Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I've been waiting eagerly for this one. And now, it's finally here. I don't mind the vintage models, at all, just the writing does it for me. You know the Cardinal rule, "write what you know", but if you're a shallow millenial , who only dates girls from dating apps, that's what you'll write about, shallow people, i was reeeally looking for a script with some meat on those bones. Hey, ASLPro3D , great barbecue, lovin' every moment !

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Not played yet but i can say:
+ women look like women not barrage balloons, hyper sized attributes are great in a cartoon setting but look weird in DAZ just as IRL
+ cast involves a minimum of nine characters
+ Incest seems incidental rather than a main selling point
+ Dev team contains both sexes which always helps writing

I'll be back after i've played through but honestly i'd spend more time on ren'py games if they looked as promising as this.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
it's a shame that the old topic was deleted, the number of posts always help to bring attention to a game
- It was done so the Game Developer - could be listed as the one posting and sharing this game.
Only seems fair - as he is a part of our community at F95Zone.
Also it allows him to update and add any important info etc, to the OP himself.
You are right about about losing comments - but a fresh Chapter and a fresh start.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
isn't that a mystery ? i like when patreon never state what this premium content is or bein' vague and evasive.
ok, i"m not quite sure to understand what you say here, so thanks for reply but i may let a native english member or even the dev to respond.
NB: i want the universal translator as in the star trek tv shows :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
idk if it wasnt obvous that i said "dunno,it's time to call Scooby-Doo"

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
it's a shame that the old topic was deleted, the number of posts always help to bring attention to a game

I will play chapter one later
Yeah, I am a little disappointed that all of those messages and information went up into the ether, but they felt it was best to do it this way, where I can update the top of the post without having to bug someone to do it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've been waiting eagerly for this one. And now, it's finally here. I don't mind the vintage models, at all, just the writing does it for me. You know the Cardinal rule, "write what you know", but if you're a shallow millenial , who only dates girls from dating apps, that's what you'll write about, shallow people, i was reeeally looking for a script with some meat on those bones. Hey, ASLPro3D , great barbecue, lovin' every moment !
Glad that you are enjoying the feast, @Thornhill I was a bit worried that people would have a problem with as much story as I write and put into these things. If you think this was a lot of meat and potatoes, wait till December's "Chapter Three" wow!!!! Lots to feast on for the holidays there! ;)

Reactions: Thornhill

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
idk if it wasnt obvous that i said "dunno,it's time to call Scooby-Doo"
Wow, rude much to other members here?

You know, I think everyone here can tell you with a degree of honesty that I am a pretty nice and respectful person, in all of my replies to everyone... but you, your a straight up idiot.

First of all, I am giving my game away for FREE to people here to PLAY, you don't want to play it, DON'T... it doesn't bother me one bit. There is no PAYWALL on this... it is the full version, free to play... but, YES, I do ask... kindly, that people consider contributing if they can or want to...

But hey, I've already wasted enough of my time talking to you... go play somewhere else where you can run your sandbox the way you want... but this little slice of sandbox is my own and won't let you attack other members... dig on me all you want, call my game crap if you want, but don't grief other members in this thread!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not played yet but i can say:
+ women look like women not barrage balloons, hyper sized attributes are great in a cartoon setting but look weird in DAZ just as IRL
+ cast involves a minimum of nine characters
+ Incest seems incidental rather than a main selling point
+ Dev team contains both sexes which always helps writing

I'll be back after i've played through but honestly i'd spend more time on ren'py games if they looked as promising as this.
We'd be very interested to hear what you thought of it @Volta once you've played them! :)

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i didn't quite get it, should i download prologue? cuz if it's just story, i might skip it

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i didn't quite get it, should i download prologue? cuz if it's just story, i might skip it
@ilozq download and play both the Prologue and Chapter One, think of it like an interactive comic book series, each game continues the story. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
wow... the most ironic post i ever read on this forum...
i summarized in comical way what i said,then you came in and show us how "respectful" you are just because you subjectively saw something in that post (or just used it as an exuse) and yet did not answered regarding patreon only content i.e. premium content. i never mention anything about whatever you deserve paymet/donation etc. all i did say,that I don't support(i.e. never pledge) premium content on patreon in any way. didn't play nor will play it. bye.
It seriously wasn't taken comical, if it was meant as such, my apologies but perhaps using an emoticon to highlight that you are being humorous would avoid confusion. ;)

That said, I did answer you... these are the full games, the same ones that go out to the patrons... no paywalls...

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes