the system does not notice that you did things, like backing bread, or give birth to a werewolf baby. Things like forges also seem not work properly, they "forget" receipts, so when i put coal in it with copper and turn them on they do not melt them, or they start to melt stuff even without any raw mats in it.

The new save system seems also buggy, my savegame from new game seems to be broken, i load it and instead of a lvl 20+ girl in my new build "castle" i get a naked lvl 1 girl on the beach, when i load it from that point again, it loads it properly but it seems like there are things gone, like chests with all the loot in it, and forges are also like fresh build, all the loot i placed there is gone, and in a couple minutes the game is getting laggy to a point when it freezes completely, because of that i did not have an opportunity to test things like the wolf pets or if the slave girls are still useless and are not able to follow through the dungeon "loading" doors.

As already mentioned above by others the game is getting also very laggy up to a total freeze when handling lot objects, like destroying barrels or killing a wolf pack with one 2h sword swing.

Long story short, testing new versions of the game is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you get :ROFLMAO:
when your furnace breaks hit ...take all ....and see what happens lol everything multiplies by a ridiculousness amount beware it will over load you so build a chest to drop it in before you do it you will find those bronze ingots you melted x 50 i hardly melted any copper and i have 3000 bronze ingots a couple of thousand pieces of glass about 1000 steel 1200 black steel and 5000 charcoal etc ...... its a wild multiplication bug
after you clean it out it works again properly for a while .....

when you do Isabella's quest dont give birth until you go into the tower if you give birth outside the tower you will break the game

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
when your furnace breaks hit ...take all ....and see what happens lol everything multiplies by a ridiculousness amount beware it will over load you so build a chest to drop it in before you do it you will find those bronze ingots you melted x 50 i hardly melted any copper and i have 3000 bronze ingots a couple of thousand pieces of glass about 1000 steel 1200 black steel and 5000 charcoal etc ...... its a wild multiplication bug
Had that bug happen when i smash some barrels and pots in a fight,it made the game crash.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Had that bug happen when i smash some barrels and pots in a fight,it made the game crash.
yeah i heard it floods your screen with bags of stuff all over, I have not tried it yet but it does not surprise me its also interesting when harvesting wheat or other items you get 3 to four pulls on each strand instead of just one, the same goes with picking up sand piles

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018

when you do Isabella's quest dont give birth until you go into the tower if you give birth outside the tower you will break the game
yeah i always let the girl give birth inside the tower because that bug already started a couple versions ago, but breaking down stuff is something that i try to avoid, there is a very big chance that the game freezes and then all the progress is gone.

I rather would cheat raw mats and break down and rebuild stuff like a forge, but it destroys the fun of such a game, i expect that the loot i gathered in a dungeon does not disappear together with my chests just because i save the game and load it the next time i want to play.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

I wonder if some of that duplication is related to entering and exiting Isabel's tower (or dungeons). I stopped my crafting for a while to go do her quests and when I went back to crafting stuff I started seeing a lot of duplicated materials in my chests and phantom materials in the forge.

Every time I exit Isabel's tower, I get spammed by the completed quests, the tutorial messages start popping up again and I get a 'bloom' of XP messages appear around my character. It is almost as if the game is completely reloading all the assets and creating, duplicate, phantom items in places like the forge or chests.
The very first time I entered a dungeon, I didn't have a single instance of being spammed by items when I hit the take all button on barrels or chests. Will have to see what happens if I go back in to a dungeon again. Just started playing around with the T2 and T3 gear from the Anvil and I need Crystals.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I wonder if some of that duplication is related to entering and exiting Isabel's tower (or dungeons). I stopped my crafting for a while to go do her quests and when I went back to crafting stuff I started seeing a lot of duplicated materials in my chests and phantom materials in the forge.

Every time I exit Isabel's tower, I get spammed by the completed quests, the tutorial messages start popping up again and I get a 'bloom' of XP messages appear around my character. It is almost as if the game is completely reloading all the assets and creating, duplicate, phantom items in places like the forge or chests.
The very first time I entered a dungeon, I didn't have a single instance of being spammed by items when I hit the take all button on barrels or chests. Will have to see what happens if I go back in to a dungeon again. Just started playing around with the T2 and T3 gear from the Anvil and I need Crystals.
Not sure, i was seeing the duplication before i went to Isabella's tower , but i get the completed quests spam every time i enter or leave a dungeon or when i reload my my save ..... i can enter the dungeons and loot them but when leave that loot goes poof
but i guess it could be part of the duplication errors ......I don't envy the dev trying to track it down

I also wonder if the duplication by all these items is what is causing the game slow downs that people are experiencing

Reactions: CaptainBipto

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
The new save system seems also buggy, my savegame from new game seems to be broken, i load it and instead of a lvl 20+ girl in my new build "castle" i get a naked lvl 1 girl on the beach, when i load it from that point again, it loads it properly but it seems like there are things gone, like chests with all the loot in it, and forges are also like fresh build, all the loot i placed there is gone, and in a couple minutes the game is getting laggy to a point when it freezes completely, because of that i did not have an opportunity to test things like the wolf pets or if the slave girls are still useless and are not able to follow through the dungeon "loading" doors.
slave girls? How to get? What can they do?

I tried testing saves:
1)Inside a built house
2)Near the built house
The game would occasionally freeze when trying to save. "Near the built house" is safer

proxywifi009

Mar 2, 2020
Does FSR and Frame Gen work for you guys? I disable and enable both FSR and Frame gen and nothing changes... I even set FSR to performance and the image quality is the same, I tried changing setting and restarting but upon restart everything goes back to default.

proxywifi009

Mar 2, 2020
Not sure, i was seeing the duplication before i went to Isabella's tower , but i get the completed quests spam every time i enter or leave a dungeon or when i reload my my save ..... i can enter the dungeons and loot them but when leave that loot goes poof
but i guess it could be part of the duplication errors ......I don't envy the dev trying to track it down

I also wonder if the duplication by all these items is what is causing the game slow downs that people are experiencing
I just recently started playing this game and upon my second login all loose loot like stones and fiber is duplicated twice so I can loot everything twice.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
slave girls? How to get? What can they do?
I found two so far, as i remember correctly both were inside dungeons, one had no options to talk, the other had a talk menu like the wolf pet with options like "follow me" "stay here", not sure what their purpose is, maybe later they can be used for breeding or other kinky stuff, maybe they might be quest related, like bringing them back to the village, or they might act as additional group member.

Reactions: SBT01

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
So... sex defeat system... does that mean the only sex is when you get defeated? you can't choose partners, or anything? Kind of confused here, any help understanding would be greatly appreciated.

ankedi

Apr 5, 2020
So... sex defeat system... does that mean the only sex is when you get defeated? you can't choose partners, or anything? Kind of confused here, any help understanding would be greatly appreciated.

the Sex defeat system is optional insteat death, but is one way to get pregnant (if activated) or avoid to defeat in battle. you can also have sex if you mastubate near enemies, and with your followers. i think there is more quest relevated sex stuff too and will be more opinions in the future. this game have great potential if the bugs will be cleared. is an great work from this little team of devs. i am looking straight foreward, because they have made good progress in the time i have been watching this game.

Reactions: SBT01

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
you can trigger sex with monsters if you have the grit points hit Y near the monster you want to mate with you start masturbating he hears you and comes to take you .... hit B to end the interaction ..........and the escape key to stop masturbating
There is also defeat sex with the monsters ( note normal looking bears wolves scorpions and wasps are not sex able )

and you can also create summons from your offspring or get 10 vials of sperm from the same type of creature to create your own you can then have sex with those offspring too.

you create the glass vials from sand in the furnace then every time you kill a breast you will milk some cum from them into a vial
take 10 vials to the research table you build from, your building plan in the crafting.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Help, Why can't I get pregnant, all the settings related to this mechanics are turned to the maximum ?
what all monsters have had sex with you ? sometimes the monsters choose the wrong hole ....you still you should be able to get pregnant...keep trying and use the cum animation during sex that might help mine is set to hotkey 8 but check your interface settings

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
does he talk to you at all ? when you hit the E key near him
yes, just hit E when it shows on the screen for the fisherman. But what is easy to miss, is that you have to click on the answer to choose to say it and the first one has just one answer, so it is easy to assume that the answer is nothing you have to click on. When you click in the next dialog on 'have you something to wear for me' he gives you the first quest.....

Sammy One-eye

Jun 3, 2021
Here's a torrent for the latest version available from the OP downloads. (date of download: 2024 05 22)
I cannot guarantee it will be faster than downloading from elsewhere, but I've always preferred torrents.
(Right Click > Save As .torrent)

Reactions: Gmind and Pebbles
3.10 star(s) 43 Votes