Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
I like it so far. Some are saying that the graphics look outdated but I don't really think so. I can't wait to see the other chapters

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the graphics looks fine even if they're outdated, I only played the prologue and claire is one of the hottest girls I've seen in a game, and the other characters I've seen look great as well

I'm really hoping for the success of the developer, depending on how successful he get he could even revisit this project and remake the game with new assets in the future

U

User_32285

Sexy text, sexy graphics, great buildup, most beautifull small breasts I have ever seen in VN/Game.

U

User_10739

I really liked the demo but chapter 1 WOW!!! I am blown away and this may have knocked a few games down the order in my top 5. Love that it is not the same old, same old that everything else is atm using the same idea and stock models as the big guys do swearing that "it wasn't intentional". I also found it funny that while people bitch about Patreon & paywalls they seem to have missed that 2nd banner that you are rocking. In other words you are supporting us and hoping that some of us will support you, and I am sure that some of us will, you just won't know it...

Really looking forward to your next release and after watching the after credits scene I found myself counting the loose change on my desk seeing if it would add up to 30...

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Looks interesting, Is this very choice heavy or is it a linear and straight forward "Steam-like" Visual novel?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
i don't know about each chapter requiring separate game down loads

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Whoa... suddenly I am seeing so many comments about my game, this is AWESOME!! Love the feedback, thank you everyone, let me try to reply and catch up here... wow!!

Looks lovely. And now to do what I always do in these games. Pick all the sex choices. All the right choices. :evilsmile:
@ponyguy be wary, sometimes the choices we as sexual individuals (i.e.: perverts) like, aren't always the "right" choice, but still can lead to interesting situations. ;)

Any lesbian content?
@Handsome Bread, yes, there is some in Chapter One, between the Princess and her Handmaiden...

I can't unzip both files, using winrar and 7zip
When i open it, its only have game folder
@apokat no one else has had problems and I just tried them, when you open it up it will have a game folder of that chapter or edition (for prologue) drag and drop that that folder onto your desktop or to a folder of your choosing and then open that folder and double-click on the .EXE to start the game.

Really nice and original so far, the writing looks solid so is the plot very good work,
hope your future in patreon is a successful one :)
Thank you @SirAuron20 for giving the games a try and for your compliments and feedback, it is appreciated! :)

Honestly this is awesome!! Please don't go Big brother way or moonsized tits way. Your work is awesome , I love it. Maybe because I'm past 40 , so close to you age wise?... But I don't really think so... , it feels in your writing all the experience you had as novelist, it was a refreshing experience for me after so many shitty texts I've seen in most of these kind of adult games; not all of them , but there are plenty and I'm sure many people here would agree. I also loved the models and the images.
So far I've only tried the prologue , but I felt compelled to write down my first impression and urge you to keep up the good work.
I hope I was coherent enough , as English is not my first language; so please excuse me if I made grammatical or contextual mistakes.
Best of Luck
Thank you @lacikris! Don't worry, your English is GREAT and I will always be doing my own thing and the characters and story are the way they are going to be... I made a choice early on to make the characters and the story to be as realistic as possible with believable outcomes even if the situations and story is fantastical in nature... I won't conform to other's standards, I will ALWAYS remain true to my own. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I like it so far. Some are saying that the graphics look outdated but I don't really think so. I can't wait to see the other chapters
Thank you so much @Alax94 we're glad that you liked it!! :)

Are we playing as a female or male protagonist in prologue/chapter 1?
@Lamoucheronn in the Prologue you play as yourself, in Chapter 1 you play as the Princess... and will play the Princess whenever she is separate from you, the main character or away from you. This is done to help tell the full scope of the story and keep players in the loop of what is going on elsewhere. ;)

the graphics looks fine even if they're outdated, I only played the prologue and claire is one of the hottest girls I've seen in a game, and the other characters I've seen look great as well

I'm really hoping for the success of the developer, depending on how successful he get he could even revisit this project and remake the game with new assets in the future
@gestved very true! Though that isn't the plan as of yet, depending on the interest and the success, that is possible. But if done, I would do it where it is built behind the scenes, rather than force patrons and supporters to wait while I "redo" something... and yes, Claire is pretty "YUMMY" in my opinion and she will play a pretty big role in the story. ;)

Sexy text, sexy graphics, great buildup, most beautifull small breasts I have ever seen in VN/Game.
Thank you so much for the compliments, @rideroftheapocalypse , there are NOT ENOUGH small breasts in the games out there!!! Too many watermelons!! So if I was going to do small breasts, I knew that I had to do them right and as best I could! ;)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy be wary, sometimes the choices we as sexual individuals (i.e.: perverts) like, aren't always the "right" choice, but still can lead to interesting situations. ;)
As long as someone gets laid, it's always the right choice in my book. XD Everything after that is irrelevant.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I really liked the demo but chapter 1 WOW!!! I am blown away and this may have knocked a few games down the order in my top 5. Love that it is not the same old, same old that everything else is atm using the same idea and stock models as the big guys do swearing that "it wasn't intentional". I also found it funny that while people bitch about Patreon & paywalls they seem to have missed that 2nd banner that you are rocking. In other words you are supporting us and hoping that some of us will support you, and I am sure that some of us will, you just won't know it...

Really looking forward to your next release and after watching the after credits scene I found myself counting the loose change on my desk seeing if it would add up to 30...
@Kasey thank you so much for the feedback and really glad we were able to get the story to resonate with you so much! As for those bitching about Patreon & Paywalls, people will always seek to justify themselves, while others will let their actions speak for themselves... me, I support when I can and when I am able to afford to... as for yourself, please, please, please, don't break yourself or put yourself in a position of supporting us if you can't afford it. Last thing we want is people to go hungry trying to support what we are doing, give what you can or feel you can, don't even care if it is a dollar... support is appreciated, but not at someone's expense!

Looks interesting, Is this very choice heavy or is it a linear and straight forward "Steam-like" Visual novel?
@MrXV in truth, I think it is a lot lighter in choices than most games... think of it more as like a interactive comic book, where you can choose to respond and act the way you want and suffer consequences of it, but the story keeps moving forward, just alters to you.

i don't know about each chapter requiring separate game down loads
I know and have also had your concerns as well, @dav121 , but I really can't do it all compressed into one, as the file size just between the two combined would make it over 1gig, sure I could reduce that size some by compressing the images and corrupting the artwork (which I don't want to do) and also, these aren't "updates" of 10-30 images added... like other Patreons do... these are games on their own. ;)

Reactions: dav121 and ponyguy

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so I've played through both available parts and:

Prologue

Renders are good quality though lighting lets them down a little sometimes but this will come with practise and a better lit/non night scene, no noticeable clipping issues ect. and the female characters have realistic proportions which is always nice.

Story is good and the way choices tag back together means the game is well planned and

The text window is at times too large and too opaque for my liking, it obscures some of the good stuff which is an annoyance

On the plus the split comic style panels work really nicely with the more long form dialogue, genuinely impressed by this it makes the scenes less static

A minor nitpick is that the niece Claire very rarely has dialogue that feels a little out of place for her "I envisioned doing this too you every night ...", i don't see her using "envisioned" whereas i do feel that the narrator would, just sits weirdly with me in an otherwise standout aspect of the game.

Chapter 1

Some choices feel less important, also i'm not a fan of the direction picking it becomes at case of permeatations and using rollback to figure out the outcomes, no ta fan of the direction picking segment, though it does give the feeling of being lost which if you where going for that you hit the mark.

There is a clipping issue with the hair pieces on Carina and Lynara where Lyn hugs Carina from behind in the jungle, looks great side on but when you get to see it in the second panel in the two panel reveal starting at "Being an orphaned 'mongrel, half-breed' from a forbidden relationship ..." the hair pieces clipthrough each other could be an issue with off the shelf poses or a simple oops moment, though if i noteced it someone else is likely to as well.

Again i like the way choices streamline back into each other, makes the subtle differences good to pick up on. on a similar note i wonder if you are using scores to track reactions or if you are working on a branching linear model?

on the whole i felt this chapter was a little weaker than the prologue simply because i didn't find the dynamic between the characters as compelling as with the uncle niece dynamic though i do understand building background was pretty important in this chapter and i did like both the princess and Carina. Also the trogs made me smile and a little levity goes a long way in games that are reliant on text.

Writing is great and virtually typo free, i'm interested in the plot and how the prologue ties to the chapters, always been a fan of the two worlds thing.

Character models are great as are posing and particularly expressions, don't know if these are off the peg or made by you two, if it's the latter then you've really done yourself proud

On the whole this is a great VN and is better written than most VNs and games i've come across on here and i'm looking forward to where you take it.

Overall i'd give a good 8 / 10 which for me with a VN is pretty damn good.

The graphics do look slightly outdated but honestly that doesn't bother me, i'm more a guy who wants renders to enhance the story not carry the story.

Recommended

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you so much for the compliments, @rideroftheapocalypse , there are NOT ENOUGH small breasts in the games out there!!! Too many watermelons!! So if I was going to do small breasts, I knew that I had to do them right and as best I could! ;)[/QUOTE]
And you did a mighty fine job of it my good Sir, small/smaller tits FTW!

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you so much for the compliments, @rideroftheapocalypse , there are NOT ENOUGH small breasts in the games out there!!! Too many watermelons!! So if I was going to do small breasts, I knew that I had to do them right and as best I could! ;)
And you did a mighty fine job of it my good Sir, small/smaller tits FTW![/QUOTE]
I have one thing i find a bit wierd though, when Claire is showering and she sees you cum she gets pissed, if shes been hard at work getting in your pants and she just masturbated thinking about you, how does it make sense that she gets pissed and thinks that you are a pervert? =P

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wow!!! Wow, wow, wow!!!

Thank you so much @Volta !!! Our very first, really REAL review (try saying that three times fast)!!

Working with 3D without real collision effects is a massive pain in the butt and thought that I was being meticulous enough to be sure that I didn't have poke-through or had at least post-worked it, seems I missed a couple. Sorry. :(

But you are right, story-wise, I wanted the players to get the sense of being lost through the forest and have them feel as frustrated as Carina felt when the decisions were wrong from a distracted Princess Lynara.

As for the branching options, I always do my story in novel format in my word processor, then cut and paste it into Twine to come up with the branches that will occur and then cut and paste that into the program script. In Chapter One, I had to learn how to do "if, then" Statements in Python script to make the choices provide different outcomes based on player decisions, won't be doing that often because I am not a competent programmer to pull that off too many times without introducing a lot of bugs... Programmer, I am not. *sigh*

As for posing and expressions, they are all my wife and some by me, but mostly her... she is the artist of the family, I paint my pictures with words. She really as an eye for expressions and drawing them out on the 3D figures, which with V4 and M4 assets are a pain-in-the-butt to accomplish well to start... but she, at least I think (and you too, it seems) manages far better than most. :)

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback and constructive criticism, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Reactions: dav121

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And you did a mighty fine job of it my good Sir, small/smaller tits FTW!
I have one thing i find a bit wierd though, when Claire is showering and she sees you cum she gets pissed, if shes been hard at work getting in your pants and she just masturbated thinking about you, how does it make sense that she gets pissed and thinks that you are a pervert? =P[/QUOTE]

I did it that way because Claire does what she does on HER terms... (which will be explained a bit more in Chapter Two coming out next month). She has a plan in her head for things to go HER way and gets upset if things don't go exactly as planned... if that makes sense?

Sep 4, 2017
I have one thing i find a bit wierd though, when Claire is showering and she sees you cum she gets pissed, if shes been hard at work getting in your pants and she just masturbated thinking about you, how does it make sense that she gets pissed and thinks that you are a pervert? =P
I did it that way because Claire does what she does on HER terms... (which will be explained a bit more in Chapter Two coming out next month). She has a plan in her head for things to go HER way and gets upset if things don't go exactly as planned... if that makes sense?[/QUOTE]
totally, forgot that shes a teen. xD

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
Now that martin Nielsen mentioned it , that particular scene also raised lots of question marks in my head , as it didn't really made sense. If she was so intent in getting in your pants , so much actually that if you go the way of rejecting her she comes at night to assault you, but just for seeing her in the bathroom naked she calls you names and exposes you to the family leading to a bad ending; meaning she won't get what she wants eighter way. She could have used that chance to take advantage of you instead. Actually that might have been the perfect chance to blackmail the MC or force things to go her way instead.Well I might be digressing , but that's how I felt.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes