Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I believe Rhianna would gladly be your 'oracle' along with her lover as another solid ally, if we can/would help them out of their current living arrangments.

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
As a new user looking at this game for the first time... So am I downloading all these or what?

All patches/updates must be applied to update to the latest version (0.5.1.1), if you get stuck, check the installation tutorial above.
0.4.4.1 Base game: MEGA
0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0: MEGA
0.4.5.0 to 0.5.1.0: MEGA
0.5.1.0 to 0.5.1.1: MEGA
0.5.1.1 to 0.5.2.0: MEGA

or do I DL Official, compressed, pre-patched version 0.5.2.0:
and then this? Patch v0.5.2.0 to v0.5.2.1 Small Update or Full Version v0.5.2.0 needs to be installed before installing this update:
what is the patch for?

This is such a fucking mess. Is it worth the trouble to mess with?

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
As a new user looking at this game for the first time... So am I downloading all these or what?

All patches/updates must be applied to update to the latest version (0.5.1.1), if you get stuck, check the installation tutorial above.

and then this? Patch v0.5.2.0 to v0.5.2.1 Small Update or Full Version v0.5.2.0 needs to be installed before installing this update:
what is the patch for?

You need this
v0.5.2.0 - Full (Uncompressed) - (3.37 GB)
And then this
Patch v0.5.2.0 to v0.5.2.1 Small Update or Full Version v0.5.2.0 needs to be installed before installing this update:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

what is the patch for?

Or you could just download this which is already patched/updated, etc and then you get to just play the game ;) :

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I do believe you are correct. I was just trying to throw another name in the hat for the job in question. As I cannot remember what is the status of our lady's mother. I remember someone going to great lengths in this thread cussing/discussing potential fathers for her, but am drawing a blank on what was revealed about her mother by our ever so teasing guide on this journey.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I do believe you are correct. I was just trying to throw another name in the hat for the job in question. As I cannot remember what is the status of our lady's mother. I remember someone going to great lengths in this thread cussing/discussing potential fathers for her, but am drawing a blank on what was revealed about her mother by our ever so teasing guide on this journey.
Her mother along with the mother of the angel princess are trapped in yomi the mc's job is to rescue them in doing so we will earn the grattitude of both our lady and the angel princess and who knows mayby a three way marraige to tie both races to the antichrist

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Ahhh... I must re-run then for I seldom forget details like that in my games. Probably(well most likely) 1 to many adult beverages as I passed through that portion. Thanks for the heads up. Now, well no nevermind. I was going to ask something I will see in a bit. Later, going to do another run through of the game before bed.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ahhh... I must re-run then for I seldom forget details like that in my games. Probably(well most likely) 1 to many adult beverages as I passed through that portion. Thanks for the heads up. Now, well no nevermind. I was going to ask something I will see in a bit. Later, going to do another run through of the game before bed.
See you later then

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
YAY!!! The thread is alive again!! :D

Thanks @bossapplesauce and @victkh for helping @Jai Ho with his question in downloading what they need for the game! Appreciate it!!

Now... about the other things... YES... as the game gets closer to the end, the Antichrist is going to have to rescue and free those that have been trapped and tortured in Yomi no kuni before/during the 'war'... but the MC will have to be a LOT more powered up to tackle that situation... After all, even Jesus Christ could die!!

As some of you may know, we will be switching over to RPG Maker MV for the rest of the series... we wanted to do this for several reasons...

1. To make the game more game-like instead of just a picture book of words and renders with menu choices.
  2. To create a better "open world" and "map locations" so that people could visit those places when they wanted and populate it with other characters and NPCs that people can interact with and trigger additional "information" and "events" than one could do in the Ren'Py game engine.
  3. The ability to actually have a "Battle System" way better than Ren'Py for when it comes to going to war... at which time you will be able to pick and assemble 3 followers to join you in the battles (for example: Syrina, Claire and Cybele) each with their own special abilities and fighting styles to help you progress through the war and battles of it.
  4. Unlike in Ren'Py, without a shit-ton of programming, in RPG Maker, we can also make it so that the players can have two waves of teams going into the war... so the MC can lead one group with their choice of followers to perform one mission, while (maybe) you could have Lynara running her own mission at the same time with followers you've chosen for her team to conduct her half of the mission.
  5. Clothes breaking.... during the battles, we want to do it where the character's clothing can bear the effects of battle and bare the character... this can also lead to sexual harassment both "in fight" and after... ;) (and also reduce some of the character's ability while still in combat).

All of this will be start becoming utilized in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" and we will be able to adjust the game engine according to "what works" and "what doesn't" without us experiencing those problems while doing the main storyline of "Wicked Choices" with the MC and disrupting that story with a ton of bugs... hence the reason for the side-arc story, but it will also (hopefully) bring more awareness to our game and story, as well.

At least that is our plan and hopes!! :D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
YAY!!! The thread is alive again!! :D

Thanks @bossapplesauce and @victkh for helping @Jai Ho with his question in downloading what they need for the game! Appreciate it!!

Now... about the other things... YES... as the game gets closer to the end, the Antichrist is going to have to rescue and free those that have been trapped and tortured in Yomi no kuni before/during the 'war'... but the MC will have to be a LOT more powered up to tackle that situation... After all, even Jesus Christ could die!!

As some of you may know, we will be switching over to RPG Maker MV for the rest of the series... we wanted to do this for several reasons...

1. To make the game more game-like instead of just a picture book of words and renders with menu choices.
  2. To create a better "open world" and "map locations" so that people could visit those places when they wanted and populate it with other characters and NPCs that people can interact with and trigger additional "information" and "events" than one could do in the Ren'Py game engine.
  3. The ability to actually have a "Battle System" way better than Ren'Py for when it comes to going to war... at which time you will be able to pick and assemble 3 followers to join you in the battles (for example: Syrina, Claire and Cybele) each with their own special abilities and fighting styles to help you progress through the war and battles of it.
  4. Unlike in Ren'Py, without a shit-ton of programming, in RPG Maker, we can also make it so that the players can have two waves of teams going into the war... so the MC can lead one group with their choice of followers to perform one mission, while (maybe) you could have Lynara running her own mission at the same time with followers you've chosen for her team to conduct her half of the mission.
  5. Clothes breaking.... during the battles, we want to do it where the character's clothing can bear the effects of battle and bare the character... this can also lead to sexual harassment both "in fight" and after... ;) (and also reduce some of the character's ability while still in combat).

All of this will be start becoming utilized in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" and we will be able to adjust the game engine according to "what works" and "what doesn't" without us experiencing those problems while doing the main storyline of "Wicked Choices" with the MC and disrupting that story with a ton of bugs... hence the reason for the side-arc story, but it will also (hopefully) bring more awareness to our game and story, as well.

At least that is our plan and hopes!! :D
Looking good keep up the great work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I just creamed myself (tmi I know) but do I read that right, this is turning into an actual RPG style game?

That would be so awesome I couldn't put it into words (ignore the fact I just did), I love RPG's.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think I just creamed myself (tmi I know) but do I read that right, this is turning into an actual RPG style game?

That would be so awesome I couldn't put it into words (ignore the fact I just did), I love RPG's.
As do I, absolutely prefer RPG games over Ren'Py ones! :)

Always wanted to do "Wicked Choices" as an RPG Game (like: Officer Chloe, Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, Adventures of Tara, College Life and a whole slew of Japanese H-games filled with corruption, harassment and sex!), but I lacked the skills and knowledge to program in RPG Maker and settled on the easier to script (or so I thought) Ren'Py.

But now I have @Palanto!!!! :D

Which, we both agree, that RPG's are much more 'game like' and will make our own story more than just a "menu choice" Graphic Novel... we will be able to add exploration (for those who are into it), side missions (for those wanting more out of story), Easter eggs, battles... all combined with our storytelling and writing... I think it will be kind of awesome and provide more to potential players than just a "wall of text". ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As do I, absolutely prefer RPG games over Ren'Py ones! :)

Always wanted to do "Wicked Choices" as an RPG Game (like: Officer Chloe, Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, Adventures of Tara, College Life and a whole slew of Japanese H-games filled with corruption, harassment and sex!), but I lacked the skills and knowledge to program in RPG Maker and settled on the easier to script (or so I thought) Ren'Py.

But now I have @Palanto!!!! :D

Which, we both agree, that RPG's are much more 'game like' and will make our own story more than just a "menu choice" Graphic Novel... we will be able to add exploration (for those who are into it), side missions (for those wanting more out of story), Easter eggs, battles... all combined with our storytelling and writing... I think it will be kind of awesome and provide more to potential players than just a "wall of text". ;)
I love games like Last Sovereign, Renryuu Ascension, Daughter of Essence, Fractured World, Coceter Chronicles, Desecration of Wings, Legend of Queen Opala, Harem and that kind of jazz.

There are some VN's I don't mind, I think there are about 6 I quite enjoy. While I do see why some take issue with RPGM when all they get are walking simulators with a "go here to trigger event" style game there are also a ton of things you can do to get some really good gameplay out of a good RPG.

Last Sovereign is one of the most in depth games i've seen in RPGM with so many variables it's impossible to keep track without taking notes or following a guide. While it can be overwhelming at times (especially during the first war when so many choices earlier on can affect the outcome) it does show what can be done with the platform.

I was looking forward to seeing what came next story wise now i'm just as excited to see what kind of RPG you guys can make.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I love games like Last Sovereign, Renryuu Ascension, Daughter of Essence, Fractured World, Coceter Chronicles, Desecration of Wings, Legend of Queen Opala, Harem and that kind of jazz.

There are some VN's I don't mind, I think there are about 6 I quite enjoy. While I do see why some take issue with RPGM when all they get are walking simulators with a "go here to trigger event" style game there are also a ton of things you can do to get some really good gameplay out of a good RPG.

Last Sovereign is one of the most in depth games i've seen in RPGM with so many variables it's impossible to keep track without taking notes or following a guide. While it can be overwhelming at times (especially during the first war when so many choices earlier on can affect the outcome) it does show what can be done with the platform.

I was looking forward to seeing what came next story wise now i'm just as excited to see what kind of RPG you guys can make.
I know with ours, the ability to have RPG Maker MV's software log and keep track of the player's variables without additional programming on our part is going to be extremely helpful... particularly when we are going to be logging choices (good, neutral, wicked), logging relationships (friendship/love), logging sexual experience of the player as the MC/Lynara, as well as, logging those that the MC/Lynara has had sex with, the amount of time, as well as, the kind of sex that they've experienced and had.

Not to mention a journal of quests, finish quests, side-quests and daily activities that the player will have to undergo.

I can see how RPG Maker games have gotten a "bad reputation" from those who were unwilling to put forth any effort into their game... for example, running across two maps to get a "food pack" to feed your family DOES NOT equate to GAME CONTENT!!!

It's an ANNOYANCE, is what it is!!

Yes... in our game, there will be running around maps IF the player decides to do so... if not, they can use their cellphone, pull up the GPS location they want to go to and WARP there if that is what they want... but, in doing so, players can miss out on special, bonus events and side-missions if they do, or be unable to get Easter eggs and additional information if they choose to WARP... some of those special events will only be available for that specific day/time and will be missed if they choose to WARP.

We've not had a lot of time in which to talk it over with one another yet, as we've been working hard on completing "Book One" of "Wicked Choices" before starting to fully design a new game, but I'd like to see if we can even allow people to SKIP combat if they want... but, if they do, they might miss special rewards or events that could come about by "Beating their Opponent into the Ground" or getting "Beaten"...

For example, a player can choose to use the subway/train as Lynara to get to a location and, while in that car, she can get groped by a pervert... players would be able to choose to enter combat against the groper or just choose to shrug off the groper (ending the random event)... if they choose to BATTLE the groper, the combat system will activate and while in combat it would go something like this...

Lynara attempts to block the groper's hand... (HIT or MISS)
If it is a HIT, then Lynara successfully blocks the groper's attack with no damage or clothes altering.
If it is a MISS, then the groper has successfully groped Lynara's ass and pushed up the back of her skirt. (+1 to Lynara's arousal)

Then it would be the groper's turn... and let's say he was successful the first time (HIT or MISS)
If it is a HIT, then the groper could move Lynara's panties aside to get better access to her ass or pussy (+2 to Lynara's arousal)
If it is a MISS, then Lynara successfully blocked the groper and pulls her skirt back down (-1 to Lynara's arousal)

Back to Lynara's turn and let's say she was successful in blocking the groper's attack both times... Lynara can choose to MOVE AWAY from the groper or IGNORE the groper...
If Lynara/player chooses IGNORE it will allow the groper the ability to attack her again... and, if Lynara's arousal is high enough, she may even had thoughts about wanting the groper to try again... that anticipation would increase her arousal so (+1 to Lynara's arousal.
If Lynara/player chooses MOVE AWAY, it will factor Lynara's arousal vs the groper's remaining points to determine if Lynara can escape the groper... if not, the groper gets another turn, if she can, she is able to get off the train without further "arousal"... but that "arousal" earned during that battle will follow her off the train and into other situations that she might experience in later gameplay...

...if her arousal gets too high, she may lose the ability to combat effectively against any other combatants because of distraction and lowered stats... and if she "orgasms" then her stats will return almost to normal, but lose energy which may keep her from completing certain missions that day... or events.

At least that is how I see it... things can be avoided, skipped or experienced... and then we start adding additional things like maybe chastity belt which can be worn to give bonuses to stats against gropers and perverts, or certain clothes that can make arousal go up slower, REDUCE the likelihood of being sexually attacked, or INCREASE arousal stat and make it more likely she'll be a target for gropers and perverts.

Granted, this is all going to depend on our programming abilities (which @Palanto is highly skilled in) but it will also depend on time and support... the less support we have, the longer it will take to build such features because we have to work normal jobs (I get paid a base wage of $75 an hour as a freelance animator/composite artist and MoCap cleaner... sometimes more)... we need to have far better support than what we've been getting for me to walk away from that kind of money... if you know what I mean. ;)

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
@ASLPro3D Can I suggest something about your new game Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy?
Most about kinks and humilation.
1) Maybe William will buy himself a woman's clothes, a dress, shoes with heels, and so on in shops( humilation scene when first time need to buy female dress)
2) Got a treadmill heels training
3) Got maid training - how to wash, cook, etc
4) Sexy dance and striptease training

And another suggestion, on tfgamessite there is such a game with very good writing and good humilation scenes, named Perverted Education (and good funding too) Maybe you could see it, take some ideas or based on them to come up with your ideas and events.
Sorry for my english.. Not native language

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes