ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Long road ahead... we'll get there eventually ;)
Yeah, lot of things have to go our way to make it happen... the largest is more support, but I think we'll get there... if other... erm... "creators" can make the kind of money we need, we should be able to get to it also.

Ebon Knights and the others, however, need to get away from Ren'Py and RPG Maker for those... particularly if we want to do Ebon Knights sort of like Vampire the Masquerade's old game... ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, lot of things have to go our way to make it happen... the largest is more support, but I think we'll get there... if other... erm... "creators" can make the kind of money we need, we should be able to get to it also.

Ebon Knights and the others, however, need to get away from Ren'Py and RPG Maker for those... particularly if we want to do Ebon Knights sort of like Vampire the Masquerade's old game... ;)
Even if we wanted to do it differently, I wouldn't waste such a good story on ren'py or rpgm X_x

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now i had this nightmarish vision. Imagine a stereotipical rpgmaker scene. With the anime artstyle, 2dcg, ridiculous hairstyles, plastic-like dresses, childish attitude of the characters with temper tantrums that one so often sees in mangas.. supposedly adult characters acting like 5 years old children... And then this is revealed to be a World of Darkness vampire game where the giggling bubbly girl with 3m long pigtail hair is supposeldy a ventrue elder! And now i can't get it out of my head!!:'(

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now i had this nightmarish vision. Imagine a stereotipical rpgmaker scene. With the anime artstyle, 2dcg, ridiculous hairstyles, plastic-like dresses, childish attitude of the characters with temper tantrums that one so often sees in mangas.. supposedly adult characters acting like 5 years old children... And then this is revealed to be a World of Darkness vampire game where the giggling bubbly girl with 3m long pigtail hair is supposeldy a ventrue elder! And now i can't get it out of my head!!:'(
LOL none of our comic books (which most of that art was done for, except for the cover of the novel by Dorian Cleavenger with the live model who does the cosplay of Emily Knight) was slapstick silly, except for Creative Drawing 101... that was sort of like a Ranma or InuYasha comic book series...

The others... very brutal, very adult. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Right, that's why we would only do it if we had enough to hire new people... Can't even pay our translator much at the moment let alone some more programmers, animators, asset creators and so on ;) So yeah... it's stuff to keep in mind for the far future... But a modern visual Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines kind of game in the Knight universe would be so much fun :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Right, that's why we would only do it if we had enough to hire new people... Can't even pay our translator much at the moment let alone some more programmers, animators, asset creators and so on ;) So yeah... it's stuff to keep in mind for the far future... But a modern visual Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines kind of game in the Knight universe would be so much fun :D
I think having a Billie turned into a conflicted cock addicted big titted bimbo sextoy who still remember who he was and suffers but just gets addicted to mc's cock is fun too! :closedtongue: So lets just not jump to that vampire goodness just now as i don't wanna skip the part where this happens! In a nice, long, detailed story arch. Gotta savour the lewds!

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@Ennoch As I am sure you're aware, my friend, none of us want this glorious tale to be undone. 'Tis but us reveling in the grand future that will be. For as with many(all?) here, I want the justice done in so much a lewd and palpable way as to yearn for it. Yet, see as the mystics sequestered upon yonder mount the glorious future to be unveiled.

EDIT:
I do love your thought of the remembrance of once, and yet still beholden to the now. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No way to get the atmosphere needed for it. Not, without all aspects covered as far as tech will allow. just my unbias opinion of course :)
Yeah, I would certainly not even attempt it using Ren'Py or RPG Maker... nor would I want to use Daz content, as their morphs for vampires look ridiculously bad and they have only one good werewolf mesh, all the others look like something from the "Teen Wolf" movie or Lon Chaney era...

No, I would hire our own asset creators for meshes and outfits, doable... as I said I have connections and have already utilized the studio artists to do work for prior projects of mine. They are quick, reliable and dependable and wouldn't have to pay large extortion fees to use it in our product... and would even allow players the opportunity to create or alter the game to their desires (much like I've done with Skyrim or Fallout).

But, yeah, would really want to have our own established production and game studio before tackling that.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The masqeruade was a good game
It was okay, particularly for its time... but as an tabletop RPer, who also LARPed at the time, it still had some flaws in both the lore and content. I'd have preferred it to be a tad bit darker and gritty... and their representation of the Malkavians was a bit off... yes, they are 'mad' but not 'delusional' in their madness... if anything, they were more cunning and dangerous in their madness.

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think having a Billie turned into a conflicted cock addicted big titted bimbo sextoy who still remember who he was and suffers but just gets addicted to mc's cock is fun too! :closedtongue: So lets just not jump to that vampire goodness just now as i don't wanna skip the part where this happens! In a nice, long, detailed story arch. Gotta savour the lewds!
I whole heartedly agree!!

I am really looking forward to trying my hand at a genre that has been, in my opinion, lacking or overly rushed to the point that the character should've just been female to start with, as there was no mental barriers really torn down or any real corruption that took place...

...this is a "punishment" and a complete change of life for someone to suddenly either find themselves in a female body or a body that is both male AND female, or the mental changes of being turned slowly into a feminized character... the process should take time, carry weight, confuse the character and even have the character teetering in their sanity...

Just because one suddenly wakes to find that they have breasts, does not mean they suddenly crave the taste for cock... nor do they even consider themselves female, they will still refer to themselves in a male set of pronouns.

There may be some curiosity, in regard to their body, but they won't be on their knees to gobble cock at the first opportunity that it is presented to them... no... no, they might have to be "encouraged" to do so.

Also, I won't be like other creators, starting a second project before finishing another (or series)... UNLESS, we know for certain that we can afford the time, have the resources and help in order to do so... so no... no other series till "Wicked Choices" is complete. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Ennoch As I am sure you're aware, my friend, none of us want this glorious tale to be undone. 'Tis but us reveling in the grand future that will be. For as with many(all?) here, I want the justice done in so much a lewd and palpable way as to yearn for it. Yet, see as the mystics sequestered upon yonder mount the glorious future to be unveiled.

EDIT:
I do love your thought of the remembrance of once, and yet still beholden to the now. :)
LOL... fuck justice, just give me my REVENGE!! ;)

Err... ah... I mean, justice... yeah... we want to do this strictly for justice reason... yeah... *cough, cough* ... my bad! :angel:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can't wait for 0.6! Seriously :) So thrilled!
That makes two of us @Matraptor!! :)

For me it will be an awesome feeling to sit back and hear what everyone has to say, puts us ahead of MANY Patreon creators by actually FINISHING something (LOL) and sets us above the others as individuals that are known to be dependable in providing good storytelling, an interesting game and story and ones who actually follow through on what they promise people!! ;)

Reactions: Forix and Palanto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
While you'll be busy with justice and revenge i'm gonna save you both from sinfull temptation and do the lewd part so you don't have to and remain pure in your resolution of administering justice and bringing renvenge upon certain heads!
Yes indeed, strictly for the greater good! No selfish intentions shall blemish our just cause, right? Right!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
While you'll be busy with justice and revenge i'm gonna save you both from sinfull temptation and do the lewd part so you don't have to and remain pure in your resolution of administering justice and bringing renvenge upon certain heads!
Yes indeed, strictly for the greater good! No selfish intentions shall blemish our just cause, right? Right!
No... none. None what-so-ever!! :D x'D:angel:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Would never had even entered my mind, if not for your mention. I am sure this all going to be strictly business, and would most certainly never derive pleasure from swift application of the board of education or rod of justice.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes